[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it generally so, that in the LGBT community that you have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: wall rainbow.jpg (205KB, 590x380px) Image search: [Google]
wall rainbow.jpg
205KB, 590x380px
Why is it generally so, that in the LGBT community that you have to be a supporter of open borders, mass immigration and multiculturalism? I don't support totally closed borders either, just more control and legal immigration up to a certain number of people.

You will quite often hear the classic "racistbigotadfsd" from the most triggered. Then again, I do live in a medium income part of the city with no bad areas nearby.
>>
>>7388974
Because if the tables were turned I'd be the one fleeing a regime where my very existance was illegal.
>>
>>7388974
LGBT people see the racism towards foreigners and, firstly, see it as a sibling of homophobia and so emphathise with foreigners, and secondly notice that those who hold racist views often hold homophobic views.

It isn't racially bigoted to support tighter immigration into your country, but LGBT people in social justice groups tend to overshoot these days and lump everything together and brandish it as bigoted.

I want the low-skilled and underpaid migrant workers from places such as India to stop coming to my country, for example. It's fucking over citizens who need the work and giving a pass to companies who want to save costs by massively underpaying employees. You don't have to support open borders if you're LGBT.
>>
>>7388974
>Why is it generally so, that in the LGBT community that you have to be a supporter of open borders, mass immigration and multiculturalism?
Because the lgbt community is completely owned by border hating pseudo communist liberals, and thus their ideals are superimposed on the lgbt community as well.

The whole "but they're oppresed too" idea is stupid because the vast majority of these "poor helpless refugees" think lgbt people are disgustingly revolting and wouldn't even consider saving you if the tables were turned.
Instead it's most likely they're the people you need to be saved from.
>>
>>7389114
>>7389161
OP here. I didn't make it clear but I'm part of the community. I see problems with mass immigration due to the fact that there will always be friction between groups. In order to combat it we need good education and integration but that requires good border control and not taking immigrants in masses. Our services have limits and burdening them will make integration ineffective. Still many people (SJW as you said) think this is some bigotry, even if you never talk about race and religion etc.
>>
>>7388974
Because (((they))) have decided that gay people should support mass immigration of savages who want to kill them.
>>
>why is it generally so, that in the LGBT community that you have to be a supporter of open borders, mass immigration and multiculturalism?

It's simple, that's just not the case.
>>
File: bake-my-damned-cake.jpg (25KB, 600x510px) Image search: [Google]
bake-my-damned-cake.jpg
25KB, 600x510px
>>7388974
It's because we are waging the rainbow jihad

Unironic answer : because most of us probably understand how silly it is to judge people according to some examples. Not every gay incarnates the stereotype of a flaming queen or a gym bunny, so I'm less likely to believe all Muslims are allahu snackbar madmen.

Also, empathy with other marginalised groups, I guess.

>>7389161
> pseudo communist liberals
Nice meme
>>
>>7389848
There's a difference between some members of a group being annoying and acting like a faggot and some members of a group slaughtering gays and oppressing women.
>>
>>7390853
>There's a difference between some members of a group being annoying
"Radical" Christians are saying we're waging a "rainbow jihad" on them. The only reason they don't kill us is because they can't.

>some members of a group slaughtering gays and oppressing women.
t. feminist hater who is totally on the side of women as long as it's against the Muzzies
Saudi Arabia, Iran, and all African countries are your brain on religion, not necessarily Islam. Think of the US where it was illegal to have gay sex until 2003 in some states or of Alan Turing, which really isn't so long ago.

We get it, you are terrified of Muslims. And you are probably an expert on Islam as well.
>>
File: religion_of_peace.jpg (42KB, 720x502px) Image search: [Google]
religion_of_peace.jpg
42KB, 720x502px
>>7390985
epic simply epic
keep telling yourself how this is a religion of peace and it doesn't encourage violence

>and implying christianity is any better
most people who actually follow their religions would have us dead. luckily, most christians and "moderate" muslims don't really follow the book.

not that im against "moderate" religious people but religion has no place in a scientific world and the sooner it goes the better

>inb4 strawmen
>>
>>7391030
t. major in Muslim in Muslim studies of the University of /pol/

Learn a bit about history, a disrupted region create disturbed people

>religion has no place in a scientific world and the sooner it goes the better
Tib :DDDDDD
>>
>>7391048
>le educate yourself meme
do you want us to let those disturbed people to migrate en masse to our country? seems good, this went well for sweden. how progressive of you!
>>
>>7391068
>migrate en masse to our country?
He says, right after asking not to be called a strawman.

Even 1 million (10^6) Syrians to Germany is less than 2% of their populations, with MANY of them leaving the country, returning in the Arab world, and/or integrating.

I don't want mass migration, it's stupid and doesn't help anyone. I want the UN, the US, and Russia to fucking do their job and protect the civilians. I want safe camps where the Syrians people have food, medicine, shelter and human dignity. I want these people to be given the option, after screening, to emigrate into a western country where they could work, earn a living and come home if they feel, or stay in their new home if they felt like becoming German, French, or Swedish.

I don't want unchecked and undocumented migrants, nor do I want economic one, nor do I want to be "culturally enriched".

>this went well for sweden
Sweden is unironically better than your country
>>
>>7391107
And at what point did I say I was against that? The OP mentions mass immigration and open borders. Not controlled and monitored migration for those who need it provided they will act like a reasonable member of society.
>>
>>7391107
>>7391175
OP here. Yep, this was exactly the point of this thread. Not any death camps or giving sub-human status to immigrants.
>>
>>7391298
Yes, but your post still sounded like you wanted to "warn us" about zhe Mooslim boogeyman. I was never a particular fun of Arabs, but really, it gets tiring seeing /pol/ trying to look like the tolerant one.
>>
>>7389224
But you are talking about it
>there will always be friction between groups.
Friction, as it turns out, comes out from the natives, not the immigrants. Daily I see my native country men fueling the fire of racism and discrimination.

As for you thinking that bigotry being clumped at like that is wrong, it isnt. Bigotry shares the same roots no matter the topic. You can see why they might be empathetic if the same things that depraves them, depraves others, too.
>>
>>7389224
You just don't want to admit bigotry is behind your thinking, if instead of brown people from the Third World you were getting hordes of Russians or other poor white people you wouldn't give a shit.
>>
>>7393706
Maybe because those third world cunts want to blow people up and knife university students? The issue is more complex than muh bigotry.
>>
>>7393706
Evert group of people has flaws and bad people. Even the "natives". As for Russians, many rich criminal Russian gangs uses the system. The point is that there has to be immigration but in controlled numbers so that integration works well.
>>
File: de1aEmO.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
de1aEmO.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
i don't. i'm transgender, i hate islam and mudslimes. keep that fuckery out
>>
>>7393716
It's still bigotry and there's already like one or two million of them here. What are you gonna do about them? Deport them? Haha
>>
>>7394733
why "has" there to be immigration ?

and if so then isn't it also true that there "has" to be immigration, of non native people into african & middle eastern countries as well.
>>
>>7393706
It's not about race, you need to get over this "brown people" obbsession.

It's about culture, a culture that wants you dead I might add, a toxic ideology, stop enabling it by virtue signalling
>>
Many gay men and trans women are against open boarders and immigration because we are the ones killed by it. Many cis het women, who pretend to be nonbinary or gender queer, are in favor of open boarders because they live comfortably as protected white women. These cis het women are also the loudest voices heard and they police the speech and thoughts of gay men and trans women.
>>
>>7393706
I would say no to russians too.
I am not interested in any more homophobes in my country and practically every individual outside of the western world is one to a certain degree.

Yes that means I am willing to close the border for almost if not more than 80% of the world population.
Not as if I could ever rely on them for compassion or help or anything so it evens out nicely.
>>
>>7395182
Why is every dumb fuck here acting as if I'm only talking about fucking Muslims? I'm also including blacks, Latinos and South Asians, fuck. Oh and btw cut the bullshit, faggot, if all of them were Christian you'd still find something to try to kick them out.
>>
>>7395312
Why aren't you including East Asia? Is it the fact that you know damn well that aspects can exist in certain other cultures that make them better compatible with ours?
>>
>>7395167
No point in immigrating to Africa. The dictators and corrupt officials will ensure, that things will be shit for a long time..
>>
>>7395312
>acting as if I'm only talking about fucking Muslims? I'm also including blacks

implying these are mutually exclusive
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.