[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fucking lonely but every gay person I see in my area

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3497.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3497.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I'm so fucking lonely but every gay person I see in my area is either effeminate or a hipster or a skinny fuck. Grindr is shit and no one is left to even swipe on tinder. The only thing I'm attracted to are muscular jockish types but I'm a fucking skelly fuck and nobody ever notices me or gives a shit about me on grindr or tinder. I'm not even just looking for a super hot body bodybuilder or some stereotypical "masc" guy with too much body hair, everybody that's gay just fucking sucks though and I want to goddamn die so much. I've never done anything romantic with anyone and I'm so sad. I have no experience so I'm absolutely fucking terrified of even making eye contact with anyone. Where do I find people that don't suck.
>>
>>7405878
Okay
>>
If you can't even get any attention on Grinder you must be absolutely hideous. Most people on there are just horny as fuck and will fuck anything available.
>>
>>7408917
Seriously. I'm over weight, ugly, hairy and bald and I still get some attention on grinder.

Your standards are probably too high. You probably want better than you offer.
>>
>>7405850
You need to find peace with yourself first, that would be a good start, don't make other people's validation the most important thing in your life.
>>
>>7408917
Nah I get attention I just hate most of the people in my area
>>7408948
yeah probably this, but literally anybody I give a shit about is like 50-60+ miles away and don't respond to me anyway. I'm not like unattractive but I seriously just don't give a shit about most people when 5/6 people personify exactly what I hate about modern society, not to mention the few people I'm actually physically attracted to wouldn't care about me since I'm not muscular
>>7408963
this is very true for sure, but in terms of finding someone to love I don't know how. I can't love myself at all, like I literally can't conceive of a way anyone could love me if they knew everything about me. Even then though I'm sure that the most patient guy wouldn't be my type anyway.
I'm not even like meaning to be vain either but I'm literally a virgin so I have no experience with anything, but imagining sexual interaction with a person that's anything less than what I'm specifically attracted to scares the shit out of me.
>>
>>7409387
>I can't love myself at all, like I literally can't conceive of a way anyone could love me if they knew everything about me.

Everyone has this fear. Try going on a date with someone of the 1/6, just be chill and have fun. Don't even worry about fucking, just try having a good time talking shit and hanging out with another person who may be of possible romantic interest. Don't get so invested in the end game of a long term relationship, keep your spaghetti to yourself and you'll be fine.
>>
>>7409387
>>7412029
Oh, and don't be the little bitch you currently sound like; no-one wants to date a bitch (I'm not talking dominant/submissive dynamics) but everyone thinks they're the exception. No-one is an exception.
>>
You sound like you need to be single you whiny degenerate faggot.
>>
>complains about too many skinny fucks
>is a skinny fuck
also
>only attracted to muscular jockish types
>claims not to want masculine athletic guys
First thing you need to do is sort your shit out, kid. Your brain is all screwy and you don't know what you want.
>>
Why does /lgbt/ seem to rely so heavily on the internet to meet people? I've always thought of that as a last resort rather than the first option.
>>
>>7405850
Where the fuck do you live? Let's trade. All I want is to fuck skinny cunts like you.
>>
>>7405850
>IM BAD AT SOCIALIZING AND HAVE ANXIETY BUT IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR LOVE FOR SO LONG
>but also nobody is a 10/10 hetero male who wants to pound my ass I wanna kms
??????
>>
>>7412220
That is what happens when you are a small minority that gets hated on. If I walked up to a man in my area and hinted that I was gay or asked if he was. I could get beat or killed.
>>
>>7405850
>either effeminate or a hipster or a skinny fuck.

I'd love a skinny effeminate hipster. Just sayyin.
>>
>>7405850
Pics plz
>>
>>7412147
Right? Basic rule of meeting people: Make yourself attractive to the people you find attractive.
>>
>>7415291
Then move?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.