[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you could have been prettier than the prettiest girl in America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1481909978923.jpg (105KB, 666x750px) Image search: [Google]
1481909978923.jpg
105KB, 666x750px
>you could have been prettier than the prettiest girl in America if your parents let you start when you were 11

How does that make you feel?
>>
>>7433727
what's her name?
>>
>>7433758
>water
>>
>>7433669
Nothern european girls age so fast tho

21-22 years old and they already look 35
>>
>>7433669
Is the trans girl on the top pic supposed to be prettier?

She looks like she had some bad work done to her face.
>>
>>7433669
FALSE
skull size won't let you, deluded sissy
>>
File: IMG_1345.jpg (45KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1345.jpg
45KB, 500x486px
>>7434744
Skull size-chan, is this you?
>>
>>7433669
I'm 100% male and prettier than her. American genes are fucking awful.
>>
>>7434595
That's cause they don't take care of their skin. It's cold and they don't moisturize. They go tanning every summer and get deep tans which gives you wrinkles
>>
File: nb6.jpg (16KB, 600x328px) Image search: [Google]
nb6.jpg
16KB, 600x328px
>>7434819
Whatever you say Gordo.
>>
>>7433669

>you could have been prettier than the prettiest girl in America if your parents let you start when you were 11
>How does that make you feel?

I'm actually curious about how attractive I would be if I had started at that age. It's one of the things that gets me and I think about. I don't think I would be anything special judging by my mother and the few photos I have from before puberty, though I'm sure I wouldn't have been ugly. In the end I'll never know.
>>
I stated HRT at 19. People tell me I'm really pretty now(for some strange reason)
I beat myself up all the time for not starting HRT at 13 or younger. If i had halfway decent results at 19 I can only imagine how well things would have turned out if I had started sooner.
>>
>>7433669
Remember that one kid that the gay mafia was fawning over that started transition really really early?

Take a look at them today.
>>
>>7433669
My mom looked EXACTLY like my little brother with a wig on at age 11. It's actually really really uncanny. If you would have taken my little brother at age 11 and put a long brown wig on him and added a polaroid filter to the picture I honestly don't even know if my mom or brother could separate the two. I grew up to look like a bit of her and a bit of my dad (shocker I know) but I doubt I would have looked any different beside my body development.

I ended up an inch shorter than my dad and an inch taller than my mom, one shoe size bigger than my mom, high cheek bones, and a bit of a honker not out of the female realm, about the same as my mom. I don't look related to my siblings at all, not too bad all in all.

>according to the media

Yea because EVERYONE believes the media. Either bait or a pants on head retarded argument.
>>
>>7434595
>>7434706
Tfw everyone in this thread would literally kill someone to look like either of these women (besides the male-identified folks I guess).
>>
>>7433669
>still closet mtf
>meet whole family last week and realize they would never accept me if i came out
>realize i love them too much to cut them out of my life
>only real option left is to repress hard enough that I convince myself i'm cis
pretty shit op. thanks
>>
>>7437423
link?
>>
>>7433669
Makes me wonder what kind of media in the US you're watching....
>>
>>7437581
I wouldn't for any of them
Top is pretty but no thanks, bottom is extremely ugly.
>>
>>7437672
so weird same exact thing just happened to me a few weeks after thanksgiving
>>
>>7439436
>bottom is extremely ugly.
hahahaha youre fucking kidding yourself
>>
>>7433669
Gigi Hadid certainly doesn't have a trannybod though.
>>
>>7439577
>implying an MtF who started at 11 will have a trannybod
>>
>>7433669
Talking about hormone therapy on children makes everyone hate the lgbt community. Why cant you trannies just be happy with doing what you want as an adult and fake compliments about how pretty you are.
>>
>>7437364
okay roxana
>>
File: roxxy.jpg (680KB, 1832x1572px) Image search: [Google]
roxxy.jpg
680KB, 1832x1572px
>>7437364
yeah youre really pretty roxxy.

pretty pathetic.
>>
>>7442551
I'd nail that so hard she would emerge from a cave 3 days later and a religion would be formed about her
>>
>>7442551

Looked ugly as fuck before.
>>
>>7436850
Scandi here to confirm.
>>
File: kula_makes_me_diamond.jpg (250KB, 618x673px) Image search: [Google]
kula_makes_me_diamond.jpg
250KB, 618x673px
>>7439532
She is fucking ugly.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.