[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't daddies want monogamous relationship full of love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

Why don't daddies want monogamous relationship full of love and romance with younger guys? Why all they want is dirty sex?
>>
>>7440366

PPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….
>>
>>7440384
Wow
>>
File: OwORBOc.jpg (20KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
OwORBOc.jpg
20KB, 500x361px
>>7440366
it's has been quite the opposite in my experience.

Daddies get clingy as fuck. It's so annoying. No, sorry, spending my 30s changing your old man diapers is not my ideal of a nice relationship
>>
>>7440480
>your old man diapers
I wasn't talking about grand daddies. I meant daddies, i.e. those who are in their 30-s and 40-s
>>
>>7440581
Take the Redpill, Anon. (Spoiler alert: everyone's a slut, especially guys that are old and single).
>>
>>7440384
First for PRAAAAAP
>>
File: 1223499156934670646_3041541325.jpg (21KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1223499156934670646_3041541325.jpg
21KB, 320x320px
>>7440366
muscle daddies or normie daddies?

muscle daddies are only into sex cuz theyre pumped on roids.

normie daddies as far as i know usually want a long term relationship as theyre old af now and need to settle.
>>
>>7440366
>a guy has lived 40+ years without settling down
>fucking around for 20+ years
>"why won't they be my monogamous bf?"

Stay away from "daddies"
there is a reason why they are single.
They are either batshit crazy or huge whores (who are most likely HIV+)
>>
>>7442430
>tfw you'll never find a hot married guy who's been in the closet for 30 years and cuck him away from his wife

Why even live?
>>
>>7442662
I used to fuck a married man. But then I got tired of being used as a dildo and we had to break up. Since that time I've tried to avoid sex for sex cause it's pretty depressing and degenerate
>>
File: 1477945439376.jpg (79KB, 433x650px) Image search: [Google]
1477945439376.jpg
79KB, 433x650px
>>
>>7442254

I only have homo sex when i'm on a cycle as well
>>
many "dadies" single because being alone is better than dealing with all the BS of boyfriends. Just like the decision of not having kids staying single is a choice. I have had long term relationships good and bad and right now single works.Assuming all daddies HIV+ and hos's is as stupid as saying all young guys have unsafe sex and don't want bf's. I'm in 40's and I get hit on by more young guys than ever. Who cares.
>>
how do i edit mistakes?
>>
So many hetero daddies marry young girls. What's wrng with fags? Is it truth that we're really mentally ill? It's a natural desire for a human being to love nad be loved.
>>
>>7447844
those hetero daddies grew up knowing they could get married anytime they wanted.

gays now in their 40's and 50's lived most of their lives in an enviroment where being in a gay relationship was wrong.

Changing the lifestyle you've had for 20 or 30 years is not easy
>>
>>7448278
>gays now in their 40's and 50's lived most of their lives in an enviroment where being in a gay relationship was wrong
How can that change your natural desire to love and be loved? Especially now, when gay relationship is totally legal
>>
File: 1473031417452.png (196KB, 680x581px) Image search: [Google]
1473031417452.png
196KB, 680x581px
Because men are disgusting, degenerate savages that only think about sex.
>>
>>7447817
Daddy!
>>
File: Skarsgard.jpg (343KB, 958x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Skarsgard.jpg
343KB, 958x1280px
>>
idk anon, why not go for a dom mtf mommy like me instead?
>>
>>7448738
>How can that change your natural desire to love and be loved?
It doesn't change it. They desired to be loved, but they have been conditioned for all their lives to think that the kind of love that they can/want to persue is inmoral, wrong, etc.

Gay relationships have been legal for just some years in many places and are still looked down upon in many others. Decades of having your mind fucked up don't dissapear just like that, especially since a lot of them are probably not even aware of that.
>>
>>7452676
that sounds fun. wanna babysit my boyfriend while i go to teh bar?
>>
>>7452676
>hy not go for a dom mtf mommy like me instead?
I'm not attracted to mtfs and don't want to be dommed
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.