[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the comments for milo stewart videos are routinely filled with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

the comments for milo stewart videos are routinely filled with 'is that a boy or a girl', and even from time to time people assuming she must be male
milo stewart, who looks, talks, and acts like a girl in every conceivable way, cannot be consistently gendered by cis people solely because her hair is short
if cis people can't tell that milo fucking stewart is a natal female, how are they supposed to tell that kim petras and nicole maines are natal males?
>>
>>7387997
I honestly do not believe that a reasonable number of people are actually asking if Milo is a boy or a girl. She is so obviously a girl in every way, and doesn't resemble a male at all. Not even a twink. Have you heard her voice?
>>
>>7387997

Just some fake-trans fuccboi who honestly doesn't know shit about anything she's talks about.
>>
People said the same thing about that fucking cis scum girl, thinking she was a transitioned male. Some people are so retarded it hurts.
But maybe that's unfair. Maybe it's not that they're retarded, but simply naive as to why a cis woman who's clearly female in every way would tell people they're a man.
>>
>>7388081

Ye
>>
>>7387997
typical feminine ftm trans trender who will probably detrains in the future.

I really hate this trans trend now a days.
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (310KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
310KB, 400x400px
>>7388081
was that the one with the black lipstick? i was involved in all that shit when it was huge four years ago and at first i thought you meant the one who started it all when their tattoo went viral, who was in fact mtf
>>
File: FBeGL.png (560KB, 871x763px) Image search: [Google]
FBeGL.png
560KB, 871x763px
>>7388135

Yeah, this'n
>>
File: Levels of Autism.jpg (46KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
Levels of Autism.jpg
46KB, 514x536px
>>7387997
>can't tell if she's a boy or a girl because her hair is short
not because of her rather angular jawline.

not because of her rather bushy, but trimmed eyebrows.

not because of her lack of an Adam's apple

she's totally not androgynous or anything.
>>
>>7389305
all her features are clearly in female range, though
the only argument you could possibly make here is that her jawline is unusually strong for a cis girl, but that doesn't even begin to counteract that everything else about her body, voice, dress, and behaviour is female (hell, her mannerisms are girly to the point of parody, which is why some people think she must be trolling or drugged up or have some sort of mental disorder -- she's so feminine in the way she moves and talks it looks like it has to be an intentional performance)
cis people are just beyond awful at telling someone's natal sex
>>
>>7389305
She's really not androgynous at all. It's easy to see that she is a girl. Also the autism meme is beyond stale m8.
>>
>>7388135
actually that's a FAAB
she has long hair and dresses in skirts now lol
>>
>>7389994
correction: i meant this person >>7389278
>>
>>7387997
People don't scrutinize men's bodies as much as women's and most people simply don't know that trans men exist. If you look masculine, people tend to not pay as much attention to your looks. Also, when people think "trans" they assume MtF or a masculine man in a dress with garish makeup.
>>
>>7389323
this. milo stewart is simply the most dedicated youtube satirist right next to cassidy boon
>>
>>7387997
That looks like a clear girl.
>>
File: nopass.jpg (63KB, 564x844px) Image search: [Google]
nopass.jpg
63KB, 564x844px
Op you have the wrong premise. When people ask "is it a boy or a girl" they already have one sex in mind. They are just asking to show they find her presentation non-conformative.

Also its easier for trannies to pass on a webcame. There is no scale present on a webcam. The environment is completely controlled.

You guys don't freakin understand that 1. people are fucking stupid and say stupid things to trannies. 2. passing is contextual. People can often pass in pictures and webcame and not in real life. 3. In real life people are far more keen because suddenly they have all the information (not just a stupid short haired wide faced webcam girl, irl they could clearly see Milos tiny baby head and tiny body, and female scale and proportions).

You guy would probably say this girl passes.

For people who are ignorant and think you can tell if someone passes from stupid pictures (like dumasses on passgen) tell me, do you think she passes?
>>
She's allegedly a few days shy of 1 month on T. How long do you guys think she'll last before noping out?
>>
>>7395472
I believe once a person starts cross-gender hormone replacement therapy, they should sign a legal contract stating that they can never quit HRT regimen and must continue to do so at least until SRS or bottom surgery is complete. The punishment for breaking that contract is either death, or banishment to Saudi Arabia (which basically also translates to death for all LGBTs in sharialand). That way, this should completely eliminate all detransitioned TERFs and transtrenders from occupying the movement.

Lol just kidding. But seriously, I hope that Milo Stewart isn't that fucking stupid to literally make dozens of SJW videos about gender theory and identities, and then later detransition herself. I hope she at least keeps her word, figuratively grow a pair of balls, and stay on her testosterone to avoid looking like a hypocrite and a complete idiot. But I have some doubts, in everything about her.
>>
>>7395624

Eh, I reckon it'd be better for her to just detransition and invalidate everything she's ever said desu, because it's all bullshit.
>>
>>7395630
But wouldn't that just empower the TERFs? Giving them another reason to their claim that transsexualism isn't a real thing? Given Milo's already radical SJW ideas, it wouldn't be a surprise if she eventually became a TERF in her future if she detransitioned.
>>
>>7395653

It's a situation where you can never please everybody.
Personally, idgaf about TERFs. But if someone detransitions because they were simply never trans, that to me has no impact on whether another person is genuinely trans. So to my mind, it doesn't matter if they'd try and spin it that way because it's a moot point.

But someone who's genuinely trans (or at least seems to be, by sticking to their guns about a misguided transition) while spreading retardation to the general public, speaking for us as a collective and making us look retarded, that bugs me.
But even then, maybe it's also a moot point, since it's a sad fact that some genuinely trans people ARE simply retarded, that the onus is on the public not to judge us all by the actions of one, and that Milo has a constitutional right to be a retard whatever flag she's flying.

So it really depends what you care about/would find the most entertaining.
>>
>>7390783
Your pic looks like an average 30+ female to me.

Milo just looks like the average college transtrender tumblrina.

Also milo to FtM is what Caitlin is to MtF pretty much.
>>
>>7387997

Based on what I know about whatever this thing is, they misgender her as an insult because she's an insufferable SJW cunt.
>>
>>7395805
well she doesn't pass much at all. So you swung and missed
>>
>>7396536
You serious?
Do you even go outside? Literally looks like a fucking Mediterranean slut.
I fucking have to deal with greek and turk whores all the time in the gas station I work. Fucking merkel letting shitskins come here.
>>
>>7396547
It's Germany's burden to be the most devoted to the oppressed peoples of the world, as penance for her sins :^)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.