[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get banned if I say there are only 2 genders. I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0929.png (134KB, 1400x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0929.png
134KB, 1400x820px
Can I get banned if I say there are only 2 genders. I just want to be safe
>>
No.
You should be banned for being a cishet though, assuming you are one.
>>
>>7445331
???? Everyday another edgy shit poster needs to lurk more. The boards consensus is 2 genders. This is not tumblr. LGBT =\= tumblr. You know this if you spent 30 seconds lurking this board ya fucking edge lord.
>>
can there be a "this isn't tumblr, we don't care" sticky
>>
>>7445451
what are you even saying here
am I misunderstanding the cuck meme
>>
>>7445331
I'm "genderqueer" and I don't really disagree with you.

My personal opinion is that there are gender-related mental illnesses, which exist separate from transgender issues. This makes it really hard to talk about our problems, because the gender politics get too entangled with the mental health politics for the issue to make any sense.

Genderqueer is real, but it's not the same as being transgender. I wish people would stop pretending I don't exist, but I also wish they'd stop trying to "help" by making up stupid extra words for me. I appreciate it when people intentionally use the 'singular they' when talking about me, but its not necessary - either 'he' or 'she' is fine.

Basically, I just wish I could live in a world without gender so I didn't have to deal with all these weird fucking feelings all the time.
>>
>>7445331
You should be, since shit posting is only allowed in /b/
>>
>>7445898
I thought shit posting was an activity commonly enjoyed by gays :^)
>>
>>7445958
And if you browse through our front page you'll see you're correct. We love to shitpost.
>>
>>7445331
No. The vast majority of people on this board doesn't believe in this snowflake nonsense
>>
>>7445331
Yes. Go back to /r/the_donald or whatever shithole you came from
>>
>>7446235
Fuck you. I voted for him
>>
>>7445331
Maybe on Reddit. I got a stern talking to by one of the overzealous mods for "gender policing". That shit doesn't happen here.

The worst you have to deal with are the retards with extreme autism like skull size anon and caraposter.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.