[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly have no idea what to do, /lgbt/. I thought just pretending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Suicide4.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide4.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
I honestly have no idea what to do, /lgbt/.

I thought just pretending to be a real girl online would help suppress the feelings of dread, but no. It only makes it worse.

I'm a horrible abomination that will never pass even if I could get on hormones, or even afford FFS. Just looking at cis girls fills me up with so much despise, I want to explode. My heart beat quickens, and I feel like there's no reason to be alive. I'm hanging myself on christmas eve.

There's no particular reason i'm making this thread besides the fact I need to vent to my only friends.
>>
Sorry for your genes. Hope you'll feel better no matter what you chose to do. You should give hrt a try, if you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>7441818
If only, anon. If only.
>>
>>7441313
I'm not your friend, but I think you don't give yourself enough credit. Figure out what you like to do in life, and go do that. The gender thing is secondary. Be somebody.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPiSFGrHCbE

No one is happy with their looks, and no matter the difficulties you face with your transition, it's all about you coming to terms with who you are.

Don't look at pictures of other women, and judge yourself off of them, or you're seriously going to have a bad time. Look at yourself as you progressively change, and don't think for a second that others constantly struggle with the same feelings of inadequacy.

You fucking got this, bro-lette.
>>
>>7441313
Yeah yeah there's loads of ugly women out there. They'll never be pretty or attractive or whatever but they're still women. What you desire is to be a pretty girl. Sadly, a large portion of women are never attractive at all. Accept your role as unattractive. It's not societies standards of beauty, it's pure genetics. Some people just look homely. You're an ugly woman or man. Just deal with it like all the other ugly women have to.
>>
>>7442288
There's a difference between being an ugly woman and being an ugly unpassing trans woman.
>>
>>7442330
a lot of people don't get this but it's true
>>
>>7441313

HRT works! Plus we all know if you were going to kill yourself you would do it, not just to about it.
>>
>>7441313
lol you just described every poster on /mtfg/
each time one of you offs yourselves is like a gift to me
>>
>>7441313
>I'm hanging myself on christmas eve.

Why don’t you wait one more day, and take your ass to church in the meantime.

Your life is not yours to do what thou wilt with it. You are made in the image of God, wonderfully and terribly, and your life belongs to Him. Put Him first in your considerations and only then consider how to optimise your life.
>>
File: 1454231643705.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1454231643705.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>it's a "17 year old 5'7 tranny whines about not being passable" episode
>>
>>7442502

You are on the wrong board, you gotta go back.

Christianity is the work of evil beings.
>>
File: 1481985265229.png (259KB, 480x446px) Image search: [Google]
1481985265229.png
259KB, 480x446px
Oh no anon you're beautiful as you are
don't believe haters just keep going blindly forward and ignore criticism, works for lesbians why not for you~~
>>
>>7442936

Neither secularism nor tree sprites stop people from killing themselves. Jesus Christ, sometimes, does.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.