[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I will never ever be a flamboyant outgoing tranny who naturally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: platoon.jpg (8KB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
platoon.jpg
8KB, 400x220px
>I will never ever be a flamboyant outgoing tranny who naturally makes friends with cis girls and has lots of fun
>I will always be a shy, polite, clumsy sperg
>>
>>7382010
what's wrong with it? you can make friends with sperg cis girls, talk about star wars and shit and be shy together. some people are normie, some people are not. you should just embrace it and be yourself.
>>
>>7382018
I w-want to have fun experiences and meet lots of different kinds of people, and be valued by people for the help I can give them

It's natural to crave human connection and being a sperg literally hampers that.

"Go meet a sperg girl" except its actually twice as hard for two spergs to meet because of their sperg powers combining to make it even more difficult to form a relationship

Autism isn't a gift. It isn't a valid different way of life. It's a disability that hurts & harms natural and healthy human connection
>>
>>7382041
i understand you, i'm slightly autistic myself. the relations between two 'spergs' are indeed difficult, but from my experience they do work more or less. i know it hurts, but as with every disability, you can slowly overcome it. you're not going to have like a big group of loud friends taking you to parties every weekend, but would you really want it? i have just a few friends and i'm never sure of their intentions and if they really like me and stuff, but they're very nice to me and i learned to relatively trust them. they mostly also have social phobias and some issues and it makes it kinda clumsy and awkward, but at least maybe brings us closer i guess?
>>
>>7382070
No, parties aren't my thing, but normies do way more than just go to parties, they do whatever. All of my friends are also like this too and it leaves me stuck in the same conditions of never getting out and never connecting to people or experiencing new things. It's honestly inhuman.
>>
>>7382088
I alleviate this somewhat by trying to go to the city but wandering around alone looking at shops and not learning anything from other people gets old after a while. You start to feel invisible. I actually start to wish I was a ghost wandering around looking at this stuff.
>>
>>7382107
I feel this way too
presenting is so lonely
>>
>>7382088
i don't know, honestly i only recently made friends with them and it suffices me for now, i used to spend all months alone. but i don't think normies do that much, they usually just go shopping, partying etc. i don't think it's that cool overall.
>>
>>7382148
I like shopping, I like going and seeing new things in the city, listening to music, going to the beach/outdoors and seeing new things. I try to do it alone but it sucks.
>>
>>7382216
Me too, but maybe your 'weird' friends would like to go with you too.
>>
>>7382221
They don't :\
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.