[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Open debate: What entitles other "sexual indetities"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

Although I try to be as open-minded as possible. Are Y & Z generations so self-centered that they think they can come up with all these other identities, which I do not condmen at all, and scream "OPRESSION!" Don't they know how the whole LGBT started? Previous to the AIDS pandemia, gays and lesbians were not even that close, it was AIDS which brought them together since only lesbian nurses would attend them. Transexuals have been demonized for decades, it was their flamboyance which made it noticeable, they spread the message "I am different, deal with it" (even if they dealt with it violently). Bisexuals even now carry a great stigma due to them being able to "hide" themselves in stealth mode.

Why should a bunch of foxkin, queer (wtf?) pansies be accepted into the group arms spread as if they knew anything about opression? Asexuals and aromantics are a fucking joke, when was the last time you heard about an asexual getting harrased? Harrased, how? By someone asking xier out?

>Picture related, beautiful young leo
>>
just watched that movie again a few nights ago

man I love that scene the music is great too. that part and the one where hes writing on the beach are the best scenes
>>
File: 2000px-Pink_triangle.svg.png (46KB, 2000x1778px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Pink_triangle.svg.png
46KB, 2000x1778px
>>7411634
really simple concept:
United we stand, divided we have our rights and humanity stripped away by religious zealots.
>>
>>7411982
>Kys oldfag, it's our time now and we can do whatever we want.
>it's our time now and we can do whatever we want.
>we can do whatever we want.
Guess how the fuck you got the privilege to be a fruit out in public without that much fear of getting your ass beat? It was because the riots decades ago.
It is thanks to those oldfags, the creepy old dudes at bars walked through the streets, got humilliated, saw their friends drop dead like living skulls and you think you are at the same level because you and bunch of other tumblr "queers" want to dress weird and claim to be different.

I am in my twenties, but I will not accept some autist who can't get it hard to either men or women come and say he experiences shit in life like I and a lot of other fags do.

>>7412026
They are mocking our movement
>>
Pansexuals fall under LGBT because they're just special snowflake versions of bisexuals.

Asexuals and Aromantics do not fall under LGBT because they are not a sexual identity, but a lack of one. Also, they have not historically been oppressed really. Made fun of, perhaps, but you didn't really see anyone being killed over choosing to be a forever alone virgin.

Non-binary genders technically fall under the label of transgender.

Otherkins are all either seriously mentally ill or making it up. Either way, they have nothing to do with a sexual or gender orientation.

Pedophiles and beastphiles (what the fuck even is the word for this?), while technically a sexual orientation if you think about it, should not be accepted by general society, but instead, given proper psychological help, or jail if they've acted on it. They certainly should not be embraced by the LGBT anytime soon.

Honestly, the letters LGBT cover all bases, really.
>>
>>7412071
"Straight" guy here, can agree, all the poseurs make a mockery of your movement.

>>7412063
I still larp as totally cishet. Technically i'm a femme attracted bisexual with AGP. I still don't have the balls to come out of the closet. I don't know how your fruity tumblr friends do it.
>>
>>7412071
Asexuals have been oppressed in the far past, when arranged marriage was common. Asexuals also are subject to a whole lot of social pressure to conform to heterosexuality, the same as LGBT. Overall asexual's problems are a bit lessened that say Trans people's problems or Lesbian/Gay problems, because there are simply less open asexuals and almost no one thought about their existence outside of psychiatrists trying to 'cure' them, until the modern era.

I agree with you on your assessment of pedophiles, though.
>>
>>7412063
They have literally always mocked our movement since before it existed. You won't ever please them by being a "presentable" queer. It's pathetic to try and even more pathetic to preemptively assume their role of critic from on high for them and demonize subgroups in the minority you belong to in an attempt to gain their favor.

Grow a pair.
>>
>>7412145
They're more fearless than you, but you still try to insult them from deep in your closet.
>>
>>7412744
>implying that insulting tumblr sjw queers is somehow a bad thing
>>
>>7412744
fearless? Are you fucking stupid, they walk around campus looking like something between a man and woman asking for ridiculous pronouns and snowflake bullshit. That's not fearless, they are not being opressed because faggots already fought for their rights.

>>7412734
When I said they mock our movement, I meant all these new "identities" mock our movement by saying society not accepting their madeup mental illnesses is the same as homosexuals getting killed on the streets or being denied tratment during HIV pandemia.
>>
>>7411634
I don't even particularly like the idea of a LGBT community. I have almost nothing in common with most LGBT people except for sexual orientation. The communities I'd consider myself a part of don't define my affiliation to said group by something as trivial as my sexual orientation. There's more there. I'm not friends with any gay people except my partner. Plus the victim complex of the LGBT community as of late is disheartening. And it goes hand in hand with the special snowflake leeches who've attached themselves to this "community" which is easy for them to do because there is nothing significant holding it together. Just sexuality. I don't know man.

On a side note this is the first time I've been on this board in years and there are a lot more trannies than I remember. Good to see they still tear each other down out of spite and jealousy every chance they get.
>>
File: 71eZM+cXrFL.jpg (207KB, 893x1360px) Image search: [Google]
71eZM+cXrFL.jpg
207KB, 893x1360px
>>7414376
Forgot my picture
>>
>>7413525
>Our movement

But why does it have to be? Because we're gay we don't have a choice but to be a part of this "movement"? Shouldn't a movement have goals? What are the LGBT movements goals at this point? What's left to be done? Nobody cares if you're gay anymore. In fact all these snowflakes are renewing a hatred of LGBT people. They can't just let shit be. It's like black people who ask for reparations. And now it seems like there's a renewed sense of racism in the country because people with victim complexes can't seem to keep a good thing going.
>>
>>7412071
this
>>
>>7411634
There is only LGBT.
There shall be only LGBT.

Anything else is cishets trying to infiltrate with fake identities, and we should try our hardest to force them out at every opportunity.

HEIL HOMO
>>
>>7414384
>>7414376
i too went through that phase, dont even think it is denial as i insist my sexuality doesnt define my personality, yet it does influence it. It just bothers me to know that i can pubicly fag around thanks to homos from ages past and a bunch of teenagers and their made up sexual identities try to undermine what the LGBT has accomplished in the past 50 years.
>>
>>7415292
It's definitely not denial in my case. I'm openly gay. It doesn't have a strong influence on my personality and it never has. It does for some gay guys and you can clearly see it in their behavior. And that's fine but I don't feel some sort of communion with them based on the fact that we both like dicks. That's probably the only thing we have in common. And yet we're considered part of the same community? We have no shared history or common interests. As far as I'm concerned LGBT has served it's purpose. We're equal and mostly accepted. I see no reason to drive on. LGBT will become what feminism is now, a movement looking for reasons to keep fighting, cannibalizing itself. You know what they say, a nation built on war will rip itself apart when there's no one else left to fight. The quote in the picture summarizes my feelings toward the currents state of the gay community.

what do you think of what I said here >>7414412
>>
File: Androphilia.jpg (32KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Androphilia.jpg
32KB, 400x500px
>>7415365
>>7415292
>>
>>7415365
You got a point there! LGBT has already achieved a lot by now to be turned into a joke by these retards claiming to be something they are not. Being a beached whale who wears men's clothes is not a sexual identity, neither being an autist.

>what do you think of what I said here
I feel a sense of belonging out of empathy, I get to have it easy thanks to people who fought for that. There's still some gay teenagers who are having a tough time in some places, I feel like I could offer the same support. We can still fight for equality, if we got it in our own country, maybe help those who are not as lucky but without becoming, what you say, similar to the feminists of today.
>>
>>7415374
>Jack Donavon
>king of masc for masc
>not realizing that the gay is related to neuro feminization in utero
>therefore most gays are gonna have some girliness
>women probably deified because gays wish they could be them.
>>
>>7415746
Nuero feminization caused by what? It doesn't seem to have affected anything but my sexuality if that's the case. I'm the furthest thing from feminine. And what about bisexuals? are they the result of the same? If so why only part way?
>>
>>7415884
There's a hypothesis, that highly fertile women tend to have gay grandchildren (usually from their daughters) as means of controlling overpopulation. It occurs by an inbalance of hormones during pregnancy which would "gayify" the child.
Hormones do not control 100% your behavior, there's also the environment and your own perception.

I for example like rough play, play contact sports, lift weights not like a bitch, yet I am very femmenine in other situations.Why? I don't know...
>>
>>7411634
i would say boylovers should have a seat at the table.
>>
>>7415929
>and yet I am very feminine in other situations. Why? I don't know.

See I feel like I don't fall under this hypothesis. I'm never feminine in any situation. I've never felt feminine in my life. To mean it would feel so unnatural to behave that way (and not in a repressive sort of way, it just wouldn't be who I am) So I don't see the whole hormone exposure thing as completely true. I could be wrong, but who knows? I've seen plenty of straight guys act like faggy fucks but they like pussy. Could they have been exposed to the same estrogen but it didn't affect their sexuality? If so could I not have been exposed and still wind up gay? I suppose that's why it's just a hypothesis right?
>>
>>7414955
In all seriousness we really should stick the LGBT. Pedophiles and zoophiles have been trying to attach themselves to us ever since we started marching for our rights. If we become GSM (gender and sexual minorities), as a lot of straight cis white women try to make us out to be, then we open the doors to pedos and zoos. We need to draw a line and keep it clear.
>>
>>7415980
In today's day and age it's becoming that way. But you failed to look past the words face value and see the point I was trying to make like >>7415656. did. Most likely because you are emotional and prone to knee jerk reactions. I wish you provided more incite than one sentence as to why what I said was wrong. Perhaps we could of had a discussion. Oh well.

>>7415974
He's a tribalist not a nazi. And his ideas are solid. The Way of Men doesn't have any Nazism in it. It's a fantastic book. You should reserve judgment until after you give it a at least a cursory read.
>>
>>7416020
The rights have been won. It's time to put your sabers away and live your lives. see >>7414376
and >>7414412
>>
>>7415884
The gays have feminized brains thing has come up during brain scan studies. Androphilic transwomen and men have similar brains to androphilic women. Meanwhile gynephilic transwomen have similar brains to gynephilic men.

This is ironic because the gays=women thing is hated by the antigay altright, meanwhile AGP trans=straight man their all over that shit.

Now obviously not all gays are feminine as shown by Jack Donavon and mascgen. The brain is a mosaic of masculine and feminine traits after all.
>>
>>7412026
Hahaha, strength, in numbers, right?

I guess you guys should rebrand as LGBTP. I'm sure the pedos would appreciate it
>>
>>7412071
> Pedophiles and beastphiles
> a sexual orientation
> should not be accepted by general society
> jail if they've acted on it

> Homosexuals
> a sexual orientation
> should not be accepted by general society
> jail if they've acted on it

You are a literal retard, you can't take a bit of the SJW narrative in Non-binary,otherkinds and just draw the line.

If you want LGBT taken seriously, cut it off. Aromantics, non binary, otherkins are all mentally ill or attention seekers. DRAW THE FUCKING LINE SOMEWHERE
>>
>>7416041
The fight is never over.
>>
>>7420705
Yeah it is. You sound like a feminist. And pretty soon the LGBT movement will start fighting battles that don't exist creating problems where there aren't any and people will notice.
>>
>>7420689
Homo sex can be between consenting adults.
Pedo/bestiality is between an adult and a child/animal.

Why are you comparing the two?
>>
>>7412071
>Non-binary genders are a real thing
>otherkin? pfft those are mentally ill or making it up
lmao
>>
>>7411634
Basically if you're not hetero or ace, and your sexuality doesn't involve animals, children, or inanimate objects (that would be called a fetish) then they should be included in the queer community. Pedophiles and zoophiles should be locked up (give furries a chance to straighten up unless they shag an actual animal) and sexual attractions to inanimate objects, fetishes, should be their own list of categories altogether.
>>
>>7421241
Then say soo, that's not the argument >>7412071
made, if he made that argument we would have agreed, but that's not the argument he made.
>>
>>7412071
>Non binary genders don't exist*
FTFY
>>
>>7411634
Just LGB(T?) I support T people but it's not really a sexual orientation, but a complicated illness. That said it definitely needs more recognition.

Anything else is just attention whoring by the edgy 13 year old feminist girls.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.