[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay dude here, I got asked out by a girl today, but I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: l.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Gay dude here,

I got asked out by a girl today, but I'm closeted but I sure don't want any poonani bc i like dick, but I didn't have an excuse because she is pretty and very nice, so I just said ''sorry you're not my type'' and I think she was quite upset, what should I do in such a situation? I don't want anyone to feel bad but I'm not ready to come out yet..
>>
>>7434570
'sorry i'm gay' is a good response though. probably the best one
>>
>>7434577
but then people find out im gay and I dont want that
>>
I think your response was excellent. She doesn't need to know if you're gay or not, and you managed to slightly lower the pedestal that her pussy has been placed upon. I hope she got upset lol. Thanks op
>>
>>7434570
You could say something like 'i'm flattered, but i'm not looking for a relationship, i'm dealing with some personal stuff right now' and if she asks what just say you can't talk about it.
>>
>>7434570
>I just said ''sorry you're not my type'' and I think she was quite upset, what should I do in such a situation?

Nothing, better reject than fake a relationship.

Still, you should have put the blame on you, and not on her. Like:"I have trust issues from previous relationships or still haven gotten over my ex".
>>
File: giphy-6.gif (2MB, 619x412px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-6.gif
2MB, 619x412px
>>7434570

this happens to me a lot.
i just say "thanks, i'm seeing someone" and then i talk about how busy i am and if she persists i say that we probably don't have anything in common and excuse myself and leave.
when they are super persistent i will say something mean about her appearance in a passive aggressive way to let her know i'm not afraid to go there if she doesn't back off like "well i'm not really a fan of small/big tits" depending on what she has, or something like that.
i try to be nice first though.
>>
>>7434570
Well, you were honest she isn't your type.
You just didn't tell her dudes are your type.
>>
>>7434570
sorry I'm taken already.
>>
"Not looking for a relationship right now, sorry," is my go-to response. Any prying gets "It's personal and I don't want to talk about it."
>>
>>7434570
I just tell them I'm not looking for a relationship right now. If they respect that, great you don't have to be with them and you're still on okay terms. If they don't, you still don't have to be with them and their behavior is further proof that rejecting was the right decision.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.