[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love you very much. You can do this. Write down all the things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

File: FB_IMG_1480874272663.jpg (16KB, 404x362px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1480874272663.jpg
16KB, 404x362px
I love you very much.
You can do this. Write down all the things your good at and like to do.
You are amazing!
While you're at it, say some other things about yourself. Even post a selfie or a picture you like!
>>
<3
>>
File: IMG_4423.jpg (525KB, 1690x1690px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4423.jpg
525KB, 1690x1690px
>>7385202
Everybody else has already told me that they hate me, why should I ever believe you?
>>
>>7385220
You don't have to trust me if you don't feel able to. It can be hard to let someone earn our trust when we have been hurt by others in the past.
I understand.
>>
File: hissing-cat_3.jpg (31KB, 400x338px) Image search: [Google]
hissing-cat_3.jpg
31KB, 400x338px
You know these straight friends who said they will love you no matter what?
That they still think of you the same as always, that they accept you the way you are?

THEY LIED.
They hate you. They think you're a disgusting unnatural freak. They laugh at you behind your back, and these words of friendship and compassion are barely capable of shrouding their utmost contempt for you.
You are hated, you are despised, and the closet is the only friend you can rely on.

I am the only one you can trust, and I tell you to stay in that closet, for your own safety in this dark and cruel world.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1481408391295.jpg (60KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481408391295.jpg
60KB, 540x960px
This is me, OP, pretending to man a fake boat.
I have had a lot of bad experiences before and after discovering myself and coming out.
I suffer from mental illness. I feel bad every day. Some days are better than others. I still value life and everyone on Earth, despite the voices telling me to end my life, and people on Earth having negative feelings about me.
I think you can live in a relative peace in your life. I think you deserve to live. I hope that you can feel well. I hope that you can see how valuable your life is.
>>
>>7385202
Cover pic is of a singer who I find solace in- Paul Simon.
Music is a special place for me. Special places like that are a big help towards feeling good.
>>
I love to compose and I'm good at it.

I love math and I'm good at it.

I love solving problems and I'm good at it.
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 700x874px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 700x874px
>>7385243
Don't be upset, anon
>>
>>7385202
>Write down all the things your good at and like to do.

>
>>
File: hissing-cat_11.jpg (277KB, 502x385px) Image search: [Google]
hissing-cat_11.jpg
277KB, 502x385px
>>7385436
I'm just telling it the way it is.
Acceptance is a meme.
lgbt rights a farce.

You can only rely on your own strength to defend yourself, the closet you hide in for safety, and me to tell you the truth.
>>
File: 1487652353.jpg (48KB, 605x455px)
1487652353.jpg
48KB, 605x455px
>>7385572
You silly goose
>>
File: 1469756444270.jpg (92KB, 826x691px) Image search: [Google]
1469756444270.jpg
92KB, 826x691px
>>7385202
I like to work, i guess thats the only thing im good at...
>>
>>7385351
That is awesome. I was pretty good at math in school.
What kind of things do you compose?
>>
>>7385749
I also like to work. I like the feeling of being useful and being paid for it.
My favorite things were when I would be assigned to do different tasks than I usually do. I think it's nice to do something a little different every once in a while, whether it be mopping, sweeping, or digging.
>>
>>7385220
Why do you think that is?
>>
>>7385812
Don't encourage it
>>
Everything is going to be okay. Come to me if you ever need any help.
>>
File: IMG_4404.jpg (101KB, 634x655px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4404.jpg
101KB, 634x655px
>>7385812
I am hared for loving. I am hated for living.
>>
>>7385885
Some people will hate you. But some people will love you.
The decent people will love.
They are the people who really matter. The ones with love in their hearts. Surround yourself with loving voices.
>>
>>7385878
t. Ted bundy
>>
>>7385776
you sound like me, haha
>>
>>7386006
I'm glad you have something you enjoy. It is a useful trait to enjoy labor, since you'll get paid doing something you find enjoyment in.
>>
>>7386021
yeah work is importand, i was a slave to the walfare once and fuck that was painful
>>
File: 20161210_213312.jpg (698KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161210_213312.jpg
698KB, 1920x1080px
Not good at anything, I am a failure and you don't really love me, nobody loves me, I am a terrible disappointment at best

I use to enjoy video games but not so much anymore. I kind of just browse the internet infinitely now
>>
>>7385202
I was waiting all through this for the troll... the twist.

Nope, just nice words. And with Paul Simon. Thanks for this, really.
>>
Not good at talking to other people.
I thimk im killing myself because I dont have the balls to tell my father im gay
>>
What a nice thread
>>
>>7385202
I have piercingly blue eyes.
And a killer album collection.
I want to feel attractive, and find my qt. She's waiting out there. I pray to God that I find her and quell this black hole in my stomach. It all hurts. This is a cool thread thank you Paul Simon. I'm so jelly he's married to Edie Brickell.
>>
>>7386642
Me too anon
>>
File: IMG_4725[1].jpg (254KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4725[1].jpg
254KB, 1280x960px
>>7386642
When I saw your thumbnail, I felt like I was looking at myself for a split second. It's okay anon I hate myself too.

I also have turned away from video games and waste my time surfing endlessly. I feel like my entire worldview is at conflict with my feelings sometimes, and it terrifies me because they only get worse.

I'm not good enough at any of the things I really enjoy doing to satisfy my narcissistic and futile ambitions, and I've poisoned most of my relationships by being a real shitty fucking person.
>>
>>7388094
I think you are very qt though
>>
I'm good at my job, and my work is actually having a positive impact on the world, which I love.

I'm a decent pianist, but I love playing so much that when I'm playing I kind of forget how shitty being trans is and that's nice.

My ears are naturally really pointy and I think it's kind of cute.
>>
I'm good at almost everything... except being cis. I was an attractive, successful, awesome cis male, and I feel uncomfortable about having replaced that guy with this ugly moody chick, tbqh.

I feel like I have a lot of love to share, as my love for myself as a person came from a love of the world... but now I have become pretty cynical about it all. Really, I had many skills though. I wasn't GREAT at anything, except my job (kitchen work) and being likeable when feeling confident... but now I feel like I'm not even good at anything. Not to mope too much... I feel better about my body than I have in the past. I'm just trying to remind myself that being a cis dude, while I was cool and good at it, would leave me short of the kind of fulfillment I really need.

Soon I come out to my mother, and that's very important, because we are going to be spending a lot of time together soon, and if she's accepting, then my life gets much much easier. I think that is what I feel so anxious about, really
>>
Stuff I'm the best at : almost everything. The only thing keeping me from ascending to a higher plane of existence is not being able to suck my own dick.
>>
I mean, I always get told my eyes are really beautiful. I'm good at sympathizing with other people and making them feel safer. A lot of them take that for granted though, but I don't really care if they hurt me. It's easy for me to forgive people even if they say or do things that make me cry.

Even if my job is kinda really repetitive and boring I feel like I'm doing something good so it keeps me going.

I have a boyfriend who's the only person who's been nice to me, especially recently. He's really supportive and I love him so much. He's the world to me and just being around him makes me forget about all the things that people say and what makes me upset.
>>
>>7385220
I don't know who you are Cara poster, but I love you.
>>
>>7386642
I find you pretty qt anon, 6.3/10 by me. Are you into guys by any chance?
>>
>>7391443
>>7386642

I completely forgot that I am posting on /lgbt/, I was absolutely certain that this was /r9k/ for some reason. It would be pointless to ask if you are attracted to guys that said, so I take it as a given. I find you really qt regardless. You also seem to be a fellow khv NEET from your post, so I can relate to the feels you described. Where do you live?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.