[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i just got fucked by a guy i found on grindr, he was a "professional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: acceptingyourdeath.jpg (43KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
acceptingyourdeath.jpg
43KB, 600x500px
So i just got fucked by a guy i found on grindr, he was a "professional discreet" type and we had some pretty good sex but he came inside my ass. I was going to tell him to pull out but obviously didn't get a chance. (stupid I know) When I asked him after if he was clean, he said he was "very clean" What are the chances I caught something? This is the first time in recent memory I've had unprotected sex.
>>
>>7420650
> What are the chances I caught something?
High.
You probably caught every STD possible including HIV.
>>
>>7420650
>What are the chances I caught something?
How the fuck can anyone here answer that you fucking retard?

Delete this thread. It adds nothing no value to this board.
>>
>>7420682
I guess im just trying to alleviate my anxiety, sorry for making the thread
>>
It never ceases to amaze me how dumb some people can be.
>>
>>7420650
Not much. Even if he had disease it doesn't have a big chance of transmitting. For HIV, only about 5% chance for anal receiver.
>>
>>7420698
I know it was dumb but it's not something i usually do
>>7420704
yeah I looked up statistics and it seemed low risk, hopefully I'm just being paranoid
>>
>>7420723
If you're super stressed go and get PEP from a&e
>>
>>7420723
Go and get PEP then as soon as you can get tested for fucking everything.
You idiot.
>>
>And if an HIV-negative person bottoms for an HIV-positive top who doesn't use any protection but does ejaculate inside, the chances of HIV transmission are, on average, less than 2 percent. Specifically, it is 1.43 percent, or 1 out of 70. If the guy pulls out before ejaculation, then the odds are 1 out of 154.

>1.43%
>>
>>7420650
Get tested and don't be a retard next time.
>>
>>7420650
you just had some guy poz you up in your neg hole, he gave you the fatal fag fuck flu, if you didn't want it you shouldn't have let him poz you up. on the bright side you will be dead soon.
>>
>>7420825
I know you're trolling but does that really happen often? guys purposely and knowingly infecting other guys with HIV? I mean I know it's a thing but how common is it?
>>
>>7420857
I'd say rare considering it's illegal to knowingly infect someone
>>
>>7420650
you should get PEP from a hospital just to be sure
>>
>>7420650
>fucked a random dude who fucks other random dudes and let him come in you
>how high are my chances of getting an STD
Pretty fucking high. Not to worry you.
Get tested.
>>
Yeah you should test but it doesn't show until 6 months after infection. You have half a year before you can be certified as HIV -. I know your pain, I got caught up in a really spontaneous hook up and the dude nutted buckets inside of me. It was only supposed to be the tip. 6 months later I tested HIV -. Tested against another 6 months later just to be safe, HIV -. Ended up in another situation similar about 3 months ago, except this dude took his condom off. Didn't even think of PREP. I'll have to test again in 3 months.
>>
>>7420741
What? Odds are that low?
I know that 1.43% is high enough to never fuck without condom but I thought that odds for bottom guy in that case are like 50%.

Also OP, "very clean" is not an answer. "I got tested X months ago" is an answer.
>>
>>7420693

Alleviate it by seeing a fucking doctor. Don't let yourself push this aside, you SHOULD be anxious.
>>
>>7420741

I don't habeeb it.
What about the 80s, everyone was dropping like flies and it was called the fag disease specifically because it was so easy to contract via anal. Were gays really just THAT slutty?
>>
For future reference, OP, discuss shit like this before you even start doing anything, hell before you even meet. Also this >>7422490
>>
>>7422605
Think about it, if you fuck 20 guys in a year your risk goes up to nearly 30%
>>
>>7422831
I love your interpretation of statistics.
>>
>>7422490
I finally was able to message him again and get a reply today and asked when the last time he was tested was and he said last week. So that makes me feel better (assuming he's telling the truth). I know I should still get tested myself but isn't there a window for HIV testing?
>>
>>7423723
>isn't there a window for HIV testing?
Isn't there a thing called "Google"?
>>
>>7420650
I honestly don't know the specks on this bit i will say this.. Go get tested it can't hurt giving you piece of mind,,,, and next time be more careful.. heat of the moment can be a bitch but it only takes a moment to slap a condom on or years of shit if you do draw the luck card :( hope this helps ya and best wiahes...
>>
Hiv is the reason I'm too scared to fuck anyone
>>
File: Bit_3e3fcf_6119015.jpg (55KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
Bit_3e3fcf_6119015.jpg
55KB, 604x453px
How long do I have of being in HRT before I become sterile so I can decide whether I want to back out of this or not?

I have no idea whether I will be able to properly transition, starting at 22 years old, and failing that and my only hope in life as a male is being able to have biological children.

I don't want to be that statistic that removes themselves from the gene pool. I don't want to be the victim of Natural Selection. I dont want to contribute to the 40% post SRS that off themselves. God help me. I just want a normal life. I just want love. Yet I have utterly failed at having the expectations embued upon me for having been born with a penis.
>>
>>7427554
Fuck sorry wrong thread
An unknown number of shots of everclear will do that to you.
>>
>>7420650
You know, you wouldn't have to worry about this shit if you weren't such a promiscuous fuckin slut.
>>
There is a high chance you might have picked up HIV.
You can actually minimise your chances of catching it by scrubbing the inner part of your sphincter with soap and hot water. The hot water will kill the AIDs bacteria and the soap will assist in removing the malfunctioning membrane so a healthy one can take it's place.
Trust me, I'm a GP for a private clinic. I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>7421459

This.

DO IT NOW, the time window is closing.
>>
>>7431063
Seriously? I have a high chance? I mean i knew it was a real possibility but still. Can I still clean even though it's been two days? I took a shower soon after it happened and probably did wash it but still I don't know if that was soon or good enough. If I get HIV my life will be over. This is one of the scariest things that's ever happened to me. I've definitely learned my lesson. The icing on the cake is that I have a fucking girlfriend who I love very much and would hate for this to happen to her just because I was a disgusting selfish piece of shit.
>>
>>7431300
To add to that I've planned on not having sex with her until I find out my results obviously but this is seriously scary. I'm such a fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>7431300

Get PEP, if you test positive for HIV, you are going to regret not having done it.
>>
>>7431381
I probably will do it. I'm gonna talk to a doctor first of course but I calculated it and the 72 hours doesnt end until tomorrow at 5 so hopefully I can start taking it before then and get tested also. I've been googling a lot and I've heard the side effects are pretty bad, of course not as bad as having HIV but still, on the CDC website it said nausea is a side effect but nothing else, is that true?
>>
>>7431063
>The hot water will kill the AIDs bacteria
Not unless it's hot enough to scald your bunghole off entirely.
You're being rused, OP. But yeah, get checked. You don't want to go to the doctor with AIDS AND a scalded bunghole.
Then again, if you're lucky enough to not have AIDS, a little scalding might be a good preventative measure for future mistakes.
>>
>>7420650
>I was going to tell him to pull out but obviously didn't get a chance.

Does it like make a difference since he was fucking you bareback anyway? It's not like you're gonna get pregnant.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.