[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you trannies tell yourselves in order to stay alive long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: cri.jpg (126KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
cri.jpg
126KB, 500x375px
What do you trannies tell yourselves in order to stay alive long enough for hrt to actually do anything?
>>
>>7390188

"Today I was angry, so I've built another unit for my robot army".

And no, I don't mean miniatures.
>>
>>7390188
might as well give it like a year or two like most folks say it should take to see if it works or not before i die
>>
>robot army

pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>7390188
If I kill myself now, I'll die as a woman
ftm.
or, you can kill yourself at 40/you can kill yourself when your parents die/ you can kill yourself when your brother dies
I want to be the last to die in the family but I also cant wait to die.
>>
>>7390722
Pretty much this. Said I'd do my best to make it work for two years then make a call.

1 and a bit in and i can say that I'm probably not going to kill myself.
>>
I just smoke kush n chill senpai, you should try it
>>
That God is real and that he loves me and wants me to stay alive.
>>
>>7399527
There is no god, why would god have a gender, also if there was a god there wouldn't be transgender people
>>
File: OBjQy5Z.png (20KB, 1107x409px) Image search: [Google]
OBjQy5Z.png
20KB, 1107x409px
>>7390188
"I-it's only been __ months... I still have t-time..."
>>
>>7399609
>OBjQy5Z.png
Tbqh I started noticing any of these effects at the "completion time" mark, never sooner.

For example, my skin got soft only at 12 months and my fat redistribution began at 22 months.
>>
File: 1480461199904.png (252KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
1480461199904.png
252KB, 500x453px
>>7399609
>Breast growth
>24mo
>>
>>7399984
It's especially stupid because anyone with a brain knows that it takes more than two fucking years for cis women to develop their breats. Mine have developed a shitload after that point.
>>
>>7399287
if you were born a woman you will die a woman
the sooner you swallow this truth the sooner you can move on and find meaning elsewhere in life
>>
>>7399996
are these failed quints an omen? Or is it just failure?
>>
>>7399991
yeah, for cis women maybe.
For trannies, you guys end up at postmenopausal maintenance levels instead of 'girl in puberty' levels of estrogen. Of course you wont have normal breast development. For those of you who are young and healthy, you should be talking to your doctors about upping the dosage. This of course assumes that you live a lifestyle that puts you at a low risk for blood clots.
>>
>>7399609
That chart is dumb, breast growth continues for many years. Nice hon chart senpai.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.