[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, I'm new here and I have a question, but first just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 4L_LiaWqHpD.jpg (36KB, 385x500px)
4L_LiaWqHpD.jpg
36KB, 385x500px
Hello, I'm new here and I have a question, but first just a little bit of backstory. I'm an 18 y/o male but all my life I've felt like I was made to be a woman. I grew up with dolls, I've been conceited and very lady like my entire life and I think I can finally accept that. This brings me to my question and I'm so sorry if I offend anyone, but is there a way to make a transition to female while still keeping my penis? I know that's like the opposite of a woman but I've grown attached to the guy. I guess the real question is what does the process of physically going mtf look like? Thanks for any replies.
>>
If you like your penis, you can keep your penis.

Penises are awesome.
>>
>>7436988
Yay! But what does the overall process look like? In terms of who do I talk to? Are there hormones or something? Who would I get those from?
>>
File: 7897897.png (2MB, 1300x1452px) Image search: [Google]
7897897.png
2MB, 1300x1452px
>>7436979
There are different processes based on the legitimacy of your transition, for most practices in the US you have to wait until you're off of your parents insurance (around 25-30) before you can begin your transition legally. This is also the optimal time to begin transition anyway as your body begins weaning off of testosterone as you age out of adolescence (testosterone before that will actively cancel out any HRT).

Pic related is an average thirty year old MTF (transitioned at 26)
>>
>>7437003
You need to find a gender therapist and talk to them. If you do decide to transition, yes there will be hormones prescribed by your doctor. But only after you have clearance from a psychiatrist. Depending on where you live the laws will be different regarding obtaining hormones.
>>
The majority of trannies keep their penis

Surgery is expensive and lackluster
>>
>>7436979
post pic so we can judge your femininity
>>
File: 4L_aUb30DuS.jpg (405KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
4L_aUb30DuS.jpg
405KB, 960x1280px
>>7437075
Here's the only pic I got. Not one for selfies.
>>
>>7437089
Better get on it as fast as possible, hon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.