[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My 5 year old son tells me he wants to be a girl. How do I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 15

File: image.jpg (25KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 620x330px
My 5 year old son tells me he wants to be a girl. How do I know if this is actual transgenderism, or just a phase?

I'm an IT guy and my husband sales cars. We make more than enough money to change his (possibly her) gender with surgery, which I've been told is best to do at a young age.

Where should I go for more information?

pic related, successful trans child
>>
Therapy sessions. Let the kid present if they want to, and if it's persistent, puberty blockers at 10-12, estrogen at 16.
>>
>>7375629
My husband and I have already been giving him puberty blockers.
If we start estrogen therapy early, can we make him feel like more of a woman?
>>
The odds are a hundred to one you sick clueless fuck.
>>
>>7375635
>I have already been giving him puberty blockers
>at 5 years old
>>
>>7375653
is 5 too early for puberty blockers?
He's been this way since he was 2-3. I was told puberty blockers were the next step
>>
>>7375659
where did you even get these? What doctor prescribes blockers to a 5yo lol
>>
>>7375659
Unless his puberty started at 4, yes.
>>
>>7375659
The body doesn't start producing sex hormones until puberty, blockers do nothing before then. Same for early estrogen, at this stage it's all growth hormone doing the work.
>>
>>7375673
dont worry about it.
What are the steps I should take from here?
>>
>>7375673
the majority of gays are drug addicts, so they know where to get this stuff.
>>
This is going to be one fucked up kid. No matter what you do OP you're going to end up screwing up.
>>
>>7375684
scold hi every time he pees standing up to see if he likes behaving like a girl
>>
>>7375695
this isnt a joke

>>7375687
You're an asshole

>>7375692
What do you recommend?
>>
>>7375684
Wait until 12 for blockers, just let her present. Kids are pretty much andro until puberty.
>>
>>7375707
Have we damaged him by giving him puberty blockers this early?
>>
>>7375683
this is an obvious troll thread
>>
>>7375787
It's not trolling to support your child.
You're an asshole.

Your kid is too young for puberty blockers, OP. Let her decide at the age of 12-13 if she wants to be a woman. Then give her puberty blockers.
>>
>>7375798
someone saying they gave their kid puberty blockers at 5 without mentioning how is obvious b8
>>
what the actual FUCK, op
>>
>>7375673
>>7375679
>>7375683
Why are you taking him seriously this is obviously bait you stupid fucks.
>>
File: IMG_4388.jpg (80KB, 348x893px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4388.jpg
80KB, 348x893px
>>7375659
Yes. At that age likely you'll just end up coaching your kid into being "trans" if you put them on puberty blockers rather than getting a legitimate diagnoses.

Happened to pic related.
>>
>>7376515
Half of LGBT is mental illness. It's like how schizophrenics will hear a news item about a robber, then later misremember the news item as the fact of they themselves having robbed someone. They hear about a boi somewhere wanting to be a gril and misremember it as them wanting to be a gril.

So of course they've got a low credulity threshold.
>>
>>7376527
It's just a side effect of having a really slow board. Bait threads get responded to out of boredom and the fact it takes an hour to drop off the first page
>>
Oh God I'm glad my parents didn't do anything like this when I was a kid
>>
>>7376542
Yeah I know I just wanted to make a few people feel sad and uncomfortable out of boredom
t. mtf
>>
>>7375629
That's nidicolous.

If the kid still wants to transition, then they should get estrogen at 12.

16 is just way too late.
>>
>>7375589
>which I've been told is best to do at a young age.

Wrong. Unless you enjoy the idea of periodically, painfully forcing dilator's into your screaming kid's neovag to prevent it from closing up.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 640x685px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 640x685px
>>7375589
No.

Wait till they are 18.
Don't hand your child a spoilt life on a silver platter. They should have to work for the life thy want.

Not get lucky by an early start. Wait till they are 18.

It's morally better and more considerate to the people who couldn't start early.

Don't create another arrogant early transitioner Make him humble so he can know the struggle.
>>
File: makehimhumble.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
makehimhumble.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>7376863
>Make him humble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K-wEUCCvE0
>>
>>7376769
Doctors are against prepueberty intervantion because the penis would need to develop fully in order for there to be as much depth as possible for srs.
>>
>>7376879
It's is true though. Young transitioners are arrogant and actually traitors to lgbt

If we create more hons. The trans community will get more protection.

Hons by design will fight for hugboxing to keep transpeople safe

Early transitioners and passers betray the community and actively encourage hostility towards trans women.

That's why we need to make it a law banning early transition. And making "passing" a thing of the past.

Every transperson should have trans written on their ID.

No more stealth, no more feeling better than others worse off than you. Equal struggle.

FAIR.
>>
>>7376863

That makes me feel a little better that most trans people are born to cis people instead of bitter trannies. Even if they're ignorant and fuck up thir child's life, at least it wasn't done out of malice and they can be educated.

>>7376881

>sacrifice the body, face, and voice to get a mediocre pussy
>when the former three are more important than pussy of fuckable depth in nearly every circumstance

A doctor would have to have their priorities out of order to recommend letting male puberty happen just so a vagina with a 7"+ depth can be made.
>>
>>7376891
So? The early transitioner will grow up to be just as malicious
>>
File: IMG_4396.png (229KB, 666x611px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4396.png
229KB, 666x611px
>>7376883
Late transitioners (16+) will be eliminated in the coming time. Don't worry your pretty little head.
>>
>>7376918
She's actually evil and malicious.

Everyone should be hons. Unless you can reverse puberty. Early transition era are oppressors
>>
>>7376918
>know since 5
>too scared to say anything
>was scared of being called a faggot in school
>piled up years of self hate and forced myself to adopt male mannerisms and behaviours
>still hate myself to this day

Fuck you nicole. unempthatetic bitch.
>>
File: Untitled.png (738KB, 1905x871px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
738KB, 1905x871px
>>7376918
>>7376931
>>7376934

Do you have any proof she actually said that? Because all I see is this.
http://time.com/4096413/houston-equal-rights-ordinance-nicole-maines/
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 640x636px
>>7376955
I already sent an angry tweet to her with a Throwaway
>>
>>7375635
>can we make him feel like more of a woman?
No. It doesn't work that way. The kid either feels like a girl, or they don't. There is no way of teaching them to be feminine.
Wait until 12 or 13 to start blockers.
>>
>>7376984

Do you feel embarrassed? I would be.
>>
>>7376984
It's incredible that people on this board fall for any and all bait every time.
>>
>>7377014
It's anonymous with a fake email
>>
>>7376984
:'|
>>
>>7377019

I know, but if it had been me, I would be embarrassed anyway because I knee-jerked into a strong online reaction because of obvious bait. Why not apologize?

But anyway, since it wasn't I that did it, I'm still a little bothered you included the 4chan post. I mean she probably knows about this place, but leading her back here bothers me. Which posts were yours anyway?
>>
>>7375589
Just love your child unconditionally.
Talk to them and let them know youre there for them in whatever they need.
Step 3: Fucking actually DO IT.
Step 4: Profit.
>>
File: 35a34ky.jpg (222KB, 1342x1008px) Image search: [Google]
35a34ky.jpg
222KB, 1342x1008px
>>7376984
>implying le troll text is wrong
You are born trans. You dont become trans.

>nah im just pretending to be retarded
>i seriously ignored everything
>ignored my gender dysphoria
>which is REALLY REALLY BAD now conveniently
>i am of sound mind not extremely fucking destroyed by this
>*sounds of playing with dolls and alternating high-pitch falsetto and 70 year old lemon party*
>IM A LADY
>IMA LADY
>but where do I poop?
>no ignore my face and my body and my mannerisms and my social interaction skills and my fashion and my makeup
>WHERE DO I POOP
>>
>>7377043
The anon is clearly just memeing you baka
>>
>>7376984
Are you AGP?

Nobody "discovers" their gender, you know how you feel from the get go. The only thing you don't know is that there's something to do about it.
>>
>>7377105
>I want to be a girl daddy
>"you stupid little faggot, I'll beat this out of you"

>>7377107
I would have been an early transitioned but was forcibly repressed and forced into masculine activities by my parents, soccer, karate, football.

My entire childhood was spent wanting to do things the girls got to and avoiding it because I was conditioned By Pavlovian fear of punishment

So fuck you. You can't be agp at 5 and I was a prisoner in my own childhood home.
>>
>>7377125
Yet you only discovered that you wanted to be female when you were an adult?
>>
>>7377105
So you aren't trans if external forces deny you transition? Cool.

Why don't you grow up in a red state. See how you fair
>>
>>7377132
No. I always wanted to be female since I was a child. I never said I ever discovered it late. I discovered it early.
But a child can't transition without parental support. I had parental undermining

I wore my mothers shoes as a toddler. And get shouted at for it

I would take the toy catalogue to my room and look at the girls dresses and toys. wishing I was allowed them

I never discovered it. It's always been there. I had to actively hide and program myself to be male. I had to learn to be male. It was always Underlying, looking up videos of srs at age 8, googling how to turn into a girl. Seeing hormones and transition and thinking "dad would kill me" delete browser history.

I always knew I wanted to be a girl. But Unlike spoilt brats like Nicole.

My parents hated me. But that's totally my fault isn't it?

Fuck you.
>>
>>7376984

Now that I think of it, tell us what she says if she DMs you instead of tweeting back.

>>7377106

I checked their twitter beforehand, so no, they did actually tweet that at Nicole.
>>
>>7377162
I forgot the password and the email isn't real
>>
>>7377183

Oh well then. Let's hope if she responds back, that it's publicly. I'm interested to see her reaction.
>>
>>7375695
I'm amab and never peed standing up as a child, isn't that "normal"?
>>
>>7377125

I fully accept this post

>>7377132

Bitch please, no one discovers they are trans. You ARE born trans, though there is nothing to say exactly when you will have the conditions met that are required to be identified as trans.

I know the signs really started coming out for me around 4-5, but as a 4 or 5 year old I didn't have the vocabulary or understanding of reality to grasp the concept. Especially when confronted with sound logic like "you have a penis, you are a boy." When I explained to my parents that I wished I was a girl, and I hated playing rugby and getting my hair cut all the time, and if mummy can wear boy clothes then why cant I wear girl clothes. But all they could see was a boy, and so they put it down to an "attitude problem" that needed "persistent modification." Of course that didn't end anything, it just made me sneakier... But I just kept trying to be a boy so as to avoid making home life worse than it already was.

Trying and trying and trying and it was hard. But eventually the testosterone kicks in and you get a little tougher and less fem, and soon you forget all about being a girl. It takes a while, but somewhere around 18-20 the hormones drop off again, and boom it all suddenly comes back to you. The little girl hasn't grown up at all... and the man is a fucking caricature. The T makes the brain unstable... a hyper aggressive, overly dominant, chronic masturbator, who touts right wing diatribe and objectifies the fuck out of women. The only thing that monster needs is HRT.

I am old though... I was around when being 18 was the youngest you could transition. Back then there was no concept of being considered "late" to transition, you were just an abomination regardless of when you did it. Then I saw the "late" meme start, which suggested 30 is too late, that crept down to 25, which jumped to 18, now it seems like even 14-16 is late... and this whole thread is about giving a 5yo puberty blockers and HRT.
>>
>>7377162
No baka they were clearly just memeing over twitter
>>
>>7377265
Sounds like you're not trans, just full of internalised misandry. Like, you don't even have low t ayy lmao
>>
>>7377342

lol, I am not some grumpy hon bitch you are gunna need to try waaaaay harder than that to get under my skin :P
>>
>>7377274

Why would anyone think it's funny to sound retarded and angry and confront a girl over a doctored screencap of what that girl said? It seems to me she was totally angry over that and thought it was serious.
>>
File: eh.jpg (7KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
7KB, 237x213px
>anonymous
>son
>>
File: FoxyLady.jpg (51KB, 352x395px) Image search: [Google]
FoxyLady.jpg
51KB, 352x395px
>>7377125
>>7377133
I did.

>"you stupid little faggot, I'll beat this out of you"
>Okay sure fine whatever fuck you.
>exec hate.bat
>ohlooknothingchanged
>
>exec sleaze_alphamale.exe
>18th birthday
>LOL FUCK YOU GAIS BAI
>uninstall sleaze_alphamale.exe
>Oh look im a normal woman now
>insert hrt into drive (E:)
>Temps 40c, 4in overclock, 2TB of Titties

Anon are you even trying?
Do you even care about yourself at all?
Maybe stop being a cuck and letting people push you around and live for yourself for once and tell them to suck your dick.
>>
>>7377366
You sound traumatised and old. Like a length of trusty, reliable leather.
>>
>>7377448

That actually aroused me a little :3

...keep going
>>
File: IMG_0127.jpg (55KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0127.jpg
55KB, 750x600px
>>7375589
Nice bait shitlord
>>
File: me tbh.jpg (84KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
me tbh.jpg
84KB, 640x640px
>>7375589
Yo OP, don't change my wife's son's gender ever again or Ill fuckin beat the geek crap out of you, nerd.
>>
>>7377423
>Why would anyone think it's funny to sound retarded and angry and confront a girl over a doctored screencap of what that girl said?
This is a rhetorical question, right? It may be /lgbt/ but it's still 4chan.
>>
>>7377442

You make the same point: eventually you get over caring what other people think and do what is right for yourself.

So thanks for agreeing that transitioning isn't held to any strict schedule.
>>
>>7377442
I'm not allowed by the trans community and I won't pass
>>
>>7377511

Sweetheart, no one truly passes. Even the super pretty ones. As long as there are reference points, the skull will always revel the truth.
>>
>>7375589
Are you fucking retarded? No 5 year old even understands the concept of gender or sexuality. You faggots are fucking sick in the head.
>>
File: IMG_4068.jpg (109KB, 748x890px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4068.jpg
109KB, 748x890px
>>7377150
This. Also the kick in the face is that Nicole doesn't even recognize herself as trans (she says that her transition was the result of biological gender fluidity) but she still feels the need to speak at trans conferences, documentaries, exhibitions, in articles etc. about what exactly nessecitates being tru trans.

A lot of her rhetoric also made it into her book which is a bestseller.
>>
>>7377224
you are AGP
>>
>>7377583

No, if they were AGP, they wouldn't be able to pee sitting down because their peepee would get too hard.

t. AGP
>>
>falling for OP's bait this hard
are you people braindead
>>
>>7375635
hang yourself
>>
>>7375589
No 5 year old has enough intelligence or wisdom to have knowledge like this. Hell, the funny thing is that by the time he's smart enough to actually know for sure (minimum age 25), he'll probably have moved on and accepted that he's not female.
>>
Take your kid to a fucking doctor or therapist, genius. You're not gonna get anything useful out of this board.
>>
>>7375659
5 is waay too early i would say wait until at least early teens so that he/she has an oppertunity to grow and develope a deeper sense of self in order to establish if thats a decision they really want to make. I liked pretending to be a girl when i was younger but now that im older i dont want to dress up or wear girly shoes or carry a purse. Allowing him/her to make a decision that big and that permenent at such a young age is thoughtful but i dont think thats a wise course of action
>>
>>7377583
I pretty much want to look like a stereotypical lesbian, i'm like the opposite of agp.
>>
>>7375635
B A I T
A
I
T

BAIT ALERT! BAIT DEFCON 1!
>>
>>7378165
holy shit "nicole" is retarded as fuck

wtf i hate nicole maines now
>>
File: IMG_4399.png (554KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4399.png
554KB, 640x1136px
>>7378180
Correct
Don't forget about the time she got SRS on camera for exhibitionist purposes
http://abcnews.go.com/US/im-nicole-incredibly-happy-born-identical-twin-boys/story?id=34526553
>>
>>7377482
UH NO
I dont make that point at all. Im saying sure if everyone fucks you, bare mininum you should be out at 18 and live your own life. Not be fucking 60 years old.

Im saying yeah at 18 youre pretty fucking wrecked hard in your asshole but theres no fucking thing stopping you from living your life at 18. Your life is over at 50. You lived your life as a man. Now die as a man and get the fuck out of my bathroom you sick fucking freak.
>>
>>7377511
Then you didnt want it enough. Kill yourself. Youre weak anyways.

If you truely wanted to be happy and have something. Just lay down like the dog you are and die. Reap what you sow bitch.
>>
>>7378287
There's no difference between a 20 year old hon and a 60 year old one
>>
>>7378293
Determination and getting what you want is a masculine trait
>>
>>7378409
yeah because your puberty started fucking 7 years ago dumb fuck.

The only difference is that the fucking skin is loose and the knees are all scrapped up from jamming all that cock down their throat to afford their $10 meds which are toooo expensive to transition!
>>
>>7378413
Someone has to spread aids and die for the cia's plan to work.
>>
>>7378445
A fair society is one wherr transition is illegal.

It's the reason I moved to the Middle East. I feel happy knowing that there are no trans people who are happier than me here
>>
>>7378445
My meds cost me about 124 dollars a month because my body is not reaponsive to pills. I should aee if i can switch to injections i hear thwy are cheap they got me on a patch rn.
>>
>>7378474

>yfw Iran starts forcefully transitioning every effeminate boy, gay and trans, under the belief they would grow up to be gay men otherwise
>>
>>7378492
Sunni country. Not Shia
Iran surgery is really brutal though. So that's good.

They end up with shit smelling vaginas that rupture and leak made from they colon
>>
>>7378445
I would prefer that hrt become illegal so I don't need excuses
>>
>>7378293
Too scared to kill myself sorry.
>>
>>7378488
LOL a patch

Are you sure they arent just trolling you?
Sounds like youre being fucked in the ass.
>>
>>7378582
Well i know my body isnt responsive to pills and when they prescribed me the patch i had insurance so i dont think patch is a troll. You gotta visit doctor to start injection script which i cost a bit so you can learn how to do it. I think they were just trying to spare me the pricking of a syringe and a doctors visit. I do get to see estro level results.
>>
>>7378836
Also oddly enough my doc was soc that made that dosage guidelines paper that use to be passed around on these threads. Soooo dont think its a troll but who knows im dense af and it might be that they hate me for aome reason i think im autistic or aomething but never got diagnosed cause most people hate me and i never talk except online and to 1 person irl who i think is growing to hate me due to weirdness and lack of abillity to communicate basic shit.
>>
>>7378509

>fucking gym rats can get their hands on anabolic steroids despite it being illegal as fuck
>thinking the same people criticizing you for not starting early would give a fuck for the "illegal" excuse

Only in Sweden is the illegality of taking a hormone taken seriously. Their cops can use being too muscular as probable cause to arrest you for anabolic steroid use. If something similar were used for trans women, the cops would only catch hons in the same position as you, not savvy af trannies that get HRT at 14 illegally and brag about it.
>>
>>7378871
No I just want it to be illegal so I can't have it
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 640x350px
>tfw quit hrt

Oh it feels good to come back home
>>
>>7378519
>individual freedom is more important than Islamic law

only slightly tho
>>
>>7377442
>>"you stupid little faggot, I'll beat this out of you"
>>Okay sure fine whatever fuck you.
What a manly attitude.
>>
>>7378413
>>7379507

Sad way to cover up the fact you got cucked out of your lives, lassies.
>>
>>7375589
Wwjd?
>>
>>7379614
Being cucked is a trait of beta weaklings.

We can't help it. If we were strong and not cuckable. We wouldent be dysphoric.
We deserve to be forced into repression because the world is right to be transphobic
>>
personally I find the idea of spending a lifetime repressed and dying alone as heartbroken old man with no accomplishments to be quite bittersweet and comforting
It's very safe, depressing and enveloping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU7SIVHZda4
>>
>>7380155
Or you could be a strong independent bounty hunter instead of being a little bitch
>>
>>7381532
>strong independent bounty hunter

>instead you could literally be a fantasy cartoon character
>>
>>7381532
>>7381545
Wait a sec, I don't know what I'm doing; I agree with you.

>>7380155 Anon, fight rather than perish like a dog.
>>
from memory normaly you should wait a while and don't bring it up your self and then after a few months check up on if they still feel that way, that will probably show if it's a phase
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.