[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a straight girl ever tried to claim you as their "gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (41KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
41KB, 420x294px
Has a straight girl ever tried to claim you as their "gay best friend"?
>>
No. I have only met one girl who could be considered a faghag, but I'm not even sure if I'm out to her.
besides I am too heterophobic to be a gay best friend.
>>
File: 3867833453.jpg (26KB, 633x647px) Image search: [Google]
3867833453.jpg
26KB, 633x647px
>>7385516
How can I ever befriend somebody or get befriended if I'm a shut-in that has withdrawn from society completely anon?
>>
>>7385516
Yes. I have met a few fag hags and "girlfags".
When they realized that I was not a media stereotype they got bored. One told me that I was not really gay. One claimed that it was sexist for me to not get physically intimate with her.
>>
>>7391223
I'm pretty confident that dealing with women is what made me sexist.
>>
Yeah, is that a bad thing?

I give her relationship advice and she cheers me up when I'm having a >tfw no bf moment
>>
>>7385516
fuck straight girls. dykes and fags unite
>>
>>7385516
Happened to me once with a girl from college. We would sometimes make small talk before class (the two of us plus other classmates) but she never really payed that much attention to me. Then she found out that I was gay and suddenly became really interested in hanging out with me.

It was annoying but I played along when she mentioned she could try and set me up with a gay guy she knew who was honestly pretty hot. I told her I was down for that but then she dropped out the subject we were doing and I never saw her again.
>>
>>7393401
Not to defend her but I think the excitement women feel over gay men can in part be this feeling of "omg a guy who won't sexualizr me/someone I can have a genuinely platonic friendship with/a man with no ulterior motives for spending time with me! Finally!"
Like its a feeling of relief moreso than fetishizing gay men. But obviously that can be mixed in with the typical "hell yes my own personal token Gay who will drink mimosas with me" or whatever.
Sorry you didn't get to meet the qt she had lined up for you.
>>
>>7385516
I only hang out with guys
>>
>>7395005
I still have ulterior motives in my friendships with women. I'm not going to make friends with a stranger because I love/respect them unconditionally. Like if their game drops, I'll drop them.
>>
I have a female friend who considers me her best friend without the "gay" part. Though I doubt she'd be as comfortable with me if I was straight, I don't think she views me as an accessory, or the "gay friend".
>>
Is it bad that as a only slightly femme gay guy, I wouldn't mind being the limp wristed gbf of a girl?
>>
I don't think it's as stereotypical and cartoonish as you make it out to be but yes, I am good friends with several girls. One who I'm very close with.
>>
Many times, and it took me many years before I actually began to feel belittled by it. My last faghag friend cast me into the "gay best friend" role and it resulted in a discussion. I only wanted to know what she expects from a "gay best friend" and she named a list of stereotypical feminine things I had to inform her I would never do with her. I am masc and these women usually latch on to me when I mention my boyfriend in casual conversation. After informing her that I wasn't even completely "gay" and that I was "bi" she fucked off permanently. I haven't befriended a woman since.
>>
>>7385516
Too many times.
>In high school my friends were all female.
>After high school i came out.
>Women started wanting to do the gay bff thing.
>Now i have only male friends.
Also women are way more obnoxious to deal with when you aren't flirting with and casually seducing them.
You can flirt, but you can't leverage that nearly as well when they know you don't want in thier pants.
I also try not to mention anything that could tip off my sexuality to people unless they are quite close to me.
>also tfw you come out to a guy you've been good friends with for a long time and he starts introducing you to people as his gay best friend.
He didn't really change behaviour around me though. Just that one part.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsYi9aWM8Q4
>>
hell fucking no. heeeeell. no.
>>
>>7400715
Nope. I became this unintentionally due to growing up around mostly girls. It's great. Friendships with girls feel so much more relaxed and intimate desu.
>>
>>7402072
>girls
>more relaxed and intimate
Found the undercover grill
>>
I had a faghag once. I was closeted to my parents and almost all other people. She outed me to everyone so she could gush about how she had a gay BFF. I told her to go kill herself and cut contact after that. I made her cry hahaha.
Fuck faghags. They all need a good solid thrashing.
>>
I wonder how a faghag classmate I had handled her friend transitioning. There probably wasn't much difference.
>>
>>7395005
likely this
women have it drilled into their head that men only want one thing, regardless of how it is for any specific man
>>
>>7392901
Yeah its pretty bat, cause it demasculinizes you and makes you be treated like some kind of sterile pet. Fag hags don't see fags as men or even as equal, they just use you as an accessory. And fags accept that because most of them are demasculinized submissive beta clowns anyway so they accept being treated as a "support actor" to other people's lives instead of living their own.
>>
>>7401163
What do you mean by stereotypically feminine things?
>>
Yes, my whole uni friend group knows I'm into guys and I can feel the spike in attention whenever a girl is talking with us and the subject comes up. They greet you different afterwards too.
A couple tried the faghag thing but have up when they notice I don't care for gossip and their relationships and won't take them to gay bars.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.