[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Come around anon, we're going to be girls tonight.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1422616739313.jpg (221KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1422616739313.jpg
221KB, 1280x720px
>"Come around anon, we're going to be girls tonight. We even brought video games. We know how much you like them, by the way why is that?"
/v/ keeps telling me these threads belong here so... Well anon, why are you always playing video games while being the girl?
>>
>>7382531
Because I want to be a girl.
>>
File: 1422526691443.jpg (3MB, 2475x3500px) Image search: [Google]
1422526691443.jpg
3MB, 2475x3500px
>>7382648
yes. But why video games?
>>
>>7382531
Cuz I'm an all powerful female paladin on a quest to commit genocide against all that the god/goddess deems evil.
>>
>>7382691
I don't really play videogames all that much. Like it's probably been several months since the last time I played any.
>>
vido games provide you with a ficticious world to immerse yourself into and distract yourself from your own problems

I'm pretty sure most "gaymerz" use video games to disassociate, whether they realize it or not. Add to that the ability to be/roleplay as your preferred gender and it's not really that weird a lot of trans people play or used to play a lot of games
>>
>>7382531
I want to be a girl Im a boy irl unfortunately. Video games are a form of escapism where I can play as a female character so I play them alot almost exclusively as female characters.
>>
>>7382531

These threads definitely belong in /v/ because they're the only ones still repressed enough to not know why they play as girls.
>>
File: rosalinasmall.png (107KB, 365x479px) Image search: [Google]
rosalinasmall.png
107KB, 365x479px
>>7382779
/v/ is super-repressed and always thinks the threads are accusing them of secretly being gay and not secretly being a girl
>>
File: 81d31.jpg (9KB, 250x139px) Image search: [Google]
81d31.jpg
9KB, 250x139px
Did playing the girl character have any part in developing your identity?

I remember picking the Siren in Borderlands 1 and it feeling awesome in a way that making a generic dude in the past never had. It started a trend of 90% playing girl characters when possible.

Eventually I decided it might be better in real life too.
>>
>>7382648
This. If I can't be a girl in real life, at least I can be one in a video game. Small relief, though.
>>
>>7387132
Passing tip #27561:
Always play the female healer
>>
I remember being very young and always liking to play as girls and having to justify it as me picking the wrong thing or wanting to see if the game was any different. Eventually I came to the conclusion that it must be because I like staring at hot girls more than guys, even though I'd been doing it since long before I even had a concept of sexuality. I've since realized it's because I'm a tranny.
>>
id play a guy if the guys were cute and not just muscular manly trash
>>
>>>/v/360430978

nearly 100% of /v/ wants to be a girl
>>
>>7382531
i actually hate being girls in video games i am very uncomfortable by it thats how I decided I was a gay and not trans. Just a little AGP sometimes
>>
File: 1470721757394.jpg (55KB, 651x481px) Image search: [Google]
1470721757394.jpg
55KB, 651x481px
>>7388156
>>
>>7382531
I usually find the girls are faster and ninja-y in all the fighting games I play.
>>
>>7396442
That actually made me do a spit take IRL.
I'm starting to think I'm a prude.
>>
>>7396442
>>7397034

So I imagine King Dodongo is a Legend of Zelda character, but why the strong reaction to his mention?
>>
"Well what would you rather look at while playing anon, are you gay?"

>lying
>desparately want to BE the girl
>I am already dead inside
>Projecting as female in vidya was one of the few outlets to keep these feelings repressed all these years.
>>
File: samurai of time.jpg (186KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
samurai of time.jpg
186KB, 800x1067px
>>7403762
You defeat King Dodongo by throwing bombs in his mouth. It's just a Zelda joke.
>>
>>7404111
>"Well what would you rather look at while playing anon, are you gay?"
>>lying
I knew it!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.