[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to date a trans girl >hear they're all crazy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

>want to date a trans girl
>hear they're all crazy
is this true or is it just a meme? reason I'm a little worried is I've dated people in the past who seemed one way, then when something went wrong they turned into a completely different person.

just a little scared that might happen if I date someone who is trans and they might lie and I'd get an STD. just wondering if anyone else has dated anyone who is trans and had a good relationship?
>>
they are mentally ill, you retard. of/c they are crazy.
>>
>>7428903
we're all a bit mentally ill, I'm just wondering if someone had a nice stable relationship with one
>>
typically it's not trannies who are STD ridden but chasers tbqh

t. chaser expert
>>
I am married to a transgirl. We've been together for 6 years. She's no crazier than a ciswoman. I do notice that when she cycles progesterone shes like PMS.
>>
all trannys are crazy just to varying degrees
>>
From my experience, they're no more crazy than any other woman with self esteem issues. There are statistical outliers who are fucking insane sure, but trans women are still just people. Date them like you would any other person.
>>
>>7428895

>if I date someone who is trans and they might lie and I'd get an STD

That could happen with anyone. You should always get yourself and the person you intend to have sex with tested.
>>
Just hurry up and suck her fat dick op
>>
>>7429013
All woman are crazy just to varying degrees. FTFY
>>
>>7429012
how/why does she cycle her progesterone?
i take it every night and it doesnt do too much to my mood besides making it easier for me to get upset, my boyfriend can attest to that

>>7428895
honestly those of us who pass and have been transitioned for years aren't any crazier than most people. as far as stds, those statistics are skewed by black trans women and prostitutes. Those of us who have integrated into society as female have the same rate of stds as cis women.
>>
>>7429659
All people are crazy just to varying degrees. FTFY
FTFY
>>
>>7428895
I don't feel crazy or think I act irrationally
then again I was recently institutionalized for depression, anxiety, and suicidal ideation
so I probably am
>>
>>7428895
Transgirl here. I'm pretty chill, I'm definitely not an SJW, don't have any of those random social syndromes or diseases or whatever.
But asking 4chan about crazies?
These are same people that want sharpies in poopers and a boot on the head to prove someone is real.
Cmon now, you know 4chan be bias
>>
>>7428903
Mentally ill doesn't mean crazy.
>>
>>7429763
are you cute? I'm interested if you are, I'm pretty good looking imo desu senpai
>>
>>7428895
I'm a virgin, because I don't pass so I doubt that I have any STDs. So if you settle for ugly trannies you should be safe
>>
>>7429962
You gonna ask someone if they think they are cute? That's for you to decide anon.
>you're not getting a pic
>>
>>7430039
>I'm a virgin, because I don't pass so I doubt that I have any STDs. So if you settle for ugly trannies you should be safe

Whatever they say, never assume that somebody from the LGBT community is clean and/or saying the truth over their STD status.
>>
>>7430158
>the LGBT community
Don't assume that every LGBT person is part of the LGBT "community"
>>
>>7428895
>dating a woman of any description
>are they crazy?
>>
>>7428895
All people are crazy. Trans is just another kind of crazy.
>>
>>7429734
So true. Good luck finding anyone without issues.
>>
>>7429763
lol sharpies....that takes me back.....
>>
I met my bf here and im crazy as fuck and he's chill with it.
>>
>>7428923
I've been with my tranny gf for over two years and it's going very well and very strong. I'm a tranny too though.

However I must say most trannies are indeed crazy and unstable as fuck and I really lucked out just getting one with occasional depression that I can talk her out of.
>>
If you can talk her out of depression it's not real depression lol
>>
>>7433151
He looks like Birdy
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.