[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Hey, maybe I actually deluded myself into thinking I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1473739195315.gif (2MB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
1473739195315.gif
2MB, 300x226px
"Hey, maybe I actually deluded myself into thinking I'm trans because I browse this board too often, and the bad feelings will go away if I stop coming here!"
>two weeks later

Is there any escape from this hell?
>>
>>7415051
kill yourself
transitioning sterilizes you anyway, so after that there's no point in living desu.

or try pioneering a treatment for gender dysphoria that doesn't involve wasting doctors' time with cosmetic bullshit
>>
>>7415125
>wasting doctors' time

As if they don't take advantage of and make bank off BDD trannies
>>
>>7415125
>transitioning sterilizes you anyway, so after that there's no point in living desu.
lolwat I've been sterile my entire life and I'm doing just fine.
>>
>>7415137
If it's just BDD then what the hell do I do?
>>
>>7415224
What do you want to do?
There's no harm in taking hormones, other than the obvious effects. You can go as far as you want with it. If all you want to do is take hormones and be a femboy go for it. If you want to ram your dick right back up inside your body then just do it.

Women that get breast implants are often diagnosed with body dysmorphic disorder. Similarly BDD can even affect people that just like body modifications. Someone that gets extreme tattoos or extreme piercings sometimes have BDD.

Even if you don't consider yourself trans, it doesn't mean you cannot modify your body to be more feminine. People modify their bodies in all sorts of ways. The whole issue with people that aren't "trutrans" doing it is just weird societal standards that somehow let guys shove 4 inch metal spikes into their dicks or tattoo their entire bodies to make their penis look like an elephant trunk, but for some reason taking hormones is suddenly socially unacceptable.

You should be able to do whatever you want with your own body. There's just a weird line drawn by society as soon as it involves hormones for no real explainable reason.
>>
>>7415464
This.
Because you are 'appropriateing' what belongs to women. Fuck Them I just want to feel better.
>>
>>7415464
>shove 4 inch metal spikes into their dicks or tattoo their entire bodies to make their penis look like an elephant trunk
Those things are not really accepted either
>>
File: highway.jpg (226KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
highway.jpg
226KB, 1920x1080px
I will never be able to afford hormones let alone leave my country
My only hope is for a miracle, that maybe I will die and have better luck next time. That's all I have to look forward to, I'm dead already. I can NEVER be free, I'm just so tired...
>>
>>7415724
What country?
>>
File: shrug.jpg (7KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
7KB, 242x208px
>>7415125
>transitioning sterilizes you
Still better than having your body hulkified by T and looking like a man.

Being born a male is a genetic deffect by itself tbqh
>>
File: rebecca.png (697KB, 702x1000px) Image search: [Google]
rebecca.png
697KB, 702x1000px
>>7415751
argntin
>>
>>7415714
Sure they are. You can get it done without any doctors permission, no therapy, and the people doing it have no medical training. It's 100% legal to boot.

The whole thing surrounding hormones, genital modification, etc is way over exaggerated as some great life changing thing. Realistically it's less harmful then other body modifications yet it's 10,000x more regulated and guarded. It causes undue stress in people and they start to wonder if there's some horrible disease they're inflicted with. Yet girls with BDD go to a plastic surgeon and get any body modification they want no questions asked.
If it wasn't such a guarded thing and up-played as some huge issue and we just let people do it there most likely would be less people like OP fretting over an issue that's not even an issue.
>>
>>7415788
I like you anon, you get it.
>>
>>7415765
can't you get hrt over the counter in argentina?
>>
>>7415788
oh okay I see what you're saying now and I agree.

I thought you meant like people don't discriminate against body mod people eg it wouldn't be more difficult to find a job with full face tattoos.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.