[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be straight [trans] guy >be sadist dom who doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: wojak staring into void.png (17KB, 640x773px) Image search: [Google]
wojak staring into void.png
17KB, 640x773px
>be me
>be straight [trans] guy
>be sadist dom who doesn't acknowledge dysphoriahole ever
>strong preference for straight or almost-straight girls due to dysphoria
>start t five months ago
>interest in femdom slowly increases
>frog dropped in increasingly hot water
>now desperate for a kinsey 3-4 controlling mommydom gf to manage my life and as my payment for her caregiving she pounds my masculine vagina
what do
>>
kill you're self
>>
make yourself die so the rest of humanity will improve
>>
>>7375784
nah, i like myself by 4chan standards and have the direct ability to improve the world in my lifetime
>>
>>7375797
No you dont.
Prove to us you arent just another insignificant human.
>>
>>7375803
i saved my ex-girlfriend's life and a childhood friend's life (the latter on two separate occasions), i publicized a tragedy that was the impetus for major advancements in trans politics and am thus personally responsible for them, i'm currently writing two different scripts, and i volunteer for local charitable organizations
i was about to say "probably while being younger than you" but only someone underage could have this much time and i'm 18
>>
>>7375853
>insignificant local issues that will never matter to humanity as a whole

oh my god dude you're so important.
What if you got assassinated? WHAT WOULD THE WORLD DO WITHOUT YOU AS A POLITICAL FORCE IN THE WORLD??????
>>
>>7375869
again, i'm 18
i have a long way to go until i achieve all of my goals
fortunately, i am much closer to them than 'baby's first trolling #4385734573'
also the second thing i mentioned was legitimately a massive issue that got acknowledged by obama
>>
>>7375885
I'm taking you seriously now. You're the best!
>>
File: 1472800124139.png (38KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1472800124139.png
38KB, 500x419px
Been on T for about 4 years, and I've found myself attracted to guys more and more, though my interest in sub, tiny women has remained the same.

I think the added test kind of opens up a new horizon of horny that allows you to begin thinking outside the box. We just become more comfortable in our own skin.
>>
>>7375894
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
you're boring
go back and tell /pol/ how you btfo all the trannies
>>
>>7375899
probably a factor, but on the other hand all of this is straight up the opposite of my previous desires
i'm not entirely surprised to be a bit more switchy or to finally decide for once and for all i'm a kinsey 0 straight dude after questioning my bisexuality for two years, but this is out of left field and is occupying all my thoughts
>>
>>7375900
I believe I will!
I tr00 pwned all of you tranny n00bs

you gonna need some ice packs for your asshole huehuehuehueheuheu
>>
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand thread derailed. my work here is done.
hail satan
>>
>be me
>be straight [trans] guy
>be sadist dom who doesn't acknowledge dysphoriahole ever
>strong preference for straight or almost-straight girls due to dysphoria
>start t five months ago
>interest in femdom slowly increases
>frog dropped in increasingly hot water
>now desperate for a kinsey 3-4 controlling mommydom gf to manage my life and as my payment for her caregiving she pounds my masculine vagina
what do
>>
>>7375994
again, kill yourself, you silly goose :D
>>
>>7375994
once again I derail your shitty little thread.
I win, faggot
>>
>>7376023
it's almost midnight in pacific time and 3am in eastern
you really need to go to bed, kid
>>
>>7376030
I'm not done, old man/woman/attack-helicopter
>>
This is a slow board, newfag. Most threads last for several days. You couldn't '''''derail'''' OP if you tried, let alone with such shitty bait.
>>
>>7376043
ooooooooooh I'm not done yet, tranny faggot
>>
File: 2016-12-09-13-01-15.png (347KB, 959x539px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-09-13-01-15.png
347KB, 959x539px
"Masculine vagina"... gross
>>
>mfw kinsey 4 mtf sub leaning switch and this thread gave me a whyboner
What do
>>
>>7377989
it's about as appealing as the terms 'feminine penis' and 'boypussy'

I really hate this board sometimes DESU
>>
>>7380200
>tfw too scared of having a biodick near me to accept
why live
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.