[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fight Misogyny In The Gay Community https://www.youtube.com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 15

Fight Misogyny In The Gay Community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhqio2YyjEE
>>
>>7429390
Kill all straight women.

Now I'll never "bother" them again.
>>
>>7429416
>>7429413

lel
>>
>>7429390
Women are the greatest purveyors of homophobia. I'll do everything I can to stop the harsh feelings on our side... After they stop trying to kill us.
>>
>>7429390
Honestly just kill all women.
>>
Is it actually misogyny, though? Or is it just the case that gay men aren't swayed by women, so they don't put up with their shit like straight boys do? Shouldn't women actually be happy about that? You would think that, for once, having a male who's nice to you because he's actually nice and not because he wants to get in your pants is something women would want. But I guess women care more about having men that whimper like puppies, begging for their teet.
>>
>>7429390
Why are women in Gay Spaces anyways?

Why do women think they have some inalienable right to butt their ways into every single gay space in the world?

And why is it always cishet women with these thick glasses, dyed hair, and an overuse of the word "problematic"?
>>
>>7429901
I think it is time that we kick out all cishets from lgbt events.
We're a minority in every single nation, and we're starting to become a minority in our own fucking community.
>>
>>7429390
>Straight women believe the world revolves around their vaginas
Color me surprised
>>
>>7430623
PROTOP: Reducing women to nothing more than their genitals is NOT a good way to refute accusations of misogyny.
>>
>>7430647
Well they are arguably a collective of organ systems and tissues with (((intelligence)))
>>
>>7430647
Doesn't stop it from being true. Cis straight women are raised in a coddled fashion, where their needs, comfort and feelings are prioritized above all else. These women are incredibly entitled and the moment anyone calls them out it's misogyny.
>>
First off gay clubs are for gay men, but the LGBT as a whole. The reason there are not as many lesbian bars is because lesbians don't have a real bar culture and they don't support their lesbian bar. Cishet women should not go to gay bars. They constantly sexually assault gay men, yet cry if a gay guy grabs their tits. They also love to have bachelorette parties even before marriage equality, classy.

Gay men are depicted in stonewall because they were the ones rioting. I am sorry it was gay men who started the fight, we can't help that the cops were discriminating against us. Sorry. Also gay men are the most common targets of hate crimes, not per capita just in general we are the most targeted period. So we need all the focus we can get.

At pride the reason it caters to gay men is because most floats are paid for by major bars and liquor companies who hire go-goboys and drag queens. Again lesbians are not supporting their local bars so they do not get representation. But truth is that absolute and companies like that are not doing floats for gay people, they are advertising to the straight people who make up the majority of the crowd. Pride is no longer a grass roots movement run by gay men and opposed by lesbians and feminists.
>>
>>7430669
The same can be said for men, along with every single sapient animal.

Also, it's real rich that a member of heavily stereotyped minority sees no problem in stereotyping a much larger group, really makes you think.
>>
>>7430647
shoo shoo SJW
>>
File: suicide pepe.jpg (30KB, 369x292px) Image search: [Google]
suicide pepe.jpg
30KB, 369x292px
>>7429390
>men-only events are really common in the gay community

Gee, I wonder why. No, seriously, I really fucking wonder why. Like, for what purpose do you think such events would exist? Hmm, I sure don't know.

This guy is a fucking idiot.
>>
>Fight Misogyny In The Gay Community

No, fuck off.
>>
>>7429413
>>7429416
>>7429823
>>7429846
>>7429882
>>7429919
>>7429955
>>7430623
>>7430669
>sayeth the creature coming out of vagina. heh
>even weaker than feminine women
>really a mistake to let you live
>>
>>7431913
"If had civilization been in the hands of females we'd still live in grass huts."

Wisest words ever to come from a woman
>>
>>7431973
>this creature going back to the timeline where no faggot was tolerable and treated as cumwhore slaves.
>this creature think it's the one included in the manly-non-faggot males who brought up civilization to it's state today.
>this creature thinks women isn't influential in making the decisions by manly men. Like the conqueror in the past, they would sacrifice themselves to bring back gold and jewelries from foreign lands to present them for their wives and girlfriends to impressed them so he, the manly men, are worthy.
>stop dreaming, faggot creature. You are weaker and getting weaker and fragile each day.
>>
>>7432118
>Being dumb enough to post this diatribe
>>
>>7431913
>even weaker than feminine women
I could break you over my fucking knee with one arm
Don't just assume that every gay man is a weak queer
>>
why would a gay man change his "misogynistic" behavior? straight men do it because they think worshipping women gets them sex
>>
>>7433107
Gays can be nu-males too. Heck, just look at the guy in the video. They feel some kind of moral obligation to suck up to feminism because they've been brainwashed into thinking that feminists are actually on their side.
>>
>>7432118
that anon didn't specify faggots, he said women as opposed to men. You don't seem to grasp that you are arguing for him here, do you?
>remember back when things were awful for gay people?
>that time that you said we would have never gotten past if women were in charge?
>that sure was a shitty time, bet you feel dumb now don't you?
I'm very glad that women weren't in charge and we advanced from that shitty time.
>>
>>7431696
Not an argument
>>
>>7433107
Because he wants to be a good person? Not everyone is a "I want everything, fuck everyone else" edgy teen.
>>
>>7432932
Not that anon.
In terms of feelings, you are indeed the weakest of all human. Did you deliver a child where it will strip all your senses and would risk your own life? Considering the weak feminine women body can do that? You don't, HA!
>>
>>7433269
Watch the video again. At one point he literally criticizes venues SPECIFICALLY designed for GAY MEN to meet up and have sex for barring out women. Read that again and tell me how dumb it sounds, because I'll bet you it sounds pretty fucking dumb.

Also, did you ever think that just maybe some gay men don't want to be associated with the transgender community? Or with any "community" at all? This video makes it out to seem like all gay men have some kind of moral obligation to cater to the needs of their LBTQ+%#$ brethren like they're helpless children or something.
>>
>>7432233
>this creature can't accept the reality truth and start calling people names.
>>
This thread reeks of male privilege lmao

Good job gay men, biting the hand that feeds you that's a great idea lol
>>
It's sad 'cause most gay dudes I've encountered are pretty chill right up until they meander into some shit about how women are the most disgusting thing ever and bitching about them in general.

They sound just like the women I can't stand to be around that say the exact same things about men.

It's all childish shit and the people involved should isolate themselves out of shame.
>>
>>7433240
Someone with reading comprehension. Danke anon
>>7433293
See above, you literally argued for my position
>>7433459
>male privilege
Doesn't exist
>Good job gay men, biting the hand that feeds
Women do nothing for gay men. They treat gay men as accessories and playthings. Watch a straight woman get shot down by a straight man, the first thing she does is accuse him of being a faggot; that's how women really see gay men, as failed men.
>>
>>7429390
omg I hate him so much.
Anyone who acts like the way he acts in this video is fucking retarded. Like he acts like gay men have never seen a woman before.
>>
>>7433499
You're saying most gay guys are misogynists which is a pretty shit generalization, dude.
>>
>>7434257
Maybe he never got to touch a womens privates parts and thought itd be easier for sex to go gay
>>
>>7433289
>Watch the video again. At one point he literally criticizes venues SPECIFICALLY designed for GAY MEN to meet up and have sex for barring out women. Read that again and tell me how dumb it sounds, because I'll bet you it sounds pretty fucking dumb.
So basically, you're saying that sexism is okay when it's intentional sexism?

>Also, did you ever think that just maybe some gay men don't want to be associated with the transgender community?
Yes, I'm familiar with the "drop the T" traitors.

> Or with any "community" at all?
Then there's really no point in them even openly identifying as gay, or caring about things like gay bars at all.

>>7434214
>Doesn't exist
Nice meme.
>Watch a straight woman get shot down by a straight man, the first thing she does is accuse him of being a faggot;
That barely ever happens. Women don't NEED to make up excuses for why they don't like guys, they already have plenty of reasons, like he doesn't meet all their criteria of attractiveness, wealth, personality, etc.
>>
File: Picture1.png (36KB, 629x300px) Image search: [Google]
Picture1.png
36KB, 629x300px
>>7429390
>>7429413
>>7429416
>>7429823
>>7429846
>>7429955
>>7430623

Hi, I'm currently in the process of proving how cowardly conservatards are. Can you send my deepest regards to Sargon of Akkad, who is still running away from my addressals?
>>
>>7434850
There is no such thing as male privilege. Women have the same opportunities as men in the west with the exception of being an infantryman or a gay stripper.

I'm not talking about a woman rejecting a man, reading comprehension is hard I know. I've had several women call me a faggot because I didn't want to go out with them after they initiated. The few times I did mention I was gay there would be visible disgust on their faces.
>>
>>7434911

Edgy, but untrue
>>
>>7434942
What advantages do males have that females don't? I've yet to see one that isn't trivial or just outright untrue

And yes, it has happened to me. It's usually a fat chick with too much confidence.
>>
>>7434979
>be male
>be in a bad mood
>let your bad mood show through your facial expression
>society is ok with that
>do the same as a woman
>society: "omg what a bitch she deserves to be raped."
>>
>>7434979

>obvious public support
>obvious lack of reproductive rights hanger ups

Conservatards go above and beyond denial
>>
>>7434985
You can't be a conservatard if you let little things like facts and decency get in your way.
>>
>>7434983
>what a bitch she deserves to be raped

is raping bitches actually a thing?
i thought they went after the weak and afraid.
>>
>>7434983
more like
>be a woman
>be in a bad mood
>show it emotionally
>people attend to your needs
>do the same thing as a man
>"suck it up and be a man"
>"stop complaining, quit yet bitchin get back in the coal mines"

>>7434985
>obvious public support
like in divorce court and affirmative action for college degrees and comparable rates for health insurance despite having much more complex needs and a much lower rate of suicide and a longer life span and a mysterious absence from the worst jobs life has to offer? I totally get you there. If you pick an easy, risk-free life as most women do then you're less likely to suceed or fail in a big way, and just be average.
>obvious lack of reproductive rights hang-ups
if you want government out of your hoo-has then you need to stop voting for government funding for your hoo-has. If it's taxpayer money that is being given to you then the taxpayer and their representatives are going to decide how to divvy it up. Only point you have is when states legislate against having the option for birth control, but that's not the same as cutting government funding for such things. That's just not subsidizing your hoo-ha.
>>
>>7429390

I'm a cis gay male and I love my sisters and my mom but I've had a hard time with some of the other women in my life.
Female coworkers seem to get upset about things for no reason. I told a woman (who knows I'm gay btw) that her blouse was pretty and she told my boss I was sexually harassing her. (I was just trying to build rapport and be nice)
I had another coworker complain that I always interrupted her.
I had a lesbian at a bar threaten to kill me because I was talking to her girlfriend when she returned from the bathroom.
I had a female friend (who knew I was gay) "fall in love" with me and then tell everyone I was horrible for not loving her and that I led her on and made her believe I was romantically attached to her because I asked her to go out drinking with me on a couple of different occasions. We went to gay bars and I flirted with gay guys and went home with them while she talked to the bartender. I met her at a gay bar, btw.
So now I just avoid women even though I would like to have some female energy in my life. They are just to complicated and you never know if they are going to be sweet or evil. One minute they are nice and the next minute they are trying to destroy your life because they misunderstood something you said.

TLDR; men are just more fun
>>
>>7435063
>get back in the coal mines
lmao
men have actively pushed women away from those kind of jobs since forever and now they are crying because they have to do the job lol
>>
>>7435110
>haha you are complaining? keep crying lol suck it up and be a man!
thank you for proving my point. You'd have to use critical thinking to understand this so I can see why it's hard for you, but I'm responding to an anon who is dumb enough to think that public support favors men over women. The public being content with many of the worst jobs being nearly completely dominated by males is a point that runs counter to that anon's statement.

I'm not telling you to get in those coal mines, but the fact that women aren't exactly clamoring to get to the shit jobs for the principle of equality and the general public being fine with that flies in the face of the narrative idiots like that anon purport.
>>
>>7435152
I'm telling you to suck it up because you got yourselves into that shitty situation because you fucking wanted to.

You are so retarded that you are against the very movement who is trying to kill that same toxic masculinity you complain about.
>>
>>7430711
>white gay men are responsible for Stonewall and the gay rights movement
kys - trans people and women of color started and were the backbone of this movement, so stop trying to claim that you are better than the rest of the LGBTQIA+ community now that you have equality and aren't oppressed anymore
>>
>>7435161
>you got yourselves into that situation
the situation where women are barred to enter into shitty jobs? where is that situation right now? Women can do that if they want to, but they don't want to. Again this is a response to that anon's stupid point that public opinion favors men. I don't see you trying to refute that after two responses so I'll take that as a tacit omission that I'm right there.

>so retarded you're against the movement that's trying to help you!
feminism stopped being about equality a long time ago, now its agenda is the advancement of female interests, which includes the lobbying for more female benefits under the guise of equality.
>>
>>7434983
Trivial as fuck. When a woman is in a bad mood there will be someone to ask what's wrong and if there's anyway they can help her. The only time people will say "She's a bitch" is when she lashes out like a bitch. And no no one would say "she deserves to be raped" not here in the west at least.
>>7434985
They have tons of public support. The fucking President of the United States of all fucking people quoted the inaccurate wage gap as fact. The fact that the domestic violence act in the US is called the "Violence against WOMEN Act" speaks volumes.

Women have reproductive rights in western countries except in the backwards Southern states. And no I'm not a conservative; I actually believe in unrestricted access to abortion.
>>
>>7435191
>feminism stopped being about equality a long time ago
No, it didn't. You, like everyone else who says so, simply want women to stay beneath you. To be housewives and nothing else. You are the one who don't want women to be equal to you, because for some reason you feel threatened to see women in places and positions they weren't allowed to. Why aren't more women working in coal mines? Well, it certainly can't be because they are told their whole lives (by men) that they can't do that kind of thing!! It must be that they all want to see men suffer!!

Do you think you'd try to become a pianist if you had been told you were not made for music since the moment you were born?
>>
>>7435110
Because men want to protect women from harm. Men don't hate women, we are actually rather protective.
>>7435161
And it's funny how far you missed the point. Feminists only see the position of bourgeoisie men as one that should be emulated by women. It actively scorns and dismisses the working class seeing those as beneath the notice of women.

This is the same movement that produced Dworkins, Marilyn French and Solanas. It doesn't want to help men at all. The feminist idea of helping men is to feminize them.
>>
>>7435210
>women have been told their whole lives they can't do anything like that
bullshit and you know it, girls and women are told they can do whatever they want. if a woman wanted to work a shit job then they could, they don't want to. Nobody wants to but it needs to be done, and when something needs to be done it's men that are conscripted to do it. Men are the ones who must sacrifice, "women and children first" and all that. And feminism won't fix that because feminism's goal isn't "equality by principle," it's "equality for women." Because for present-day feminism, equality is meant to serve women, not the other way around.

I work in a field with a lot of women who work as hard as men do, and I respect those women as people. I do want women to be equal to me, and feminism isn't about that anymore. Women already have the same opportunities men do, and have affirmative action that gets them jobs in STEM fields much easier than men, but feminists will continue to push things like the wage gap myth not because it brings the genders closer together, but because it propels women farther forward.
>>
>>7434905

holy post 666
>>
>>7435240
I would go so far to say feminism isn't even about helping women these days. It's about advancing the causes and perspective of middle-upper class women.
>>
>>7429390
Yes eat eachother alive
Who started the meme that minorities like eachother and want to fight for each others "rights"

No one likes eachother here
The gay guys don't like the trannies or women
The trannies are jealous of the women and gays
The women don't belong on the chans and honestly the majority of them spend more time on sites like Tumblr (I honestly don't know why they're even here desu)

This board is a hilarious abomination only really good for laughs and with the only peace half kept within the endless generals
>>
File: 1470599115240.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1470599115240.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>7435269
pretty real post senpai, you're not wrong
>>
>>7431913
>implying
I came out of a penis.
That's a fact.
>>
>>7435385
Post proof or death by the train within a week which starts now. You've been curse after reading this.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
>>7429390
Hey, whaddya know, a Jew lecturing us on misogyny!

In case you couldn't tell from looking at him.
http://www.bkmag.com/2016/09/29/30-under-30-gabe-gonzalez/
>I spent the better part of a year convincing the Cuban dude at my bodega I was actually Puerto Rican (and not just a nice Jewish boy with a convincing accent) before he sold me the “cheap” cigarettes.
>>
>>7435469
>I spent the better part of a year convincing the Cuban dude at my bodega I was actually Puerto Rican (and not just a nice Jewish boy with a convincing accent) before he sold me the “cheap” cigarettes.
That's like scrounge McDuck levels of penny pinching. lol
>>
>>7435416
>death by the train
Who is driving this train?
It is "vital" for me to know.
>>
>>7435469
so what if he's jewish?
>>
>>7435658
They are destructive as part of their nature. They sow divisions. They do not want the folk to have peace!

>be jew
>promote breakup of the family
>promote promiscuity
>promote homosexuality (Hirschfeld)
>promote degeneracy, binge drinking, hedonism
>it's all personal choice, goy
>mission accomplished
>turn around and sow more divisions
>"why white women ruin feminism"
>"why gay men are sexist tools of patriarchy"
>and on and on

The Jew is not compatible with peace, and happiness.
>>
>>7433459
wtf it was trans and colored people who made your lives easy, lazy cunt women

you hadnt fought for any rights since womens suffrage until MLK came along and you realized that women of other races were suffering

i know youre a white woman dont try to hide your disdain but the stonewall riots and MLK did more than your lazy, privileged ass class of women has ever done

sex robots and artificial wombs are coming and you women will actually have to hold conversations and be interesting how does it feel having to be like men now when better options than you exist and you have to fight for basic compassion from the other sex
>>
>>7434546
Am I wrong? Read this fucking thread dude.
>>
>>7435182
What the fuck is IA+?
>>
>>7435796
You're trying to claim a 4chan thread is evidence that most gay men are misogynists? First day on the internet?
>>
>>7435666
>>7434214

Feminism lead to LGBT rights. Sorry you're delusional and cowardly.
>>
>>7436049
Feminists didn't do shit beyond virtue signal
>>
>>7436091
those "fag hags" you hate so much single-handedly helped gay people more than anyone else. Keep telling yourself that being a woman's "accessory" (ridiculous baseless notion btw) is a bad thing. I'm sure it was those straight guys who not didn't want to associate with you but also thought you deserved to die a painful death just woke up one day thinking they should accept you into society :^)

You know why straight men aren't beating gays as much now? Because WOMEN befriended gay people. They turned them from social scum to actual people. And straight men listened to women.

>N-no! It was us w-wearing those dildo costumes at parades that gave us social acceptance!

biggest toppest kek
>>
>>7429865
yep women r perverse, i hear they get off on stealing their lovers away from their mothers breasts while they are feeding so they can feed on their breasts instead. how cruel.
>>
>>7434911
>There is no such thing as male privilege. Women have the same opportunities as men in the west with the exception of being an infantryman or a gay stripper.
So in other words, male privilege does exist, but it's relatively mild in modern Western countries.

>>7435152
>women aren't exactly clamoring to get to the shit jobs for the principle of equality
Because that's not how equality works. Equality is achieved by upward action - women seek equality by fighting for the desirable jobs that were once forbidden to them, men seek equality by fighting against dangerous and exploitative working conditions. Demanding women seek jobs that no one, man or woman, really wants is kind of like hearing someone call for improving conditions in the third world and suggest instead that they start living in a hut and eating mud.

>>7435191
>Women can do that if they want to, but they don't want to.
Men don't want to either. Women have fought to stop being shit on by society, men have not done so in a significant way, largely because of the meme that men who complain are weak and shameful, so they'd rather continue working in dirty and downright dangerous jobs than be the one to call for improved conditions.

>>7435235
>Because men want to protect women from harm. Men don't hate women, we are actually rather protective.
Yet this attitude demonstrates a (perhaps unconscious) form of misogyny - the idea that women need protection, and are somehow unable to handle themselves in dangerous situations and make the right decisions for themselves. Fighting to "protect" women from dirty jobs is really only hurting them in the end - if they end up in poverty and with no one to support them, working in the mines isn't even an option, women are instead forced into prostitution, which is even more dangerous and exploitative.
>>
>>7430675
yep
>>
>>7435235
>This is the same movement that produced Dworkins, Marilyn French and Solanas
Those are highly controversial extremists that even many feminists have issues with. Sure, it's not wrong to acknowledge them as part of the feminist movement, but implying they represent the movement as a whole is misleading.

>The feminist idea of helping men is to feminize them.
They're right, from a certain point of view. It's not so much that feminizing men is what helps them, but rather freeing them from the MEME of masculinity. Basically, many men are lacking a sense of meaning, and cling to anything that lets them claim masculinity. Toxic masculinity fills that gap, and puts men in a position where they feel avoidance of self-destructive behaviors is effeminate. There is such a thing as non-toxic masculinity, and it should be encouraged, however those that have been memed by toxic masculinty are blind to this. They see freedom, and think it is slavery.

>>7435703
Peace and happiness is only a temporary, artificial state, it can only exist through ignorance, or through violence and misery inflicted on others.

>>7435797
Intersex and asexual.

>>7436091
They got women the right to vote, and pushed for it to be acceptable for women to work outside the home and be independent.
>>
>>7435210
>Do you think you'd try to become a pianist if you had been told you were not made for music since the moment you were born?
>>>7435240 #
so what about those silly billies who are told they are one gender their whole lives and decide to be the other? I think they are called transgenders. Shouldnt they not want to transition based on this principle?
>>
>>7436220
The military wants women in the infantry. But every study they've conducted have shown a drastic drop in combat effectiveness in mixed gender squads.
>>
File: Picture.png (261KB, 508x320px) Image search: [Google]
Picture.png
261KB, 508x320px
>>7435703
>>7435469

When conservatards are this cowardly
>>
>>7436355
What are you talking about? Most conservatards love wars for Israel, and their "Judeo-Christian" heritage, and are greedy af just like their friends the Jews.
>>
File: 14324365.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14324365.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>7436249
>society imposed roles are the same as mental/chemical inbalances in your body
baka
>>
>>7436355
please get out of /co/ >>88545324

thanks
>>
>>7434905

Lies. Sargon of Akkad is much too fat to run.
>>
>>7436220
It's how the human race has survived. For better or worse (probably for worse) thousands of years of evolution isn't going to go away at the whims of women. In many regards humans are maladapted to the 21st century.
>>7436245
And extremist radfems have taken up leadership in organizations like NOW state chapters and are now university professors. They might be a small minority, but that doesn't mitigate their influence.

This simply will not work. Seeing men and boys as defective women and girls will only break them further.
>>
>>7436640
>It's how the human race has survived. For better or worse (probably for worse) thousands of years of evolution isn't going to go away at the whims of women

In that case men should stop complaining about muh suicide rates and muh suck it up if you feel sad.

not saying that you did, but that's the go-to argument for people who say male privilege doesn't exist.

>if male privilege doesn't exist how come men commit suicide more often?
>what? encouraging men to be more open about their feelings instead of bottling up until they kill themselves? That's degenerate and will bring human race to its end!
>>
File: 1481076171231.jpg (20KB, 360x359px) Image search: [Google]
1481076171231.jpg
20KB, 360x359px
>>7429390
>>7429390
Why is this new male trying to guilt me into thinking femininity is something positive?

>Femininity is not attractive
>Femininity is irritating
>I like masculinity
>I do not like faggy little nu-males and "feminists" telling me that there is something wrong with that

I don't owe women anything.
>>
File: 1423435346.jpg (48KB, 491x495px) Image search: [Google]
1423435346.jpg
48KB, 491x495px
>>7436665
>was born
>"I don't owe women anything"
>>
>>7439201
I owe my mother and father everything. You do know the difference between owing something to a person that is a women and owing something to all women right? I think you do and that makes you a shitposter.
>>
>>7436049
>Feminism lead to LGBT rights.
I'd call this literally feminist propaganda.
Not only is it blatantly false, it also only serves to make feminism look good and make gays look indebted to them.

That's not even getting to the point that feminism literally does not belong on /lgbt/
>>
File: 1479402414633.jpg (72KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1479402414633.jpg
72KB, 500x281px
Third wave feminism is intentionally deceitful towards their own and against others. It’s hypocritical nature and its divide and conquer mentality guarantees it’s failure. Most of those that don’t care for facts won’t be so easily swayed by guilt trips and victim mentality and those that do - see their lies a mile away. The man in the video makes a fool of himself and will turn people against his agenda rather than convince people.

You don’t speak for anyone but yourselves. And you are a miserable lot.
>>
>>7439242
LGBT would have never been accepted without feminism. Feminism made it ok for men to be more feminine and for women to be more masculine, and by extension it made it ok for men to be gay, for men to transition, for women to be into women and for women to transition.

You just don't want to accept this because you hate women for some reason
>>
>>7439399
Not only is your post blatantly false, you're also showing your true colors as a vicious little runt.
I bet you're probably a cishet girl too.

That's not even getting to the point that feminism literally does not belong on /lgbt/
>>
File: 1453241945534.png (660KB, 709x462px) Image search: [Google]
1453241945534.png
660KB, 709x462px
>>7429390
>this is what people spend energy talking about

Really shows you how comfortable and problem-free our society is that people think this is a legitimate "issue." In fact 90% of this board is just whining about non-problems.
>>
>>7429390
>starts off with using a homophobic slur
>follows with a homophobic comment
>uses homophobic stereotypes to make a point
This guy seems self hating
>>
I can't name a single thing women have done for gays.

Women treat gay men as an 'other'. I've ran into more religious 'right' woman and more 'please don't be gay' woman than anything else in the world.

Even the women who claim to be friendly with gay men are usually seeing a guy who is a flat out homophobe. But she's OK with that because she loves her man.
>>
File: 1476752214320.jpg (82KB, 648x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476752214320.jpg
82KB, 648x450px
>>7439399
If we are going to relate the acceptance of gays to politics it is social liberals that have done it for the left, and libertarians to the right. This is the result of “each to their own” mentality, not accept me because I say so.
Me not owing women anything is not hate. It’s based in individualism. You assuming otherwise just proves my point. And you assume that all socially progressive women are feminists. This is far from the truth. Most women do not identify as feminists, by a very big margin. Have women helped in regards to gay rights? Definitely! You on the other hand are saying that feminism did that, not women. You are a liar and you spread propaganda. You state you opinions as objective truth without any proof.

You do not speak for anyone but yourself.
>>
>>7439399
Except historically, women have been allowed more room to deviate from norms than men have. Feminism didn't change this. Feminists have this warped, fictional view on history; it's actually funny.
>>
File: 1423973877536.jpg (115KB, 921x868px) Image search: [Google]
1423973877536.jpg
115KB, 921x868px
>>7439399
>Feminism made it ok for men to be more feminine
LMFAO no it didn't. Only hypermasculine dudes get laid by women.

Who is going to get the hottest women: the buff football player on the college team who is 6'2", talks loudly, has an upright posture at all times, takes what he wants when he wants it without asking, is somewhat rude, has a chiseled jawline and big muscles, OR,

5'10" slouching scrawny numale wearing thick rimmed glasses, hasn't touched a free-weight in his life, has skinny jeans on, is softspoken and lets people walk on him, wears a beanie, complains about "women's issues" and talks about being a "feminist," thinks football players are "brutish and uncivilized," doesn't take any risks and feels insecure on a dance floor

Yeah, you tell me which one is going to get laid by hot ass women every night of the week? And which one has a long-term fat unpleasant girlfriend with dyed-purple hair who smokes weed and is probably cheating on him? Which one is going to get a job interview and which one is going to get "contacted later" by the establishment?

Get fucking real. Women's lib did nothing except hand women the luxury of prosperity without any of the responsibilities that come in tow. Being a sissy-male in today's society still makes you a disrespected loser. Feminism didn't change shit about that.
>>
File: 1479502893488.png (277KB, 1793x1313px) Image search: [Google]
1479502893488.png
277KB, 1793x1313px
>>7429390
>Misogyny
Not my problem lol
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.