[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cute guy messages you on grindr >have a good conversation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: discoveries.jpg (65KB, 579x376px) Image search: [Google]
discoveries.jpg
65KB, 579x376px
>cute guy messages you on grindr
>have a good conversation about majors and politics
>turns out he's actually 16
>"That's not a problem, is it? Just makes it more exhilarating than if I was older, right?
>currently sweating, haven't replied

This is a setup, isn't it? For God's sake i'm only 19 myself, I don't deserve to be on To Catch A Predator.
>>
>"That's not a problem, is it? Just makes it more exhilarating than if I was older, right?

It's a pedo.
Just never reply.
>>
>>7382489
Right, yeah, thanks. Figured as much.
>>
>>7382486
idk, i said shit like that when i was 14 and was legit
what's the age of consent where you live? it's 16 in most of the west (including most us states)
someone trying to bait you would probably claim much younger, be targeting someone older than 19, or both
>>
>>7382656
I live in Virginia. And he said he was driving, and sent a picture of him with his student I.D inside a car, so I believe him. I mean in worst case scenario I haven't sent him any pictures or whatever, so at the moment its not like I can be charged with anything, I think.
>>
>>7382793
even if you fucced the boipucci it is exceedingly unlikely you could be charged with anything
virginia has some of the strictest aoc laws in terms of what they have on the books (18, no 'romeo and juliet' exemption) but they are not enforced for 16/19, ever
even if you entered a long term relationship with this guy you'd be good (unless his parents are angry homophobes)
>>
>>7382823
great, thanks anon. When i'm fugging that sweet boipuss I will remember you fondly.
>>
>>7382486
100% bail. If they're doing their Algebra II homework, they're too young for you. Even though the difference may only be a handful of years, it's enough to put you in very different stages in life. Plus teens who hook up with older folk have a really high rate of regretting it once they're adults and I know you don't want this guy to be sitting at his kitchen table when he's 40 staring out the window,
feeling grossed out by you and himself.
>>
>>7383236
This sort of.

15 is age of consent here but that doesn't mean they're always knowing what they're doing. The maturity is lacking in many.
>>
>>7382486
Have fun in jail OP. Stop giving the rest of us a bad name, pedophile.
>>
Take your age and divide it in half, then add 7, if they're younger than that, don't go for it. 19/2 = 9.5 , 9.5+7= 16.5. You're fine to go for it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.