[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you feel pleasure in anal sex as a recieving partner if you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: female_condom_1.jpg (443KB, 1279x679px) Image search: [Google]
female_condom_1.jpg
443KB, 1279x679px
can you feel pleasure in anal sex as a recieving partner if you use one of these?
>>
That is not safe for anal
>>
>>7404934
why not?
>>
>>7404934
you can remove the inner ring. lube it a bit from the outside, insert, lube penetrating penis, insert penis. the top feels almost the same as barebacking, my question was about how does the bottom feel.
>>
>>7405105
Is it really that good?

And also does anyone know if it is really unsafe?
>>
>>7405105
It might not be as comfortable since those things are supposed to be loose

Reminds me of when i tried using disposable gloves as dildo condoms
>>
>>7405105
Also since you clearly tried it lol why don't you ask the bottom?
>>
>>7405191
i didnt try it im a virgin. i just read about it and no one seems to talk how it feels
>>
>>7405126
That's 2 kind of stupid
>>
>>7406009
I have a dildo I use. Doesn't feel that great honestly.

Prefer wanking normally, although anal does feel pretty pleasurable. Can't really describe the sensation, I like it and I dont like it
>>
>>7406506
I think he's talking about the use of a female condom for anal, not the act itself.
If you're using dildos, why use a condom unless its one of those ones designed for pleasure.

In regards to the thread itself, I never used a female one, don't know what the advantage would be.
>>
>>7409590
Random person here. I use condoms on my butt plug now. I used it twice without and now it permanently smells like shit. I pooped a healthy poop, used an enema, and the toy had no trace of shit on it. But now, even after vigorous and various ways of washing it, it still reeks of shit. It's made out of rubber so it already kind of smelled.
>>
>>7404861
I have tired this both by topping and bottoming...
Bottoming you do feel it moving around like a condom its honestly the same feeling as a condom, also kind of a pain to get it to go in correctly where there is no lumps...
Topping
it feels as close to raw as it can.. every now and then you feel it but 90% of the time its like wow!
I use these now on top of condoms but they are kind of hard to store and a bitch to buy as only place i can find them in online... anyways hope this helps ya out some...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.