[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey legbutt, I'm ready to off myself. AMA or give me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg (10KB, 550x387px) Image search: [Google]
flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg
10KB, 550x387px
Hey legbutt, I'm ready to off myself. AMA or give me a reason not to.
>>
File: 1480294108405.gif (568KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1480294108405.gif
568KB, 450x338px
On this ride with you buddy.

Are you a mtf? ftm? fag? carpetmuncher?
>>
File: 293-1209310-23.png (301KB, 461x665px) Image search: [Google]
293-1209310-23.png
301KB, 461x665px
>>7413731
all jokes aside pls don't do it OP
>>
>>7413766
>implying (You) will ever leave
>>
>>7413731
are you a virgin?
>>
>>7413731
Take HRT
Trust me
I don't care if you're cis
>>
>>7413731
Kill yourself but go out with a blast, explode in a mosque
>>
File: 20,000 keks under the sea.png (533KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
20,000 keks under the sea.png
533KB, 459x612px
>>7414289

>This
>>
>>7413753
I thought about jumping off a tall building and trying to fall as stylishly as possible. All kinds of flips and spins then i splatter all over the ground in a gory display. Too bad physics wont let me do it like that.
>>
>>7413766
I will take one for the team then. You all owe me. Put dragon dildos on my grave.
>>
File: porch.jpg (125KB, 899x600px) Image search: [Google]
porch.jpg
125KB, 899x600px
>>7413731
alright, im bored. Lets hear your story youngen.
>>
>>7413748
I'm a filthy transbien. Absolute degenerate.

>>7413983
"Kinda" was my response to that when I was in the psych ward. The girl I was talking to knew exactly what I meant and didn't need any more explanation.

>>7414054
2 months on it, but the estrogen is only making me more emotional

>>7414289
Nah familia I'd prolly explode just like, at a playground. Fuck some kids up.
>>
>>7415315
It's not really interesting. Abused by some dudes as a kid, molested by my older cousin for eight years straight. Came out as trans and my stepfather (who beat the shit out of me) kicked me out. I was homeless in the middle of January. I've got an apartment now.

Spent three years in an extremely controlling, unhealthy relationship. She told me nobody would ever love me like she would, because no lesbian wants to sleep with a man. She told me she was the only way I'd ever have a place to live or food to eat, because nobody would ever hire me, and she had a good job. She told me she was the only way I could afford HRT.

But she told me she loved me every night, so I came up with excuses for her behavior, for three years straight. Then when I finally had enough, I called her out on this shit, and immediately felt like I'd just ripped open my own stomach. She called me the abusive one, left me on the spot, and told me I may as well kill myself.

My mom had left my stepfather by then, so I stayed with her for a little while. When she found me full of pills, it was right to the psych ward.

They put me on prozac, and at first it helped. And I'm on HRT now. But I still feel unlovable, and like I'll just be a burden to anyone who thinks I might be even remotely worth it. Best case scenario is some alpha-butch who scares away everyone else will settle for me, and maybe she won't treat me like shit.

idk anons, I'm just not seeing much of a point. I'm probably gonna work my minimum wage job for the rest of my life, off myself, and be remembered as having "so much potential."
>>
>>7415650
>Your issue
opinion disregarded. Op,don't take no advice from anyone if they ain't got what you want. Especially if they're on 4chan. You're going to do whatever you want anyways.

But atleast tell me, what's really bugging you?
>I still feel unlovable, and like I'll just be a burden to anyone who thinks I might be even remotely worth it.
Gotta give to get. Gotta love yourself first. Or all that bullshit. Is it the dysphoria?
>>
File: laughing_asians.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_asians.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
>"there's nothing wrong with being gay/a tranny"
>like ten suicide threads on this board every single day
>>
>>7415815
I'll love myself when I stop being such a cuck

That's the hip meme these days right?
>>
>>7413731
Have been abused sexually myself in early childhood.
Read Wayne Kritsbergs "The invisible wound: A new approach to healing childhood sexual abuse."
It helps a lot.

And it's not like everything is over when you "off" yourself. No sense in doing it.
>>
>>7416023
But whoever kill themself doesn't have to worry about anything so why ever care about others if you're going to kill yourself
>>
File: FlowerOfHope.jpg (88KB, 700x531px) Image search: [Google]
FlowerOfHope.jpg
88KB, 700x531px
>>7419406
How about stopping to worry without killing anyone? Because, you know, loosing your body doesn't exactly help in getting there.
>>
>>7424333
Eh death is the ultimate release it's probably like Cumming like 50000x in 1 second
>>
>>7424823
Well, your body surely does not have those feelings, since it dies. The remaining layers of you feel more like the average of all your past unlived feelings in their suppressed form. Which can amount to very, very unpleasant persistent boredom that makes you wish nothing more than have a body again. And you think: Fuck, was I being stupid. I had one.
>>
>>7413731
Please shoot up a school but only aim for the white kids (shouldn't be hard in a school).
And shout + leave a note telling the people that you did it to make up for the evils of slavery and police discrimination, the situation in Aleppo, and because the [nation of residence] didn't take in enough refugees.
Also do a Heil Hillary or something.
>>
>>7425389
get this spiritual shit outta here
>>
>>7425389
>>/x/
>>
>>7413731
Are you Caraposter?

If so, please do it already.
>>
>>7413731
You survived thus far;
you live on your own now;
you are no more surrounded by toxic relationships.
Great job really, you should be fine.
>>
File: 1429469612416.jpg (11KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1429469612416.jpg
11KB, 251x231px
>>7415592
i want to hug you anon

>pls be my gf
>>
>>7425487
who could possibly be behind this post?
>>
>>7413731
If you don't kill yourself you can make more threads like this for even more attention.
>>
Because being straight isn't a reason to live? 10-20% of all men and women are worth talking to only sometimes. Use your meat brain to learn stupid facts and recipes.
>>
>>7436549
shit u right
i brought up the concerns to my doctor instead of hiding the fact that my antidepressants weren't doing jack shit. going to try something new and hope for a better result.

i figured that would be the responsible thing to do instead of jumping off a bridge. but i'm sure some of y'all will be all "you sui b8ed, cuck"

idk man, mostly just helps to talk about it, least i could do is do it in 4chan fashion

>>7436583
shit u right

>>7436593
that might be a good idea because earlier today i ate canned potatoes from the can
>>
There are only two reasons for anyone to live. To see their enemies suffer or to smoke great bud.

If you kick yourself with out taking your enemies you have failed.

If you don't care to hurt your enemies just get high and chill.
>>
>>7415592
>molested by my older cousin for eight years straight
You mind going into a little more details, buttercup?
>>
>>7436579
For once it's not the jews.
>>
Do it
>>
>>7437372
actually, it's typical that you don't notice when antidepressants work, because they raise your energy levels before they raise your mood

So a common side effect of *successful* antidepressants is increased suicidality and risk of suicide

Just bear it out and wait ~nine months (which is the typical length of depressive episodes as well as pregnancies)
*or*
wait until you can get HRT, which really helps with depression.

Also, fuck your ex girlfriend. she can die in a hole.
>>
>>7413731
Do it pussy. Stream it.
>>
>>7440828
Nigga you're crazy I can't afford streaming-capable bandwidth
>>
File: 1481980372502.jpg (51KB, 604x361px) Image search: [Google]
1481980372502.jpg
51KB, 604x361px
>>7413731
stop attentionwhoring
if you want anyone to care and help you - go to the people that actually do care, like your relatives
>>
>>7441291
Man if people were willing to sell off all their worldy possessions and do some really elaborate, entertaining suicide streams that would be so cool.
>>
>>7441298
>like your relatives
kek
>>
Because you could get a pickup truck and become a crazed country rebel on various substances drifting state to state
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YkMcauMmIY
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.