[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im going up to Norway for business soon, and I might visit Sweden.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (126KB, 1000x771px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 1000x771px
Im going up to Norway for business soon, and I might visit Sweden. Can any yuros tell me what the gay scene is like there?
>>
>>7430350
just stay in civilized areas and you'll be fine
watch out for sand niggers and their neighborhoods, then you can be openly gay or a tranny without issue
>>
>>7430415
I second this, stay clear, I REPEAT STAY CLEAR of no-go zones especially if you openly out!
>>
File: IMG_1646-copy-1024x683.jpg (99KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1646-copy-1024x683.jpg
99KB, 1024x683px
>>7430350
I don't know about Norway, but if it's anything like Sweden you'll probably be disappointed if you don't adjust your expectations. Cities are smaller in both countries, and it's not like your average city has a local gay bay. Such things are more or less reserved for the larger cities like Oslo in Norway and Stockholm, Malmö and Göteborg in Sweden.

One thing to keep in mind if you're coming over to Sweden is that the community is rather small, and most young gays use apps like Tinder or Grindr to find hookups or whatever. So if you're planning to go out to a bar your selection of men will be limited, and the average age of the patrons will be slightly higher. That doesn't mean you can't go out and have a blast though, as you'll be hot shit as a decently looking American tourist/businessman.

So to summarize
>Use Grindr
>Use this "gaymap" to look up different events and bars in Sweden and norway
>https://gaymap.qx.se/?&language=UK

Some pictures
From "Candy" in Stockholm
https://www.qx.se/noje/vimmel/135574/puss-sugna-pa-godisklubben/

From "King Kong" in Stockholm
https://www.qx.se/noje/vimmel/135727/kingkong-forbereder-julbestyren/

>>7430415
>>7432804
Also listen to these people. It's perfectly fine to be out in the city center, and I'm confident no one will pay any attention to you. But avoid the suburbs.

Good luck!
>>
I've lived there all my life and never even seen a gay bar or other gay-catering establishment. There's no "scene" as far as I know in my town at least.

Stockholm likely does, and it is likely awful.
>>
>>7432998
Thanks for the advice. I never really liked using grindr but I guess if thats the norm there then I'll download it again.
>>7433061
Why is it likely awful?
Im not one of those masc4masc guys but are gay guys over there really fem and catty or more chill?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.