[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be trans >transition young >be stealth >realize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (48KB, 564x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 564x400px
>be trans
>transition young
>be stealth
>realize all your work is in vain because you are white and can't wear cute clothes as a result
>>
>>7379993

>realize all your work is in vain because you are white and can't wear cute clothes as a result

Explain.
>>
>>7379993
what the fuck are you on about
>>
>>7380022
The styles that white girls are allowed to wear/look good in are terrible compared to the styles asian girls are allowed to wear/look good in.
>>
>>7380047
>allowed to wear
your approach to being cute is narrow-minded and your inferiority complex about asian girls is kind of weird to be perfectly desu
>>
>>7380059
Why do you think I express these feelings to internet weirdos and not friends? Of course its weird.
>>
>>7379993
Jesus Christ stop bitching about not being Asian and improve your fashion sense anon
>>
File: 1456445060305.gif (550KB, 728x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456445060305.gif
550KB, 728x720px
>>7380084
that's fair but still

you should consider dressing in the clothes you like that you see on asian girls and maybe being proud of your heritage desu
>>
>>7380101
I like my heritage. Slavs are great. I hate how I'm prevented from doing what I find enjoyable because of my heritage.

But thanks for not being mean about it, anon.
>>
File: 1481014564776.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481014564776.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>7380115
but you're not prevented from wearing those cute clothes at all! I bet you would look and feel better if you just wore them. slavs are kind of mongol blooded anyway arent you? :^)

but you're welcome and godspeed OP
>>
>>7380115
Just try it out anon. Just say you cosplay. Look up milk, she does her eye makeup to look like anime p well
>>
>>7380047

Like this? I think a white girl can wear this.
>>
>>7380181
yeah if he wants to look stupid
>>
>>7380115
Slavs are not white, tho.
>>
File: fascism never looked so cute.png (230KB, 726x720px) Image search: [Google]
fascism never looked so cute.png
230KB, 726x720px
>>7380214
>>
>>7380214
Pls. I sure don't look Western European but I'm definitely white.
>>
I knew this was gonna b an Asian fetishy thing

Wear whatever you want, it will prob look good anyway
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (16KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
16KB, 640x480px
>>7380047
>styles asian girls are allowed to wear
such as?
>>
>>7381447
>Asia literally has a multi-billion dollar industry to make asian girls look whiter
>"this is normal"
>white girl wants to wear cute things
>"oh my god its a fetish"
>>
>>7379993
It's not really race that restricts you from wearing these types of clothes, it's body types.

The cute clothes you think are 'Asian only' are likely just 'petite only' and yeah, it sucks ass.
>>
>>7381620
>Asia literally has a multi-billion dollar industry to make asian girls look whiter
>"this is normal"
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>7382095
I don't think it's really a matter of petite. If anything, being super small is usually a hinderance to fashion. And regardless of European women being taller, we are often just as slim.
>>
>>7382353
Wider hips and bigger breasts. You envy Asian fashion because they have daintier skeletons, fat white sow. Deal with it.
>>
>>7382365
>short, stout, boyish skeletons

Oh yeah, I'm super jealous here with my hips and boobs and actual feminine appearance.
>>
>>7380047
Additional proof that the Asian race is the most superior master race on the planet. White people should bow down to their new masters and hand over their bodies to work as free slave labor to our Chinese and Japanese overlords.
>>
>>7380047

White girls are allowed to wear literally anything. Nothing is off limits to them. You can even wear a kimino if you wish. Cultural appropriation does not exist, and you should not respect people who believe in it.
>>
>>7379993
If you seriously think you can't wear cute clothes because you are white then you are tremendous retard whose watched too much anime. I bet you also think Japan is the greatest country on Earth, too, right?

Seriously, just google cute white girl clothes and you'll see tons of examples. Historically women's clothing from like the 1910s up until 1950s was white and very very cute,

You're a sad example of someone that isn't even connected with your heritage.
>>
>>7379993
How old did you start transition?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.