[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's an idea, guys Instead of trying to put ourselves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1467892704394.png (727KB, 737x769px) Image search: [Google]
1467892704394.png
727KB, 737x769px
Here's an idea, guys

Instead of trying to put ourselves in boxes (fem, masc, gay, bi, butch, etc) how about we just all be ourselves and not care what anyone else thinks?

don't you all think that's just a fun idea?
>>
>>7415148
You only get to loosely choose your own labels, for the most part it's other people that ultimately decide what categories you fit into.

I'd imagine the old unpassing hons are most familiar with that. Doesn't matter how much you call yourself a girl, if you look like a man in a dress people are going to call you a man in a dress.
>>
You label me, I label you
>>
>>7415148
The moment you try to describe something you put labels on it. You will understand when you get older.
>>
>>7415148
How are we supposed to find mates if we have no shorthand for our attractions and values? Underage B&.
>>
Listen faggot, I don't have enough time to get to know every single stranger and then decide which ones I like.
Our labels help us identify common grounds before we even start speaking.
>>
>>7415148
I just wan to kill trannies

They are so unnatural
>>
>>7415148
labels make it easier to hook up
>>
>>7415148
But if we don't have a thousand specific gender labels that all mean "I'm a man but I like flowers", how will we calculate oppression points on our victim cards?
>>
>>7415180

Wrong way around, Tumblr is all about labels. It's all a spectrum, but every hue on that spectrum needs it's own super special label while also being rendered entirely meaningless since anything can apply to anything because DON'T INVALIDATE ME SHITLORD (lesbians can have sex with men, asexuals can love sex, trans people don't have to transition, etc).
>>
>>7415148
Are you implying that if I'm looking for sex with a man I shouldn't outright say I'm looking for 'gay sex' so as to not put a label on me or any potential partners sexuality, and should instead just hope men pick up on that I want to have sex with them and that women won't?

Because that seems a little unnecessarily complicated when I can just say 'looking for gay sex'
>>
>>7418786
>i'm a man looking for men
wow that was hard
>>
>>7419164
>man looking for men
>gay
sorry but the current way of identifying this is just waaaay easier
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.