[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I guess I'm some sort of faggot and never knew it, would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1-oJtg7ZUQmA6lXbQ8-JWPKQ.jpg (72KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
1-oJtg7ZUQmA6lXbQ8-JWPKQ.jpg
72KB, 600x444px
So, I guess I'm some sort of faggot and never knew it, would like you opinions. I'm not sure what's different about me, but I guess here I go.

>I hate having short hair, to the point that I know I'll look more handsome with short hair but refuse to cut it.
>Anytime I watch a movie, play a game, or whatever, I find myself more connected to the smaller girly people. I hate playing as burly strong guys in games, and I've been known to pick up shows just for girly characters.
>Anytime I'm accused of looking girly or something like that, I like the feeling. I like the idea of being sunny to masc guys if they're nice.
>And obviously, I've cross dressed before, but don't really get off on it.

Now I know you homos will say "you trans bait" or whatever, but I don't believe trans people exist. Not only have I never met one, but I don't think it's a real condition. I'm wondering if there's is some sort of traumatic cause to all of this that's common, or another reason for me to feel this way, since trans is fake.
>>
>>7412759
>born male
>likes being viewed as a girl
>but trans don't exist

Nope, this is bait. If you actually believe that, drop by the trans generals and read up some actual medical articles on it. Might convince you it isn't 'fake'
>>
>>7412759
>but I don't believe trans people exist. Not only have I never met one, but I don't think it's a real condition.
i agree desu even though i'm "trans". but you are "trans". and there's no easy way to get over it.

>I'm wondering if there's is some sort of traumatic cause to all of this that's common, or another reason for me to feel this way, since trans is fake.
not traumatic, just a certain kind of childhood.

>>7412781
>trans people must believe what i do
>>
>>7412759
you have dysphoria. it doesn't mean you have to transition but you share the same condition that trans people have.
>>
>>7412781
Don't listen to this fucker, trannies are mentally fucked psychiatry cases. If you like looking slightly feminine and being submissive towards masc guys it doesn't mean that you want to be a woman.
>>
>>7412809
You realize that femboys you can fuck/obsess over will exist regardless of whether trans people also exist, right?
>>
>>7412809
>If you like looking slightly feminine and being submissive towards masc guys it doesn't mean that you want to be a woman.
but it doesn't mean i don't, either?
>>
>>7412759
>tfw wanted to be girl but I won't pass so I'm transitioning anyways so I can take testosterone back to transition back again so I can at least live the life of a FtM which means I once was a girl somehow in that path.

I just need to get SRS then I start taking testosterone again.
>>
>>7412781
I don't know, maybe I will, but "actual medical articles" sounds alot like some sort of strange justification, along the lines of getting medication for having high libido or something. As in, just American doctors and pharmacies trying to make more money. They are know to be reactive towards disease, treating symptoms not causes.

I've seen different forms of "evidence" justifying the existence of trans people, ranging from brain scans to different forms of xeno-estrigions leaking into our food and water. And everyone seems to have a different opinion for the behaviour.

In my experience, when peoples opinions on "medical conditions" vary so much, it's a sign that the conditions is misunderstood and possibly not even real.

>>7412804
This is a real answer. What the hell is dysphoria? Disliking your image and how you appear to others? Would I, or anyone else still experience dysphoria if we were alone on this planet? If not, then doesn't this make it some sort of sociology based mental condition?

But then again, would a girl want to look pretty if she were alone on this planet? I think maybe it comes down to how we want others to value us. Or maybe we're emulating traits that we wanted on ourselves, from people we've observed. Like some sort of mom issues. I know I have mom issues.
>>
>>7412857
>tfw wanted to be girl but I won't pass so I'm transitioning anyways so I can take testosterone back to transition back again so I can at least live the life of a FtM which means I once was a girl somehow in that path.

This sounds strangely my relationship with my hair. I was letting it grow out, but it started to get curly and frizzy and I though it would never look good so I shaved my head, and now I'm I'm growing it out again because I am delusional enough to think I can take it and make it look good.

>I just need to get SRS then I start taking testosterone again.
How come you guys always go straight for surgery, like it's going to solve things. I feel weird about the whole thing and think it's like lying.
>>
>>7412857
What the fuck are you thinking?
>>
>>7412861
the confusion you're hearing is from idiots. the medical community at large is pretty much in agreement, the only exceptions being insane "Doctors For Families" and other retarded 'muh degeneracy!' interest groups.

>What the hell is dysphoria? Disliking your image and how you appear to others? Would I, or anyone else still experience dysphoria if we were alone on this planet? If not, then doesn't this make it some sort of sociology based mental condition?

those are some really interesting questions, actually. maybe those kinds of things are things you should genuinely ask yourself?

if you were alone on a desert island, everything is provided but there's absolutely no human interaction, would you still want to be a girl? or to put that better, would you still want to do "girl things (whatever that means to you)," and look like a girl?

for me the answer is yes.

>>7412870
>go straight for surgery
only the most extreme desperate people go for surgery immediately. you shouldn't let people in that situation color your perception of the rest of us. i have pretty bad dysphoria, especially w/r/t my genitals, but im calm enough to be able to wait until i can afford it without putting myself in debt.

i dont view it as lying. i simply corrected something that was incorrect.
>>
>>7412857
what the fuck lmao
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.