[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a group of friends of about 7 guys. One of them contacted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: GRINDR_Logo_Yellow.png (37KB, 698x493px) Image search: [Google]
GRINDR_Logo_Yellow.png
37KB, 698x493px
I have a group of friends of about 7 guys. One of them contacted me privately and told me that his gay acquaintance found one of our friend's grindr profile. As far as we know none of us are gay so it either means he's in the closet or had someone set one up for him as a prank, but his profile is for the city he goes to college in with a selfie we cant find anywhere else and a bio that's pretty specific to him and written like he speaks.

None of use are homophobes but I want to talk to him about this, either that I don't/wouldn't think any different, or if he wants to stay in the closet he needs to be more careful/delete his profile, idk. His parents are very conservative socially and I doubt they'd do anything drastic but I don't the wrong people finding out and try to use it to hurt him.

How should I go about telling him I know?
>>
>>7427495

"So, I hear you're one of these 'gays' they have nowadays."
>>
>>7427495
how about you just don't say anything since it's none of your business and he obviously doesn't want to be out to you or outed by you
>>
>>7427510
because
>I don't/wouldn't think any different, or if he wants to stay in the closet he needs to be more careful/delete his profile, idk.

someone found him, meaning other people can find him. I'm not going to out him, but I can tell him he needs to take his selfie off his fucking profile
>>
>>7427495
Kiss him!
>>
>>7427543
Sorry bud, am straight myself.
>>
Make a Grindr account and message him on it, tell him what you told us. That you're just worried for him, and that you don't care he's a fag.

Whether he listens or not is up to him, but that's how I'd go about it anyway.
>>
>>7427611
"sure"
It's just a prank! (And then suck his cock as a prank too)
>>
>>7427495
>>7428139
this, suck his cock to make sure
>>
>>7427495
just ask if you ask him a personal question and tell him he's free not to answer.
do it face to face and let him know it makes no difference and you wouldn't tell anyone what the answer was.
How would you like someone to do it if it was you in that position
>>
>>7427495
If you are worried just confront him. At worst he will spill some spaghetti but then all will be good.
>>
>>7427528
What if he's already out to his family but you guys have never asked? What if he's more worried about his friends than family?

His family won't ever come across it because it's grindr. You only found out because a friend of a friend told you.

>>7427528
What would be helpful would not be making him paranoid about hooking up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.