[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /lgbt/ I am a straight woman, and my boyfriend has told

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

File: 1481147448072.jpg (226KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
1481147448072.jpg
226KB, 760x596px
Hello /lgbt/

I am a straight woman, and my boyfriend has told me that he is bisexual. He told me this a few months ago and I cannot help but be repulsed by him. When ever I try to talk about it, he gets very worked up and says that he only ever wants to me. I do believe him, but cannot get passed it. It's not the emotional aspect, if he was to say that he could have fallen in love with some one regardless of gender that would be well and good. It is the physical aspect

To think that he has fantasized about being pinned down and taken by a man is just so unnerving. I find it hard to look him in the eyes when I tell him I love him, and am not sure if I'll ever love him as much as I once did. It's also bothersome to think that he would have an intrinsic craving for something I can never provide.

Every time I try and break up with him it lasts about 5 hours maximum and then we are sobbing and back together.

I know it would be for the best if I left him, so that he can move on and find someone that can love every aspect of him. But it's hard.

I'm sorry for the blog post, but mainly I am asking for input, perspective and advice. I don't necessarily have a problem with non-straights, I'm incapable of romantic relationships with them. picture unrelated
>>
>>7403001
Its your chance, peg him, fuck him with a dildo, get kinky
>>
>>7403001
Sucks to be you. Chances are he has a bigger dating pool than you. If you leave him he will find someone else to have sex with. The next time you see him he could be with a man and realize that men are much better.
>>
>>7403001
Not all bisexual men are the type who want to get fucked in the ass. Some just like putting their dick in moist holes regardless of the gender of aforementioned holes.
>>
Ask if he wants you to ravage his boipucci with a giant strapon.
>>
>>7403001
I can't help but be repulsed by you, OP. I can't stand this double standard. Herderr being a bi girl is not only totally acceptable but a turn on while being a bi guy is disgusting. Get the fuck over it you little bitch. No one is 100% straight. If he loves you he loves you.
>don't have a problem with non straights
Apparently you do have some internalized homophobia.
If I were him I would leave you.
>>
>>7403001
This is fairly common in relationships where one person comes out as bi (as opposed to knowing going into the relationship).

There's always the doubt that you don't have the "equipment" they will want. There's always the thought that the people to whom they are attracted to just doubled in size.

I was in the same situation as you. We discussed it rationally and decided on what I could do to help him experience his "bisexuality" without becoming non-monogamous.

The first thing I realized was the need to be more sexual. We both felt that if I was meeting his sexual needs, his interest in anyone else wouldn't be very strong.

We also started pegging. I'll be honest and say I didn't like the idea. For 20 years it was him doing the thrusting and me taking it. Suddenly it's the other way around. But I got into it and now we incorporate it during sex 50-75% of the time.

Everyone is going to be different. If you can't accept his being bisexual, then it's best to walk away.
>>
File: smugsister.jpg (8KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
smugsister.jpg
8KB, 235x214px
>>7403001
Dump him.
You don't want your children to have a notorious butt bandit for a father. I mean what if they turn out gay/tranny later on tbqh familia. smfh
>>
>>7403001
I was in a reversed situation like that, I'm bisexual and my girlfriend found out. She tried getting me to go to church and repent for being that way, eventually we broke up (I don't think me being bi was the main reason but it did make things worse). I miss her every day and haven't found someone I like more since, I imagine that's how he'd feel about it if you broke up with him. Assuming he's faithful technically he's not fucking any guys but I'm biased about it.
>>
>>7403001
Turn him into your wife and then just get a real boyfriend, then your old boyfriend will be a wife to both of you. Ideal relationship.
>>
>>7403001
Fucking hang yourself, bitch
>>
>>7403001

>you kiss the same mouth that's been around another man's balls
>you hold hands that have had shit in their fingernails
>you take dick that's been partying with prostates

topfuckingkek
>>
Yours bigotry is the reason many bisexual guys won't come out of the closet and will feel uneasy while dating traps and femboys in public. Kill yourself.
>>
>>7403420

Welcome to /lgbt/ where "think of the children" becomes "think of the femboys"
>>
>>7403427
Think of the future femboy children
>>
>>7403001
If this is going to be a sticking point for you, and you care about him at all, you'll break up with him. It'll be better for both of you.

It bears examining why you think and feel this way -- but do that on your own time, instead of putting him through what sounds like the emotional wringer.
>>
Opps. He was just man enough to admit something to you. If there wasn't such a stigma attached to such a desire or fantasy the number admitting to it would probably be staggering.
Many people deny they masturbate too. lol
>>
>>7403001
>blobby chicks you wouldn't fuck
kek
>>
>>7403135
>Get the fuck over it you little bitch.
Second.
>>
He does not have an intrinsic craving for something you cannot provide.

As a straight woman, you're attracted to men.

Some of the men you find attractive are muscular, some are skinny, some taller than others, some blonde, some have dark hair, some with green eyes, some with hazel eyes, some with tattoos, some without, some have beards, some are clean shaven... Wow, that's a lot of different people that you, as a straight woman, may be attracted to! But your boyfriend can't be call these things! So how can he satisfy you?!?!

Chances are that despite you have found both blonde men and black haired men attractive, this is not at adds with you being in love with your boyfriend. You don't have a whole in your heart where a bearded dude, a 6"0 dude, or maybe someone with a sexy French accent would be. Because the capacity for attraction is not relevant once in you're in a committed relationship. You don't want all those things at once. You just want your partner who is more than enough for you. If you've never resented your boyfriend for not simultaneously having blue and brown and hazel eyes, despite the fact that you like all those eye colors, rest assured that he does not resent you for not being a man.

His true intrinsic craving is for your acceptance and understanding. I hope you can provide him with that.

This is not a big deal. How would you feel if he was repulsed by you for some sexual fantasy he imagines you mighy have? You would probably think that it hurts to be judged so harshly on something without real cause (not every bi guys wants what you described) and it would hurt to feel like your boyfriend is judging you for what's going on inside your head instead of at least being judged on the content of your character or on how you behave in the relationship. Even if your boyfriend has fantasized about this, it's not a dirty fantasy. If you find the mere act of sex between two men to be gross/debasing/vulgar unlike sex with a woman, that is homophobia
>>
>>7403001
That makes you a shitty, shallow homophobe.
I hope he is your perfect match and you spend the next 10 years missing him.
>>
>>7403001
Hi, here is a direct answer.

IT IS BEST to break up with him. I am a guy who my "first true love" was a female, same reaction to my queer orientation. She accepted it, told me where she stood that it was not going to work. We were together three years, then it came time she was mature enough to make the move and let me be.

Yes I suffered, she never spoke to me ever again, that was seven years ago. I am very happy, yeah I am on 4chun and a faggot. Happy faggot, lonely, but having fun now I am able to find my sea legs in a queer community.

She was always more capable and enduring to be independant than I was when we were younger. But the fact she was tough enough to shut off the urge to baby me when I whined for two years how bad I wanted to get back. I grew the fuck up, found my balls again stopped saying I would kill myself and started other relationships and goals in life on my own like 99% of people have to do.

She is happy, lives in a great area artist community, finished her education, somehow friends with my mum still but I could care less full honesty.

I am thankful she didn't guilt me or shame me for being wqho I am no matter how much of a whiny shit I was when we broke up almost a decade ago.

Advice? You might have to be the bigger man, and do what she did, so YOU BOTH can live life the way it should be and stop being codependant and fucking yourselves both over.
>>
>>7403135
my gut reaction too in honesty, but as well I get that it is a way people are somehow.

I cn't hate this person fully even though I have no fucking clue how to feel "repulsed" by a girl for being straight, or a guy for being straight, or a girl being bi, or a guy being gay etc...

I just know I am glad I am not either of these poor fucks and wish the best the same cuz people are people once they find their place and person they DO like.... even if they are willfully hateful and simultaneously whipped for no useful reason.
>>
>>7403126
win
>>
>>7405499
Not OP but it makes me happy when people give real answers like this because I know that you are helping and looking out for a fellow LGBT person, even if he doesn't know it, and we gotta look out for each other. Or something. Thanks on behalf of every queer person dealing with intolerance that's ever benefitted from another queer person's wisdom and care by proxy. <3
>>
>>7403001
Hey it's not your fault he broke the cardinal fucking rule of bisexuality: never tell your partner, especially a cis straight female one.
>>
Just dump him. But appreciate the fact that he had the balls to tell you instead of just cheating on you behind your back with men like most bi guys do. The fact he told makes me think he likely isn't going to cheat, but if it disgusts you, whatever, just dump him.
>>
>>7403001
either stop wasting his time and break up with him, or get the fuck over it and stop being so homophobic. If this is the sort of thing that would keep you from fully loving someone, maybe you're not prepared to be in a serious relationship
>>
>>7403001
>straight
>woman
Pls
>>
Guys, how hard you're falling for this bait is making me sad.
>>
>>7403275
Seems like you had a very balanced and mature response/solution. Kudos.
>>
>>7403001
Hello, child

Grow up and stop freaking the fuck out that one time someone you like looked at a penis

Or kill yourself. Either way. Stop panicking over nothing.
>>
>>7403001
As a bi male, whos never been with men, and want to get married and have kids one day, I'd like your advice.

I've never been with a man. and if i ever am, it will be in private. I want to know, should i keep it from my eventual wife? Or should i find a girl who's into those kind of guys?

And what exactly is offputing about the whole thing? Would it make a difference if they were a top?

Or does it come down to the fact that others will think he's weird? Like, it doesn't matter what your think, but since some other people think he's weird it'll lower his "real estate" value?

I made the mistake of coming out as bi/unsure to people before, and it ruined my friendship with the people i told. When i told a girl that had a crush on me, or implied it, she said "please don't be gay, i like you straight".
>>
>>7410777
>"please don't be gay, i like you straight"
Sounds like you dodged a bullet there.

Maybe you need a poly amorous girl, who would like to be Eiffel Tower'd now and then.
>>
It sucks that straight women still try to put men in a box. As a "straight" guy I find it hypocritical. Women can take dick and its all good, but a man takes dick and its a travesty.
>>
>>7411072
>Women can take dick and its all good, but a man takes dick and its a travesty.
T-That's because women are supposed to take dick anon, and the men aren't.
>>
>To think that he has fantasized about being pinned down and taken by a man is just so unnerving. I find it hard to look him in the eyes when I tell him I love him, and am not sure if I'll ever love him as much as I once did.
You are completely unattractive to the thought of a man that is anything but dominant. The reality is, even some straight guys can be submissive.

>It's also bothersome to think that he would have an intrinsic craving for something I can never provide.
This is what strap-ons are for. Femdom can actually be rather hot. It's not that you can't do the job, it's that you don't want to.

>Every time I try and break up with him it lasts about 5 hours maximum and then we are sobbing and back together.
Eventually you'll break up permanently, and it'll suck for both of you, but it'll be for the better since you're only capable of loving someone who fits your alpha male fantasy.
>>
>>7411108
Yes biologically penis is meant for vagina, but we're rapidly moving away from that sort of society. I can give conservative women a pass for being biphobic, but for liberal women its quite hypocritical.
>>
>>7403058
Don't do this unless you want to be alone forever.
>>
File: no power.gif (985KB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
no power.gif
985KB, 480x200px
Either 1. you think he's a bottom and he's been projecting a false image of masculinity--congrats, you're a beard, or 2. you think he's a top and you're worried your pussy pass is irrelevant because with the snap of his fingers he'd cause an avalanche of snuggly, pancake cooking boipucci.
>>
posts like these are super depressing desu
>>
File: 1400797871008.jpg (24KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1400797871008.jpg
24KB, 225x225px
>>7411072

As long as I'm the one giving the dick I don't think of it as gay. That's what the Greeks said and they founded Western Civilization, so who am I to disagree?
>>
I love it more than ever that a straight women posted this. Its common knowledge that women are turned off by the idea of their man part taking in gay sex.
But when you come online all you see are bisexual people judging and attacking gay people for there opinions on them .

Even tho bisexuals let you know off the bat they are Bi -- they wear it like a badge of honor around gay people but they stfu when they are around straights tho.

Loving this post btw.
>>
>>7412630
>implying the problem is straights and not women
>>
>>7403001
Why is the fact that he might enjoy being fucked a bother to you?

If you're worried you can't provide to him ALL of his sexual desires, that's a rather shitty reason to break up with someone.

Furthermore, the mental strain you're putting him under makes you sound like an awful person.
>>
>>7403001
>He told me this a few months ago and I cannot help but be repulsed by him.
Easy peas, break up with him then.

>I know it would be for the best if I left him, so that he can move on and find someone that can love every aspect of him. But it's hard.
Oh you're a selfish idiot who's afraid of being alone at the expense of your partner's trust, self-worth, and time. Shocker.
>>
>>7403001
This board sucks

Don't just jump to comclusions, talk to him, maybe he's a exclusive top and you're just being insecure. You and some people here are just assuming things that he didn't say or didn't/won't happen. You and your boyfriend are the only people who can fix your relationship.

If you ask me, I don't think he has to take any responsibility for YOUR insecuirites.

>To think that he has fantasized about being pinned down and taken by a man is just so unnerving.
Are you even sure he even wants to be pinned down and taken by a man?
>>
>>7412714
>he repulses me
>JUST TALK TO HIM ANON
Fucking no. Don't convince her to torture this poor bastard with forced toleration for him when he could be much happier with other people who don't struggle to accept a basic part of his sexuality. That's fucked.
>>
>>7412662
>Why is the fact that he might enjoy being fucked a bother to you?
Women desire to control men and be cared for by men. A bi man has a desire she can't give but others can, weakening her control of him, and has demonstrated that he isn't 100% caretaker and wants to give up his male role occasionally.

Basically, bis are to their female partners as men who don't pay taxes are to feminists. Deserters.
>>
>>7412721
Fair enough, good point
>>
>>7412727
ignorance: the post
>>
>>7412767
feminism: the argument
>>
>>7412767

Biologically, women are the selectors. They do this not by being physically stronger, because they are not. They do this by being choosy and controlling their partner. Generalities do not speak for every individual, but they reliably predict the whole.
>>
Bitch you've got a man who you KNOW would be down for a threesome between you and whatever cute boy y'all can pick out together and your response is to dump him? Either you don't like dick or you're just stupid.
>>
>>7403135
>I can't help but be repulsed by you, OP. I can't stand this double standard. Herderr being a bi girl is not only totally acceptable but a turn on while being a bi guy is disgusting. Get the fuck over it you little bitch
100% this
>>
Getting stabbed in the back..forcing others to submit...This WOMAN is obviously scared of the idea of it.
Because of her weakness

She understands how dark it is to submit to shit
>>
>Every time I try and break up with him it lasts about 5 hours maximum and then we are sobbing and back together

Even though this may be a trollpost dat hit right in da feels
>>
>>7403135
>>7403001
There is literally nothing wrong with this. OP's "bf" is hardly even a man, and she is into men. You can't just fucking force someone to change their orientation to suit you. You're as insane as the fucking trannies.
>>
I'd just like to add...you white people...are full of so much shit..BULL SHIT
>>
>>7403001
Wow, you sound like an awful person.
>>
I think you should break up with him for all the reasons already posted. Just curious if it would bother you as much of he didn't want to be a bottom? Like would you find it less weird if he still wanted to dominate men because that would still be more masculine? I dunno I'm a straight guy so I don't really know how it works....like can you still masculine suck a penis? In homosexual relationships is there usually a top and bottom with no switching. By the way I'm 100 % straight...I did get blown by a tranny when I was high on Molly once though.
>>
>>7403001
he's a pozzed fuckboi, bail
trust me on this I know /lgbt/ will be on my ass about it and i'll get some wannabe psychiatrist talking about how problematic and harmful homophobia is
but just
trust me
i have seen enough of the gay community to know about faggots and you as a nice straight girl do not want any association of any kind with anything even adjacent to the male gay community
just run free my child and don't look back

- t. an old fag who's seen too many straight people of both genders get hurt and used and literally pozzed

I saw a woman die because some evil cheating faggot gave her AIDS. I held her in my arms and watched her die and I've never been more ashamed of the gay community than that moment.
>>
>>7403135
>no one is 100% straight
So much for respecting other people's sexualities. You just want to legitimize your diseased and fractured minority group's mental illnesses. And you always go too far and start a culture war. Fuck fags and their overdramatic bullshit.
>>
>>7405469
>homophobe
The /lgbt/ literallyhitler
"Everyone who gets sick of our constant aggressive bullshit is just secretly afraid of us because ignorance, that's why people hate us the more they're exposed to us, because of ignorance"
>>
>>7403001
Break up with him and be literally the worst thing that ever happened to him.

It'll mean he can get over you, you fucking cunt.
>>
>>7403001
Yea doll, men are weird like that.
Everything you think about how he fantasizes oh being used is true. And im the guy that uses little subs like him and makes them understand just truly how much they love Thick Hard Cock.
It was his fault for telling you.
Tough shit mate.
Don't date a fag next time LOL
>>
>>7403001
>picture unrelated

Look/read again and take a minute to self-reflect, because the picture is in fact quite related.

Anyway, how do you deal with it when you know he has not only fantasized about fucking other women, but has done so? Rode and come into another women's vagina? What do you do when that image comes to your head?

Would it be worse if he'd had a 3-way? a 4-way? Picture it? If he's fantasized about it?

You know that urine comes out his penis? Ever see him piss? Ever imagine him urinating in the middle of giving a BJ?

What about his feelings when/if he has to suppress similar imagery about you?

These are definitely things you have to clear up for yourself, otherwise there are many many many other secrets that your loved ones can share that might scare you off that well-adjusted people would be able to adapt to.
>>
>>7413562
Holy shit this. Sure he's a closet girly man, but you have a guy who won't get jelly about another dude fucking you as long as he gets his turn. It might help to think of him as a bi girl in a man's body.

>>7414444
There is some truth to this. The modern west combined with gay liberation results in an AIDS epidemic.
>>
>>7405561
Lol never change legbuts
>>
>>7411932
This
>>
>>7416760
Classic
>>
>>7403001
>he would have an intrinsic craving for something I can never provide.

So you are literally every woman on the planet wrapped into one? You could satisfy him if he had a thing for redheads, large women, petite women, asian women, scientists, chefs, pianists, dominatrixes, repressed virgins, adventurers, etc?
You really think having a dick is the one and only thing you can never provide for him?

Every single person on the planet has something they can provide that you never can, simply by being someone other than you. And this fact applies to everyone.
>>
>>7410777
Be upfront about it. When I came out to my wife that I was bisexual, she was pissed. Not because I was bi but because I wasn't honest enough to share that with her for many years. And, yes, because I didn't allow her the chance to decide whether marrying a bi guy was the best move for her.

If you're going to want a solid relationship in the future you can't start it by hiding stuff.
>>
>>7412232
>an avalanche of snuggly, pancake cooking boipucci

fucking kek
>>
>>7403135
This. Kill yourself OP, you are a genuinely bad person.
>>
>>7412727
>Basically, bis are to their female partners as men who don't pay taxes are to feminists. Deserters.

What?
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.