[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically, I shouldn't even be making a thread. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Realistically, I shouldn't even be making a thread. I've always been against this. But I'm gay. I'm drunk right now. I just turned 24. I know I am gay now. Just told my best friend (who I have a crush on) that I was. He's stopped talking to me. I've never felt so alone.Chirp me, talk to me, IDK. I'm just here.
>>
at least you told him, better to do that than to never tell him
>>
well, I heard that it is over for people like you. There's a /diy/ thread that teach you easy and simple rope knot so you could, idk, end it or something. Who knows. Your best friend won't coming back, that's for sure because you just fuck him up with your lust. LUST. not love. I'd freak up if I was him. I can't assure you a smooth ride out of this but it's worth it. Head to /diy/ now and learn the rope knots. ;-)
>>
>>7426232
Lmao not even a tranny and having a meltdown at 24yo

Not calling you a coward or anything OP but . . .
>>
>>7426232
ggwp. just reroll.
>>
>>7426232
Tell me more OP, where do you live?
How was your childhood?
Why are you self loathing?
>>
>>7426232
Sorry, bro.
Let your friend have his freak out. It's a lot to come to terms with. He is reassessing everything you've ever said to him, overanalizing every rough house moment. He needs time, and you need to chill the fuck out.

If you drive, go for a drive. If not, ride the bus all day. Get out of the house. Go to a mall and people watch. Something.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.