[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with gay guys being such sluts? Is it really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: welp.png (165KB, 365x207px) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
165KB, 365x207px
What's up with gay guys being such sluts?
Is it really so hard to find someone who'd want a long lasting monogamous relationship?

I just want a cute chubby nerdy husbando.
>>
File: 1446305583739.jpg (64KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1446305583739.jpg
64KB, 960x540px
I guess it's the libido. At least on my case. However i'd be up to a traditional relationship yes (I never dated anyone besides one night stand stuff, mind you).

And i'm a pretty cute, chubby nerdy guy. I hope you don't mind me talking about Star Wars all day and putting it on the sexual life.
>>
>>7444928
That's the thing, I want someone pure who doesn't put sex in the first place and treats it as more of an emotional thing and not just an act.
The longer I hang around gay community the more it feels like I'm a weirdo for wanting something like that.
>>
File: 92196.jpg (77KB, 620x800px)
92196.jpg
77KB, 620x800px
>>7444952
Let me tell you, you're never alone. Never. However, the quality of the gay community on your area is the issue, mister OP.

You have an interesting view of sex. I see it as many things...it can be a proof of friendship, it can be also a empty canvas to paint and explore and experiment.

I cannot give you advice on where to find people who want the same as you due to the lack of experience I have, but, you're not alone, that is what you need to know, OP.
>>
>>7444913
╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╗
..........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS TROLL WHO IS OBSESSED WITH
CUTE CHUBBY NERDY HUSBANDO POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON /LGBT/ EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╝
>>
File: 145322364327.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
145322364327.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>7445002
First time I'm making a thread on /lgbt/ actually

Seems like I shoulda lurk more before posting
>>
>>7444913
>What's up with gay guys being such sluts?
Because there are "gay" guys who have a fetish for men, and then there are gay guys who are romantically attracted to men. Learn to spot the difference. It may literally mean the difference between life and death. Clinch up that neg hole and pray you aren't stricken by incubi.
>>
>>7444913
Same problem here OP. It amazes me that even though I KNOW that gay men are pretty rare in this area they always seem to lean towards the "slutty" side. I chalk it up to the immense amount of sexual oppression towards the LGBTQ community in this region and lack of strong reliability in general heavily contributing to these issues.
I don't define myself as a "chubby". I'm up for conversations or whatever though to ease you through the "pain and suffering".
>>
>>7445643
Yeah I feel like it's the main reason people are like this, I live in a fairly homophobic country so that might be the reason.
Sure if you want.
>>
>>7445643
Thats because sluts usually advertise themselves while more subdued dudes are flying under your gaydar.
>>
File: alien-robot-1b.gif (89KB, 150x180px) Image search: [Google]
alien-robot-1b.gif
89KB, 150x180px
>>7444913
Sorry all those cute chubby nerdy husbandos are "bears" or "pups" or "cum pigs" and they are all cliquey and slutty. youll never find a real chubby nerd that isnt a fucking cuck
>>
>>7448499
Agreed. Plus, I have a shitty fucking gaydar to begin with. Not that it really matters because again, like I said, gays are rare in this area and/or if they're looking for a "On the DL" kind of relationship, I'm not their man.
>>
>>7448511
I have never quite figured out what "gay label" describes my body type the best but, I don't think I'm any of those things. I do like video games and other nerdy/geeky things and I'm always looking for/working towards a monogamous relationship. Sorry I and other gay men like myself don't live in your area. Keep looking.
>>
>>7448358
How best to contact you without getting slammed with unwanted attention?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.