[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else find some straight women act really creepy towards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Economy.png (730KB, 490x706px) Image search: [Google]
Economy.png
730KB, 490x706px
Does anyone else find some straight women act really creepy towards you when you come out to them? Like I'm open to everyone at my University, and when girls I'm talking to find out, I find some of them start acting really weird towards me, and it makes me uncomfortable. Like they start sexualizing you once they learn your gay. Idk if anyone else has had this happen, but when some girls find out I'm gay, they do things like ask me a bunch of really personal questions about my sex life, or make sexual jokes about me in really creepy way.
Does anyone else have this happen to anyone else here, or is it just me?
>>
>>7411976
They see you as one of their girlfriends now that they find out you also like the dick and thus wants to talk to you about what they talk to their girlfriends about.

Straight girls do the same shit to lesbians. All of a sudden we become the dude they can bitch about their boyfriend to and hit on without having to commit. They see us as straight dudes.
>>
>>7415910
Incorrect. At least in my case being as far from an effeminate gay guy as you can get. I've never had a women treat me like "one of the girls". I've had women flat out say that they could make me straight. And to be honest I've slept with a few of them. Which makes me bisexual? Shit can get confusing man.
>>
>>7411976
Bitch I don't wanna touch your boobs, if I wanted to I wouldn't be gay, would I? Keep your boobs to someone who likes it now if you want to offer me to touch your boyfriend's balls, I'll totally be intothat.
>>
>>I've had women flat out say that they could make me straight
>7415938

>beta straight man pretending to be gay to get straight women to sleep with him
It's genius.
>>
>>7415938
Fair, if you're masculine enough you can overpower their ability to feminize you. And shit, that doesn't make you bisexual. I'd fuck a big bearded hot dude if one came on to me just for the hell of it. Doesn't mean I want to go steady with him or have his dick in my mouth.
>>
Straight girls hate me until they find out i'm gay.

Then they always want to be """"friends"""".

Problem is the disdain they had previously held was totally baseless.

Is it a straight girl trait to show mindless contempt for something until it becomes some perception of ambiguously nonthreatening?
>>
>>7415976
>Is it a straight girl trait to show mindless contempt for something until it becomes some perception of ambiguously nonthreatening?
ye. Heterosexual women are monsters.
>>
>>7415958
not nec disagreeing, but how does this create a barrier between hetero and homo men?
>>
>>7416663
none of that makes any sense in the slightest.
>>
>>7416781
The words & the way they're arranged, the conclusions drawn.

For example, why would a man, on seeing a woman with a gay friend, conclude that said woman has "innate recognition of sex & gender", that's a bizzare concept for one, and then, from there, somehow to assert that this would cause the man in question to begin to fail to recognise his own sexuality ? none of the notions put forth would rationally lead to any of the outcomes proposed.
>>
>>7416663
That makes no fucking sense at all
>>
>>7416896
Speak for yourself, it certainly wouldn't be my instinctive reaction.

You really think women are plotting to manipulate straight male sexual orientation by having gay friends ? you sound a little paranoid.
>>
>>7416998
enables what ? how would seeing a woman with a gay friend lead to a man not comprehending his own sexuality ? these two things aren't connected in the slightest, except perhaps in your mind, which says more about you than it does about society.
>>
>>7417042
>It doesn't and can't happen to me, it's a phenomenon that I've witnessed in others.

Anecdotal.

Instead, talk me through the process step by step, slowly, explain how one thing leads to another.

Start with, woman befriends gay man - your proposed outcome, other men fail to question their own sexuality.

Slowly & carefully explain to me how the first thing leads to the second thing.
>>
>>7417042
another pathetic hit n run from caraposter.
>>
>>7417192
Men can do that too, unless they're religious freaks or something
You seem to have a very cartoonish view of men and women, and people in general
>>
>>7417105
Holy shit newfag. Stop replying to caraposter.

IGNORE CARAPOSTER
REPORT CARAPOSTER

They are a deluded troll and avatarfagging is a banable offense. JUST FUCKING IGNORE AND REPORT.
>>
>>7415976
This happens to me a lot. It's like girls won't even speak to me if they think I'm straight but the instant they find out I'm gay suddenly I'm like their main interest.
It's made me quite wary of befriending girls. That weird complete reversal of personality is just bizarre and I feel like if there's a friendship it's just 'fake' and they're doing it out of novelty, not real friendship.

I've befriended many girls over my life and when the novelty of being gay wears off they all disappear. With straight guys friendships just never seem to die no matter what happens.
>>
>>7417192
I'd say it'd be the exact opposite of that, If a man sees a woman with a gay friend then it makes homosex seem more culturally accepted & less intimidating, therefore the man then becomes more open to any exploration of his own homosex tendencies, which previously he may have been repressing.
>>
>>7415938
That fundamentally makes you bisexual and not gay. So I guess your opinion here is stretched.
>>
>>7417274
Its because decent looking straight girls are so used to nearly every man they meet lusting for them that they learn to deliberately distance themselves from all except those they choose to get intimate with, but when they find that you aren't attracted to them in the first place, they let all that standoffness drop. If they are yet attracted to you they may still try to hit on you, either to confirm your homosexuality or try to convert you to boost their self-confidence or fulfill their yaoi dreams.
>>
>>7417230
but i like talking to caraposter
>>
I've had this. This girl at work hated my guts and when I casually mentioned having a boyfriend suddenly she won't shut up, telling me everything that's going on in her life like I'm her best friend...
>>
>>7411976
I was hanging out with some friends one weekend. Two of them were female and not even 5 seconds after learning i was gay they asked if i wanted to go shopping with them.
>>
i just find it so hard to talk to guys, and i wanna get over it because i realize how stupid my shyness comes across when i'm around them
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.