[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to know, do people really talk to their 3-year-old ch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3058.jpg (29KB, 749x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3058.jpg
29KB, 749x408px
I want to know, do people really talk to their 3-year-old children about the election and why they should be terrified that Donald Trump won?

https://youtu.be/4drOeSCJXtw
>>
>>7389094
>thinking people on /lgbt/ have kids

I bet feminists talk to their toddlers about political shit, but I say fuck that
>>
File: sontag.jpg (77KB, 448x488px) Image search: [Google]
sontag.jpg
77KB, 448x488px
Just the other week an innocent Muslim man got called a terrorist and thrown down a flight of stairs. A black person's car was literally covered with the word nigger. There's graffiti saying things like "Make America White Again". Someone yelled "dyyyyyykes!" and "there are only two genders!" at me and my girlfriend and threw a glass beer bottle at us from a moving car exactly one week after the election, on a saturday night.

Saying that the election of Donald Trump is emboldening American fascism is an accurate statement. Accurate statements aren't indoctrination.

>>7392413
holy shit, what a pathetic piece of bourgeois "wisdom"

if you found this quote in any way profound or new or inspiring, consider either reading a fucking book or committing suicide.
>>
>>7389094
>>7392282
It seems unnecessary to scare a small child when you don't have to. I hope these people aren't talking to their kids about ISIS too.
>>
>>7393418
Anecdotal & cherry picking, neither is a valid argument, take a look at the general trends instead, take a look at the crime stats for a start.
>>
>>7393418
I hear you.

Last week I was at Starbucks enjoying my tall, vanilla, sugar free, soy milk, no foam, iced, latte and writing my doctoral dissertation on unlearning racial bias in newborns when a couple of republican dudebros wearing MAGA hats walked in. They started screaming at POCs to go back to Africa, and one grabbed a hispanic female presenting person and said that he can't wait for Trump to get into the office so they can rape them all to death. I was literally shaking. Words cannot describe my horror as other white Starbuck patrons started shouting in agreement and did the Roman salute while chanting "USA! USA! USA!".
>>
>>7395458
As a white passing, male presenting person, I could have gone on unmolested, but I couldn't just sit there at the face of injustice. I stood up and told them that they should go back to their country, because this land belongs to the Native Americans. A tanned, 7 foot tall dudebro turned his bright, blue eyes towards me. His large, square, stubbled jaw clenched in oppressive rage. "Watcha say to me fagboy?!" He boomed in deep base, tinged with the soft, warm, melodic accent of the oppressive American south. His shoulders were near as thick as he was tall, and his arms and legs were pillars of muscle, but I was undeterred. "This land belongs to the indigenous peoples of the Amercias! White people are the invaders, not the POCs!" I cried bravely. "This here lands were given to us by the Lawd almighty!", the MAGA hat wearing Adonis shouted angrily, his equally tall, tanned, and blond companions grunted in agreement. Even so, I could see that my words have reached him. Sweat filled his wife beater, and the strong, testosterone filled, musk of the oppressor has violated my nostrils. I tensed up with fear, and for a split second, I wondered if the Jezebel would write an article about me if they kill me. I hoped not, as I didn’t want to take up space of valiant women who face far worse every second of every day due to rape culture. "Actually!" I started "These lands were taken by a violent, oppressive, genocidal, regime of white supremacist patriarchy."
>>
>>7395461
I was about to educate him further, even though it wasn't my job to do so, when I felt an almost inhuman force hit me in the back of my head. I fell to the ground, dazed but unsurprised by the violent outburst. Behind me stood another 7 foot tall man, but this one was older, his face partly covered by a thick, bushy, white beard. His steely eyes pierced at me from under the red MAGA hat. "Ye gots a purdy mouth boy. Best ya shut it beefour we knock yah teeths out" I was dizzy, shaking, LITERALLY SHAKING, tears welled up in my eyes "Why isn't anybody doing anything?" I though as I got up to my hands and knees. I shouldn't have been surprised however, this was Trump's America now. "Nawh, paw." growled the dudebro I was trying to enlighten, I felt his man musk get stronger as he approached me. "I like his mouth open. We just need to find a better us for it.". Before I could process what was going on, the brute unzipped his camo cargo shorts and pulled out his flaccid penis. He shoved my face into his bull-like balls, while his 7 inches long, thick, flaccid cock rested on my face. The smell was overwhelming, and my internalized homophobia made my own male-assigned organ twitch in anticipation. “You like big cocks feggit?” he asked in his deep, yet also soft and velvety voice “I think yous do.” he finished before I could answer. His huge hands held my head in place as he slid his giant penis down my throat and began to pump.
>>
>>7395465
Spit, snot and precum dribbled down my chin as his ever growing monster of oppression was swelling inside me. I was gagging, unable to breathe, but he didn’t care. White, cis, straight, men never did. The years of privilege left them impaired. Empathy was as foreign to them as color was to an individual who was visually challenged since birth. All around me I heard chanting ringing against the walls of Starbucks “TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!”. I looked up at my oppressor, his chiseled face was looking down on me, red and sweaty, and he began pumping my throat harder, all the while hooting and yelling obscenities at me. “Ain’t ya got no manners?” I heard the older man say behind me “Yer supposed to respect yer elders boy! I gots to go first!”- “Sorry paw.” The dudebro replied, his patriarchy shaft still twitching and throbbing at the back of my throat, “It’s fine, I’d call dibs on that ass anyhow.” the old man replied. I felt his large, calloused hands as he fiercely and effortlessly ripped off my pink Band of Outsiders skinny jeans, leaving my ass and my engorged shame stick bare for all too see. As his large, hairy, beer belly flopped on my back, I literally started crying in earnest. But them I remembered that while they’re doing this to me, they’re not raping a proud WOC sister feminist, and that thought brought me comfort.
>>
>>7395480
With the grunt the old man entered me. It took him a good while, as he was as thick and as long as his son. “You looked like a thightass”, the dirty old man joked as he barebacked my ass, oblivious to my pain. Father and son both pumped me vigorously, their cocks so long, I half expected them to meet at the middle of my body. “I bet yus squeel like a pig, boy”, the hairy old man growled at my ear. My weak, inferior male body had betrayed me, and globs of cum dribbled out of my cursed penis. Soon enough, the two men reached their oppressive peak together, “TRUUUUMP!” the youth cried out as his seed filled my stomach. I felt dirty and ashamed that I brought any amount of pleasure to a pair of right wingers, but I was glad that it was over. Or so I thought.
>>
>>7395486
I collapsed on the floor again, my butthole leaking rape juice, blood, stool, and other santorum. Then I felt another pair of hands effortlessly pick me up. For a split second, I thought a brave and noble MOC refugee came to my rescue, but it was not so. I saw at least a dozen more white, MAGA hat wearing pissbabies, jerking at their 12 inch long weapons of oppression in anticipation. I was put on a pinball machine, and all of them took their turn on me for the rest of the day, while other patrons pretended nothing was happening. By the end of it, I was covered in redneck sweat, spit, and cum, reeking of their fragile masculinity.

I tried reporting it to the police, but they took me to conversion therapy instead, where a man who introduce himself as Mike “choke on a cock, get a shock” Pence electrocuted my genitals for five days straight while showing me a compilation of Trump’s greatest WWE moments before finally releasing me.

Just another day in Trump’s America.
>>
>>7395495
HOT
>>
>>7389094
this is literally brainwashing
literally fucking brainwashing
its even meant for kids
we need /pol/, someone must be behind this
>>
>>7393418
>dyke
yeah I know better than to trust you
>>
>>7393418
you should shut up
your toxicity hurt your cause and us more than your tiny brain can imagine

trump won because of you, people got fed up of being called sexist/racist/etc when they arent

and no they arent, you are just brainwashed
>>
File: spicy.png (727KB, 778x906px) Image search: [Google]
spicy.png
727KB, 778x906px
>>7393418
>bourgeois
Boy, these are some spicy memes.
>>
>>7389094
They should if they're a minority and they're going to be thrown out of his country or put in a watch list for calling god allah
>>
Parent here. I tried to shelter my daughter from this whole election cycle, but the day after the election she came home from school crying because one of the other kids told her Trump was going to start a war and deport Mexicans and all this other stuff. I had to explain to her that it wasn't true and everything would be ok. And that even though I voted for Hillary, Trump won and we have to respect that and move forward together. Talking to young kids about that kind of thing only traumatizes them. Especially if it's their parent telling them to be afraid.
>>
File: 1465319579256.png (284KB, 650x581px) Image search: [Google]
1465319579256.png
284KB, 650x581px
>>7395495
10/10
>>
>>7393497
General trends are saying hate crimes are up, my anecdotals are a pervert that bothers the Starbucks girls having to be drug out by a friend while he (a white man) was screaming we won and that he was being discriminated against (by white girls)

And a woman screaming at Obama on tv saying he's a liar and then a fight about if we were going to change it to Fox News or not where she tried to use her husband against me (a white woman) as intimidation while yelling we're going to make this country great again in a hospital
>>
>>7402597
>even more anecdotes
Somebody call Molyneux...
>>
File: 1462120339106.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1462120339106.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>7395495
>electrocuted my genitals for five days straight while showing me a compilation of Trump’s greatest WWE moments
>>
File: smaug.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smaug.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>7395458
>>7395461
>>7395465
>>7395480
>>7395486
>>7395495
Best erotic satire since forever
>>
>>7395458
>on unlearning racial bias in newborns
I lost my sides already.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.