[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay men and lesbians are the perfect best friends. There's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: gaylesbiantouch.jpg (47KB, 1000x676px) Image search: [Google]
gaylesbiantouch.jpg
47KB, 1000x676px
Gay men and lesbians are the perfect best friends. There's no sexual tension and also no chance of developing feelings for/stealing the other person's bf/gf.
Agree or disagree?
>>
>>7403517

Lesbians are 95% more likely to be SJW feminists that hate men so.... I disagree.
>>
>>7403517
These two groups are basically polar opposites on everything.
Thier personal experiences, what they like, how they were raised, how people treat them.
Very little common ground other than some discrimination and then the way that happens is radically different as well. Not great buds.
>>
>>7403517
Lesbians hate men, though.
>>
>>7403517

There was a butch lesbian here who had her gay boss fall for her. So the chance isn't zero.
>>
>>7404283
Tbh i could maybe fall for a really butch woman.
>There was a girl i kinda liked in high school who ended up being ftm trans.
But friends and lovers are very different.
>>
>>7404005
that's really not true at all, we aren't into them, but we don't hate them
>>
>>7412704
this. at least I feel more comfortable around them since I know they aren't thinking about trying to get in my pants (unless they like the style)
>>
>>7403517
I was thinking about this the other day.

Also, let's say there's a gay and lesbian couple who are like a group of 4 close friends and they're all in the closet. They can exchange each others' bf/gf and pretend to be straigties during the holiday seasons. Truly the perfect friendship.
>>
File: 234523463457.jpg (35KB, 714x350px) Image search: [Google]
234523463457.jpg
35KB, 714x350px
>>7403517
Why the FUCK would I want to hang around women if I don't want to fuck them? That's literally the ONLY reason straight guys hang out with women. The only women I'm ever around are the significant others of straight friends of mine. But they aren't my friends.
>>
Lesbians usually all seem pretty miserable to be around and aren't friendly toward gays or men in general.
I do occasionally hang out with one lesbian couple but we aren't very close and it does seem like they generally dislike hanging around gay guys as well.
>>
>>7403517
i had only gay male friends in high school when i was a 'lesbian'

but i'm ftm,,
not sure why gays and lesbians don't hang out more, i think it has more to do with the lesbians, since i was interested in hanging out with them and was more than accepted, but the lesbians mostly kept to themselves and we're very homophobic ironically
>>
>>7403517
Lesbians hate gay men just as much as straight men hate gay men

I think masculine people just have a general distaste for feminine people unless they want to fuck the person
>>
File: Androphilia.jpg (32KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Androphilia.jpg
32KB, 400x500px
>>7415890
You make it sound like all gay men are feminine to some degree. I've never felt hated by straight men. All my best friends are straight. Nobody has ever had a problem with me. But I'm naturally masculine so maybe you just come across as campy and annoying?
>>
>>7415504
There is a reason they're called lesbians and not gay women. It's because gay means happy and they ain't.
>>
>>7415975
>You make it sound like all gay men are feminine to some degree
Liking men is feminine
I wasn't necessarily talking about your personality, but you possess a woman's sexuality and people with male sexuality look down upon that
>>
>>7403517
I am a gay male and I fucking hate lesbians they are the worst fucking evil fucking bitches. Hypothetically I imagine one could be nice and friendly but everyone I've ever known, every celebrity one, is a grumpy sociopathic liar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neBnFaOy2Jg
https://youtu.be/JX8xI8dSVx8?t=30s
Gay guys don't do this sort of shit. At least not nearly to the same extent. It's a lesbian thing.
>>
>>7415504
they don't even really seem that friendly to eachother. They supposedly have higher rates of beating the shit out of eachother than with straight relationship, though I'm very suspicious that they're just more likely to make a false abuse claim, but still
>>
>>7416181
I actually know a nice lesbian.
Like singular. They're the only one I've ever met who was nice.
>>
>>7416181
>It's a lesbian thing.
its a woman thing, not just a lesbian thing
>>
>>7416379
much less
>>
LG are perfect allies in the fight against the plague of TB. Biscum and crossdressers are not allies.
>>
>>7416393
Straight females don't constantly fake mental illness, abuse, rape, and hate crimes for attention?
>>
>>7416394
>the people who have finally gotten a little bit better treatment should gang up and beat down on the people who are still treated like shit, fetishized at every turn, and generally mocked, in order to be accepted into straight society
Is there an LGBT equivalent to "uncle tom?"
>>
>>7416403
Usually an attractive woman who can settle down with a man who provides for her and raise healthy kids is friendly, and I think that's the key

First of all, women are dependent, lesbian or not. So lesbians are stuck with the choice of being dependents on other dependents, or pretending to be straight and sucking some dick that they hate.

And regardless of sexuality, men are much more forward with hitting on people than women are. So a lesbian is much more likely to be hit on by a straight man than a gay man is to be hit on by a straight woman. And they hate that. So in retaliation, I think they are more likely to become and ugly monster, but that hurts their already small chances of attracting other women. And even once ugly they STILL probably have some of the more desperate straight guys hitting on them. So it always ends up being ugly lesbians pairing up with another ugly lesbians, and neither of them are really sexually satisfied and they both end up welfare or something because they don't work, and they end up going crazy and evil
>>
people getting fucked in the ass or people never experiencing penile penetration on a regular basis can't be a complete person, which means that they can't be true friends with anyone else.

Straight sane people are the only best buds. Sorry.
>>
i actually don't think i have any dyke friends. i know dykes that work at my job but. i dunno them really.
>>
>>7416466
>an attractive woman who can settle down with a man who provides for her and raise healthy kids is friendly
They are friendly in public, but that doesn't necessarily reflect on their personality in private, straight women are bitter, gossipy and talk bad about anyone that threatens their status or doesn't live up to their societal expectations

Men are a lot less friendly in public and are not expected to be, but when men are angry or stone faced they are considered alpha males or at the least, masculine men, when men are too smiley and happy looking they are considered weak, effeminate and undesirable to females

Women are expected to be a lot kinder, and to ease the mood of those around them by being happy and friendly,
but a lot of lesbians seem to reject this expectation, because they are not interested in the straight men that request this of them
>>
>>7416532
the most attractive women don't have anybody threatening their status, they have men oggling to provide for them. Less attractive women will be jealous and maybe try to hurt her, but men will protect her from any real harm. So she has nothing to be bitter about
>>
>>7403517
First lesbian to show up here. Could tell from the outside that this was gonna be another symphony of males hating females. I was not proved wrong. Men are so predictable whether gay or straight. Enjoy your circle jerk~
>>
>>7416571
>don't have anybody threatening their status
Depends how much status they want. They can't fall as hard but they've got a lot of rivals and they're very visible, if they want to climb up.
>>
>>7416586
NOT AN ARGUMENT

dont really have a problem with straight women. Lesbians are just incapable of being nice, fun, chill. They are cranky assholes at best, who lie about being raped and cut and harassed. Do you claim to have been raped mam?
>>
File: freja.jpg (110KB, 517x700px) Image search: [Google]
freja.jpg
110KB, 517x700px
>>7416571
>the most attractive women don't have anybody threatening their status
not true, there are always women hotter, always women more interesting, always younger women, always hotter men than their boyfriend, always kids more talented and successful than theirs

truly ugly & attractive women are a very small percentage of the population, most people are average and very bitter about it

don't see what that has to do with lesbians anyway
>>
>>7416602
i said lesbians were evil and someone extended it to all women, and I still disagree
>>
>>7416621
That's probably because you find straight women relatable, since gay men and straight women are very similar in a lot of ways
>>
>>7416635
Gay men are only ok with things that are similar to themselves. They're narcissists.
>>
>>7416648
lesbians created feminism which is a political movement to make other women more masculine and to get them to tell men to BTFO. Gay guys didnt do this with straight men. It's possible they had a hand in the MGTOW movement but they aren't the founders of it, and it's much more recent and has much less impact
>>
Problem is it breaks down when you realise the only reason men and women really tolerate each other is because of sexual tension. At least with gay guys and straight girls, there's the mutual interest in men to give them something to talk about.
All fags and dykes have in common is muh oppression, so it just becomes a pissing contest.
>>
>>7415487
By that logic you want to fuck your straight friends
>>
>>7416669
>Gay guys didnt do this with straight men.
That's because straight men are the alphas in this situation, you don't have the ability to tell them what to do
>>
File: 1468756533648.jpg (53KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
1468756533648.jpg
53KB, 600x445px
>>7403877
>Lesbians are 95% more likely to be SJW feminists that hate men so.... I disagree.
This is fact
>>
If you have two straight friends who have very different tastes in the opposite sex then they are basically in the same situation you're describing (ie also no sexual tension and no developing feelings for the other person's bf/gf) but obviously that alone will not make them best friends.

I have had gay men as friends and it's as much dependent on our personalities/chemistry/everything else as all the other friendships I've had. The only difference is we can swap coming out stories and, generally speaking, share a political viewpoint but just because we're not into each other or the same people doesn't mean we have a leg up on other potential friendships, you know? It is a nice thought though. Just my two cents!

>>7415357
>there's a gay and lesbian couple who are like a group of 4 close friends and they're all in the closet. They can exchange each others' bf/gf and pretend to be straigties during the holiday seasons
This happened!
I read an article about a lesbian in China whose family wouldn't stop pestering her to get married so she found a gay guy who was having the same problem. They got married, showed each other off to their families, went off to live separately with their actual SOs. The guy and his bf and the girl and her gf became best friends during this process and now hang out and go on double dates and stuff! It's really cute. The lesbian couple actually got married in America later iirc.
>>
>>7403517
Best friend i ever had was gay

really miss him desu
>>
>>7416836
of course I do, idiot. I fantasize about all my male friends
>>
>>7417875
phuckin weird

this is why im not friends with fags
>>
>>7417005
lesbians are not fucking alpha, they are wormy scum
>>
>>7416532
Honestly, I know some very nice women, most of which I would classify as 7/10 (Then again, I am a gay guy, so that's probably not what most dudes think), and they have been rather good friends.

Mind you, I have no lesbian friends to speak of, so I can't say shit about that.
>>
>>7418011
Well if they have the ability to tell half of the population what to do, and make them behave in ways they wouldn't otherwise
i'd say they have more power than straight women have over them
>>
>>7418411
that doesn't make them alpha
>>
>>7418438
never said it did
read my post again,,
i said straight men are alpha over gay men
which is true

women don't really operate by the alpha,beta,omega type system
>>
>>7417908
lmao
>>
>>7416466
my friend you are truly retarded

gay men and trannies are the most hated by society, don't kid yourself
>>
>>7416436
Please, biscum are not oppressed, they enjoy their gay escapades when straight society is not looking and then go on to marry a woman and fit in perfectly. Trannies are not oppressed either, society values them over women-born-women. Caitlyn Jenner was declared woman of the year. You people are just riding on our coattails and making our movement for empowerment seem like a freakshow and a trend.
>>
In my experience, gay men are usually friends with straight women and lesbians are usually friends with straight men if they are friendly with men at all.

Gay men like fashion and decorating and cocktails and sex, like straight women.

Lesbians like baseball and fixing cars and bragging and business, like straight men.

Gay men and Lesbians are opposites.
>>
>>7420109
>all gays are fairies, all lesbians are butches
>>
>>7416669
>lesbians created feminism
Ok. It makes you sound stupid insisting that feminism is founded upon lesbianism. You essentially see gay women as being against men. You are saying that the only reason women are gay is because they want to destroy men. Or that feminism is all about undermining your male authority. You proved you're a narcissist because you believe lesbianism concerns you somehow. It doesnt. At all. That's the point it has nothing to do with you it's a relationship between women. That somehow troubled you so you tried to insert yourself as a victim of feminism and lesbianism.
>gay guys didn't do this with straight men
What? Didn't do what? Lesbians didn't create feminism. And likewise gay men didn't create a movement to bring attention to sexism. Stop seeing this as a man vs woman scenario and get the fuck over yourself.
>>
>>7420966
the primary purpose of feminism isn't directly about men, that's true. It's about women. Lesbians sort of hate women, the majority of them at least. They don't want them to be dependent on men, and they hate the fact that so many women would be happy being housewives. Feminism is much more about woman-hating than man-hating in that respect. Of course, they BLAME the men for this, that we somehow brainwashed women into this, and it's not just a natural product of our evolution.

If you actually study the history of feminism it is extremely lesbian
>>
>>7418898
did I even say something that disagreed with this statement?
>>
>>7420139
The majoirty are tho. Not saying all but that stereotype exist for a reason. In my life I've only meet 3 that weren't a stereotype.
>>
File: thistriggersthewhitebois.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
thistriggersthewhitebois.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>why gay men are cancer, the thread.

i'm a bi man and dykes usually are based if they are not manhating feminists, much better friends that gay bois that only use is being fuckbois of us, bi men.
>>
>>7403877
>Lesbians are 95% more likely to be SJW feminists that hate men so.... I disagree.
Every lesbian I've ever befriended became a fuck buddy.
>>
>>7421587
>lesbians sort of hate women, the majority of them at least
Please explain how you have spoken to the majority of lesbians about their feelings for women. I'm a lesbian who lives within the lesbian social circles. Oh god just don't it's ridiculous you tried to make that claim in the first place. And where do you even get your feminism history from? Did you go to a women studies class? Or did you scoop up pages from /pol/? I just can't fathom how you could make these claims which are based solely on how you feel and how you want to paint the world.
>>
>>7418438
The entire concept of Alpha is taken from a now debunked study on wolves.

In nature, the actual alpha of a pack is literally the "father" as most wolf packs are in reality extended family units.

There's also the rather idiotic idea that human social relations will work in a similar way to wolves, when the two species have little in common, biologically speaking, or even in relation to social structure.
>>
>>7425983
It's not so much wolves and humans. It's that male humans seem to subscribe to this hierarchy - that things must belong on a level of who is in charge and who is subservient. If you watch groups of young boys, one boy will assume the role of "leader" and you will watch all the other boys follow his lead unquestioningly. That sort of lead or be led mentality affixes itself to grown men. A lot of men would prefer to have respect than to have love.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.