[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to decide a gender-neutral honorific for myself and f

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 03f0ff54.jpg (123KB, 821x1280px) Image search: [Google]
03f0ff54.jpg
123KB, 821x1280px
Trying to decide a gender-neutral honorific for myself and found this site.
http://nonbinary.org/wiki/Gender_neutral_titles

Which one is your favorite? Do you know any that aren't on this list?
>>
>>7415141
>your favorite?
None of them. Expecting other people to validate your special snowflake syndrme with a gender-neutral honorific is really stupid.
>>
>>7415173
Take it easy. They don't get to decide. It's what you sign letters with and stuff.
>>
>>7415141
We have a great gender neutral pronoun 'It'

As in 'It expects me to call it xir? It can go fuck itself.'
>>
>>7415141
Ser is the only one worthy of existence
>>
>>7415141

Mx. is my favorite.
>>
>>7415173
>>7415192
What are either of you edgelords doing on /lgbt/, anyway?
>>
>>7415141
I do not understand this. Gender neutrality is wrong.
>>
>>7415391
You're wrong for thinking that.
>>
>>7415369
Not everyone /lgbt/ has bought into tumblr bullshit like "non-binary". In fact mostly just college kids buy into that shit.
>>
>>7415474
What exactly is the problem with non-binary? Gender is nonsense perpetuated by an archaic society.
>>
>>7415369
I like "it." But that's the pronoun I already use for all forms of children anyway.
>>
>>7415141
Use they. If you're genuinely unlucky enough to have dysphoria both ways and think picking some other pronoun will be an act of revolution, you will get shit on by both legbutts and normies. just use they, anon.
>>
>>7415538
you dont belong here outsider
>>
>>7415704
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>7415369
What are you retarded tumblrettes doing on 4chan, anyway?
>>
>>7415653
I think by honorifics they mean "Mr./Mrs." equivalents, not pronouns
>>
>>7415141
>Which one is your favorite?

‘The late’.
>>
File: smugi.jpg (10KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
smugi.jpg
10KB, 257x196px
>>7415141
You don't get to decide what special retard pronouns society should call you.

If you look like a woman to me then bam, female pronouns. Look like a dude? Male pronouns coming right up, brah.
>>
>>7415141
I think my favourite is M. but the thing about french monsieur sucks.
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1536x2048px
>>7416012
There's this thing called androgyny my associate
>>
>>7415391
Why?
>>
Mre.
>>
>>7416012
>pronouns
Why don't you look at the link before screeching autistically.

You absolutely do get to decide your honorifics.
>>
What does it even mean to "look like" a woman anyway? If you say that then I say you "look like" an idiot.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.