[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there was a "straight pill" and it 100% worked,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (32KB, 707x573px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32KB, 707x573px
If there was a "straight pill" and it 100% worked, would you take it?
>>
Nah, straight people are kinda disgusting
>>
>>7420225
Why?
>>
>>7420225
Well, I think if the pill's existence became public knowledge, then I and many others would be forced to take it.

But, as it stands, if I somehow manage to remain the exact same person, except I get boners from women, then I take it.

If it has some personality altering side effects, then fuck no!
>>
I would take a cis pill, but not a straight pill.
>>
>>7420443
So you would want to fuck other people than you do now?
>>
No, since I am not a disgusting traitor.
>>
>>7420465
You're right, I was assuming it would make me a real woman (MtF). If I took a cis pill I'd basically be a man in a body deformed by estrogen. Is there a third option, like a cyanide pill?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mlhd1sJRTG1qz4rgp.png (71KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mlhd1sJRTG1qz4rgp.png
71KB, 480x280px
>>7420483
Not that anon, but I think your original interpretation was more correct. You are a woman who is trans, so if you took a hypothetical cis pill, you would be turned into a woman who is cis. I think.
>>
>would you take it

Nah. Been with enough guys to feel inadequate with my size though I am above normal. The idea of fooking some slut who is used to soda cans would really make me insecure. Also have known enough women to know they're too high maintenance and require a lot of security. I am biscum that prefers men, and the only way I'd fuck a woman is for some kids.
>>
>>7420225
No. Being gay is way too much a part of who I am today. I wouldn't blame anyone for saying yes though.
>>
>/pol/ legit believes reality is this cut and dry
>>
>>7420225
I would have taken it before transitioning but being a dude with breasts and curves is out of the question at this point.
>>
>>7420225
bible shit works like that. I have invited two hardcore lesbian to the church and some months later end up dating with them
>>
naww. boys are better than girls nyway
>>
Of course not, BISEXUAL MASTER RACE
>>
as a white male i need something to give me oppression credit, so nah
>>
>>7420225
>straight pill
naw man, bi is best sexuality. you monosexuals will never understand the true bliss of it =^)

>cis pill
I would probably kill some one to be cis. someone who deserved it ofc
>>
>>7420225
only if i could take it when i was 12 or 13. most of the damage done to me for being queer was done at 12-18, what's the point now
>>
>>7422094
THIS

Honestly I was worried about having a shitty love life until my straight guy friends started pairing off with wives, and now I laugh my ass off with my boyfriend whenever we're around them.

Women require so much meaningless attention and bullshit to stay even marginally happy, plus they do ZERO work around the house that requires more effort than cooking a meal
>>
Never. There are like no girls at all that like femboys so I'd die alone and a virgin.
>>
>>7420225
Fuck no,I am fabolous foreva
>>
>>7420225

If I was exclusively gay, then maybe.

Bifags are the one true master race though.
>>
>>7422278
If your sexuality is your main personality trait, you are one fucking boring person.

Literally tumblr tier
>>
>>7423389
Bi five! fellow bisexual. I am having too much fun being Bi to accept a downgrade. I can't give up on all the happiness I get every day from appreciating all the hot pretties, having 50% less hot people to appreciate the looks of no fucking way.
>>
>>7420225
i'm bi but I'd take a gay desu: het relationships were always shit & made me miserable
>>
>>7420225
no, because if I was myself still girls would not be interested in me at all. Plus people would already know about my gay past and that would sabotage any future relationship.
>>
>>7420225
Being gay is a made-up thing I do just for attention and so I don't have to compete with straight dudes. Anyone can be gay. The pill wouldn't do anything.
>>
if you say yes you're still in the closet

sage this bait
>>
Of course they won't. How else would niggers and faggots get their gibs.
>>
Isn't that just hrt? It's not gay if you're a girl :3
>>
>>7420225
im bi so no, women are cunts and i cherish the alternative option of a cute dude
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.