[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey it's my first time posting on this board, basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: dbow.jpg (44KB, 564x954px) Image search: [Google]
dbow.jpg
44KB, 564x954px
Hey it's my first time posting on this board, basically how do I into androgyny
>>
1. be beautiful
2. have the potential to be beautiful and undergo surgery to fulfil that potential.
3. if you're fat, lose weight and see if you're beautiful
Those are sadly all of your options op. Unless you want a reddit hugbox in which case skip the above and just wear clothing with female cuts/fits.
>>
>>7395448
If you are male you basically need to be born with an androgynous face, or at least one that can become androgynous with withba little makeup.

If you are female just cut your hair short and wear men's clothes
>>
>>7395512
>>7396115
well, take hormones.
>>
>>7396120
>implying hons are androgynous
>>
>>7395448

Bowie was so beautiful. I'd give a years pay to have his hair and facial bone structure
>>
Androgyny isnt real. Bowie looks like a man, girls with short hair look like girls. Bowie was avant garde sure but androgyny in the 'confusing' neutral sense is not a real thing.
>>
File: 1423438255.jpg (32KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
1423438255.jpg
32KB, 360x450px
>>7396224
If bowie was young today, he probably wouldn't have been seen as androgynous. But you have to take into account that around that time it was extremely rare for a man to look that feminine.

Probably most people weren't confused by Bowie's gender, but he was androgynous in the sense that he showed both masculine and feminine characteristics which pretty much blended together perfectly.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 353x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 353x512px
>>7396148
Andro looking twinks/femboys ge even more andro with them

Those that don't rot fast and lose all androgyny. All of the Slavic Andro models use pills
>>
>>7396411
>Andro looking twinks/femboys ge even more andro with them

exactly. They already started as andro and only became more andro.

If you are not naturally androgynous taking pills and nothing else will turn you into a hon
>>
>>7396214
You don't make enough.
>>
>>7396389
>If bowie was young today
he would have transitioned.
>>
>>7400637
He's been a heterosexual male his whole life. Dressing up is theatrics for him.
>>
>>7395448
G E N E T I C S
>>
>>7395448

I prefer him as Jarlath but damn Bowie is just...

The exception for me 'cause I totally would a Bowie, and I'm a transbian.
>>
>>7400706
Orientation has nothing to do with being transgender. Back then, they wouldn't let you transition if you sexually preferred the opposite sex, ie the sex you wished to transition to, or if you were bisexual. He also figured it would be career suicide.

If you want to see the type of backlash that happened, take a look at what happened with Tula. I'm not surprised Amanda Lear has never admitted it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.