[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

future mtf here, i want to do something kinda andro with my hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

future mtf here, i want to do something kinda andro with my hair but idk what, any advice legbutts?
>>
>>7409930
I like how you fucked up on the last picture.
Sorry anon.
>>
>>7409930
buzz it off so you don't get tempted to transition into a hon
>>
>>7409958
yeah idk what happened. gimp wouldnt let me fix the opacity, but sure its grand.
>>7409967
im 100% gonna transition eventually anyways
>>
>>7409989
You could have fixed that by just clicking a couple more times and adding layers if you were too lazy to change to opacity of the brush.

Anyways, let your hair grow, get a metalhead look or something meanwhile, that should help with going on stealth mode until you can start seeing changes in your body.
>>
>>7409930
>future mtf
Not with this chin/jaw, hon.
>>
>>7409989
>sure its grand
Irish?
>>
>>7409930
Nothing obviously, your hair is andro as it is. You need face andro. You get face andro from hormones
>>
>everyone uses the word "andro" incorrectly
you're more andro than androgynous tbqh
>>
>>7409930

Caraposter, is that you?
>>
>>7409930
I can see your whole face in the 4th pic.
Just sayin'.
>>
>>7410099
>when everyone uses a word colloquially and is universally understood even by you and you complain about it
>>
>>7409930
>>
>>7410344

>when you remember a component of a portmanteau cannot hold the meaning of the portmanteau in addition to its own actual, meaning
>>
File: feggit.png (468KB, 465x463px) Image search: [Google]
feggit.png
468KB, 465x463px
>>7409930
You're pretty manfaced, so no androgynous styles for you yet.

Save for FFS, or youre fucked anon
>>
>>7410651
>when your use of commas IS STRAIGHT UP WRONG
>>
>>7412949
>when you suddenly remember Chicago Style and suddenly, you, aren't so sure, about commas, anymore,
>>
>>7412837
His jaw isn't huge amd at least he doesn't have a caveman brow. I've seen people pass with worse faces before.
>>
>>7412837
>that
>androgynous

You people are insane, I swear. Shave his eyebrows and put some eyeliner and shade and lipstick and he'll look like a girl, I guarantee.
>>
just grow it out or do a gay undercut like the rest of the species
>>
>>7413429
Don't hugbox senpai
>>
>>7413806
If you think that's hugboxing you're either trolling or you've lost all objectivity from this board.
>>
>>7413429
OP here, challenge accepted
>>
>>7413962
Make sure to post results. If you're unsure about applying makeup get a gf or sister or whoever to help you.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.