[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lgbt/, I need some advice, mainly from the gay guys here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

Hey /lgbt/, I need some advice, mainly from the gay guys here. I've been invited to a 'poz party' and the idea of it is really turning me on. I'm 23, HIV- and fairly experienced (I've been with around 40 guys so far) but vanilla sex is starting to get a little bit boring for me. I've tried BDSM, regular group sex, and lots of other stuff, but I can't get that spark back. I'd never really considered getting pozzed before (apart from doing everything I could to avoid it) but for some reason the idea of this party is really turning me on. If things go to plan there will be about 20 guys there, with as near to a 50/50 split of HIV+ and HIV- as possible. No condoms allowed. So there is a relatively high chance I'd get HIV, but it's still not that big right? I'm so fucking horny thinking about this. Have any other guys been to one of these things before, and if so how did it go?
>>
You could kill yourself, definitely the best option when you become this degenerate.

Could also face reality and look up what having HIV does to the rest of your life, not the gay sex orgies you look for but the forever swallowing pills and have the stigma of being a filthy degenerate but hey you were born that way so go for it.
>>
You will regret it as soon as you're not horny anymore you fuckig retard. Its a horrible disease which will ruin your life
>>
Don't go you fucking idiot. Just jerk off to the thought of it or something, it's better than voluntarily fucking up your entire life.
>>
You better fucking pay for your own god damn health care you fucking degenerate.
AIDS is literally the reason I can't bareback every QT I fuck, and here you are willingly spreading it.

Why not just do us all a favor and start looking for a high bridge.
>>
File: 837.png (197KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
837.png
197KB, 2500x1645px
>>7438002
>>
Chemically or physically castrate yourself and realize how fucking retarded testosterone is making you.
>>
>>7438002
just kys yourself unironically
>>
>>7438002
sounds cool. I'm a poz myself and I did spread it to the unknowingly hookups. it such a pleasure to share the happiness to everyone in LGBTQ community in my area.
>>
File: 28a.gif (58KB, 129x111px) Image search: [Google]
28a.gif
58KB, 129x111px
>>
>>7438002
there is literally a pill to prevent it now how does it feel to be pozzed and you had no need to give in to death because you could 100% prevent infection with a pill

lmao moronic faggots
>>
>>7444667
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/prep/

lmao
>>
>>7444667

But reckless faggots are creating a Prep resistant HIV strain with their behavior.

Prep is supposed to be used as an extra safety with condoms or other safe sex practices, not as the only safety.
>>
Literally fake ass thread. Lmfao.
>>
File: smugsister.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
smugsister.png
306KB, 593x540px
>meanwhile on opposite day
Hey guys, just negged this pozhole with my girldick. It will be funny once he realizes his HIV is gone, hehe.
>>
File: 1480901391608.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1480901391608.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>7444725
>>
>>7438002
Do it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.