[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go about stuffing my pants without it looking *too*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

How do I go about stuffing my pants without it looking *too* unrealistic?

I figured someone here might know
>>
Why would you do that at all?
Guys usually don't wear skinny jeans so you wouldn't notice a bulge unless they have an erection.
>>
>>7422065
I just want a bigger bulge for a special occasion for which I need to look hung

I figured the possible embarrassment of everyone finding out I stuff my pants didn't outweigh the alternative of everyone finding out I have next to no dick.

Just help me, don't try to talk me out of it.
>>
just say you are a grower not a shower if anyone says something (which they probably won't), even if they give you shit it's way preferable to someone finding out you stuff your pants
>>
>>7422413
besides the only time someone will 'notice your bulge owo" it will be obvious that it's stuffed and any other time nobody will see anything anyway
>>
>>7422336
I'll help you but only if you tell me what kind of occasion requires you to be hung but no one actually see your dick?
>>
>>7422427
I'm in a play in the role of a male stripper wearing nothing but underwear at Times.

Its important to the story that a look hung.

I Just don't know how to make it look realistic.
>>
dragon dildo
>>
>>7422458
>I'm in a play in the role of a male stripper wearing nothing but underwear at Times.

Different anon, but yeah you're golden. Even if people figure out you're packing, that's no big deal, you're playing a role and that role is stripper, it'd almost be weird if you didn't pack.
>>
>>7422638
Exactly, now teach me your ways
>>
G-guys?
>>
Fleshlight makes a soft silicone fake penis type thing for ftm's
>>
>>7422047
by fucking not you dumb tranny
guys normally do not show bulges
>>
File: 17AK60.jpg (46KB, 700x935px) Image search: [Google]
17AK60.jpg
46KB, 700x935px
You'd think this'd be the place, but it's actually kind of hard. As far as FTM packing goes, that all sort of hinges around the fact that there's nothing there to begin with. But if you use typical FTM packing methods, your dick will just get in the way.
The fact that you'll be in your underwear also makes it tricky in terms of being discreet.

If you have control over what you're wearing, you could just buy some padded underwear, or lookup packing underwear, which have little pockets where you can securely tuck a packer. Easy peasy.
If you need to wear it under costume underwear, you might be able to find a packing jock strap that works the same and will hopefully fit underneath.
As far as the packer itself, idk, a sock or something? A whole silicone penis sounds like it'd just give you a double dick. Unless you get a donkey dick STP that's big enough to fit your actual dick inside, but the poor little fella might suffocate.
>>
RodeOh and soft packer
>>
>buy silicone packer in a reasonable flaccid size
>buy boxer-briefs
>sew elastics from any fabric shop into them to hold the packer so you can wear normal guy undies instead of weird expensive jockstrap things
Not that hard, OP.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.