[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister currently thinks she's a guy and wants me to call

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: 1478750473762.gif (2MB, 311x362px) Image search: [Google]
1478750473762.gif
2MB, 311x362px
My sister currently thinks she's a guy and wants me to call "him" "Phil".
She's had bipolar disorder since a young age and I'm not about to entertain her gender delusions. How do I fix this situation?
I refuse to call her a fake name and I refuse to call her a "him"

pic related. chimp thinks it's a human. just like lady thinks she's a man.
>>
>>7374512
What chimp? I just see a trans human
>>
bump. I need help
>>
File: master bait.png (100KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
master bait.png
100KB, 640x480px
>>
>>7374512

Yes, you need help. Help riding yourself of all those prejudices.

Pro-tip: have you thouhgt that may be that "bipolar disorder" may have been feeded by his not feeling right about his body?

Now go be a good brother and accept your sibling, specially after such an important step as coming out.
>>
>>7374512
>I'm not about to entertain he

If you're that stubborn then there is not going to be any 'fix'.
Relationships take two adult people willing to come to a compromise.
Not a shrill child telling his sibling he refuses to respect xir choices.
>>
>>7374736
My sister needs help. She doesnt need to mutilate her fucking body to feel "good" about her mental illness
>>
>>7374751
it's possible to have two things
>>
>>7374941
two things?
>>
>>7374751
Neuroscience says you're wrong. Where is your evidence?
>>
OP too bad your not an oldfag(32) like myself, you'd have homo/trans phobic parents who'd mock and invalidate your FTM sister's identity, which they'd encourage you to do too. There'd be no tumblr to fill her head with delusions as well so things wouldn't of even got to this point.
>>
>>7375087
evidence of what? her mental illnes? she has a history of mental illness you fucking faggot.
read the thread before you post next time, mkay?
>>
>>7374512
the simple solution is for you to kill yourself
other option is for him to cut contact with his shitty ass brother
>>
>>7375210
great advice asshole. My sister doesnt need suicide. trannies already have a suicide problem.
seriously fuck you dude. My sister has a serious problem. Suicide is never the answer
>>
>>7375247
no your brother doesn't need suicide, he needs you to suicide
you're the asshole here
i know this is a bait thread btw
>>
>>7375254
fuck you
>>
>>7375286
>fuck you
mad because i revealed your master bait? :^)
>>
>>7375298
mad because you offer no actual advice. just suicide advice. great job buddy. You're definitely making the world a better place
>>
>>7375309
because you just shit up the board with bait threads
we see these every week
>>
Does anyone have any real advice?
I'm asking as an honest man
>>
>>7375325
this is not bait. I need actual advice that isnt SJW "make her feel good about her delusions" bullshit.
there are real lives I'm talking about
>>
>>7375337
I hope he cuts off all contact with you and lives a happy life, also that he finds a wife hotter than yours
>>
>>7375373
>she
>>
TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Ok assuming she is not legitimately ftm, you need to figure out what her deal is.
Is she autistic? Is she a special snowflake who wants to be cool/different/a victim? Is she trying to avoid growing up? Is she trying to cash in on supposed "male privilege" or terrified of being a heavily oppressed middle class white woman in a first world country? Is she a tomboy? Is she a lesbian? Is she an aap(autoandrophile)? You need to figure out whats causing her trans identification and go from there.

4thwavenow.com is an excellent anti-ftm website or you could look at http://dirtywhiteboi67.blogspot.com or even r/gendercritical

If your male with a modicum of self respect the last one is quite cringeworthy.
>>
>>7375065
the other option is suicide.

Not even kidding, but believe what you want.
>>
>>7375513
You're the only one with real advice. thank you friend
>>
>>7375571
Okay.You keep asking for advice like an autist.

Yes I agree, your sister is mentaly ill. She is a woman. Not a man. She has an inborn disease that makes her feel like a man. Brain scans proved trans folks have a few brain regions similiar to the opposite sex which seems to be where the problem comes from. It's a birth defect and theres nothing you can do. It is a delusion, she will never be a real man.

But anon, there is simply no other way.

How about you consider the fact that the medical community has decided that hormone treatment is the ONLY thing that helps genuine gender dysphoria.

And dont think for a second they havent tried other options. The people here telling you it's either that or suicide are not joking.

Your sister is mentaly ill, but you should support her in getting the ONLY treatment known to work (hormone treatment).

Being against that is the same like those people who dont allow their kids to use anti-depressant pills when they are diagnosed with cronic depression due to no serotonin production, And then its suddently not their fault when their child kills itself.

Think very good about how you are going to act towards your sister
>>
>>7375601
fuck dude. You're right.
I love my sister. I dont want her to kill herself. I suppose gender make-believe is a small price to pay.

But this shit is so fucking weird. I dont know how to humor her views without occasionally mocking her delusion.

I can suppress it, though. Suicide is never okay.
Thank you, anon.
>>
anyone who suggests suicide should suicide
>>
>>7375641
no shit. great insight.
please drop more wisdom on us
>>
>>7375601
In some cases yes transition might be well suited to them, but FTMs are notorious for being ciswomen with issues that get misinterpreted as gender dysphoria. The daughter of the 4thwavenow founder was a transtrender but backed away from transition because her mom refused to support her delusions.
>>
>>7375681
that's more true for nonbinaries, ftms who identify as guys/men (depending on age) are almost always trutrans
the name is also a good dowsing rod, girls with issues tend to call themselves things like lucas or emmett, op's brother called himself phil which is a traditionally masculine name that trendscum stay away from
there's little evidence available but between identifying as a man and picking a classic/normal name op seems to have a brother
>>
>>7375619
Yeah, until science comes up with a real cure like rewireing the neural pathways in the brain responsible for this shit, we have no other choice but to play along with the trannies. Though science wont be there for a long time imo...

Its stupid, but then again they dont hurt anyone with their delusions.

>>7375681
Yeah, he should make sure his sister has genuine dysphoria, theres transtrenders but those usualy never even go on hormone because theyre faking it for attention.
>>
>>7375681
Even if she's talking out her ass, I dont want to cause a suicide
>>
>>7375708
>>7375729
Excellent points. I have seen detransitioned or almost transitioned women who later realized they were ciswomen reacting to girl issues. So one doesn't necessarily have to be a true FTM to take T or get top surgery. Hell look at that bitch ass trender milo who is taking T.

>>7375733
True unfortunately, you don't want to send her off the deep end.
>>
File: 1379646701752.jpg (77KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1379646701752.jpg
77KB, 333x333px
>>7374512
>pic related. chimp thinks it's a human

Why isnt anyone calling this motherfucker out on his toxic shitlording?

First off you worthless piece of shit its a GIF not a "pic".

Secondly, and probably more importantly motherfucker, that is NOT a "chimp" its an Orangutan and a young juvenile at that. Also it doesnt 'think its a human' it thinks all of the humans around it are Orangutans.
DONT ASSUME IT'S BEHAVIOR !
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 223x207px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 223x207px
>>7376828
>doesn't know the proper use of it's/its

.wav related
>>
>>7374512
Stop being a biggot, that's clearly a tanned german in your picture. He's proud of his heritage and is showing his beautiful body.
>>
>>7376861
>his

Did you just assume xir's gender?
>>
>>7376855
>Oh no I can't logically refute his argument.
>Ah, a grammatical error!
>The day is won!
>>
>>7374512
i think you need help not to be a massive disgusting transphobe
t. cis guy
>>
What is it with /lgbt/ and these cheapshot low tier baits?
>>
>>7374512
Bipolar disorder is only about emotions; it's not schizophreania, MPD or anything close. Trans people often have it as a result of not being able to present comfortably. Your brother needs your support, just call him Phil, is it that hard? You're an asshole.
>>
>>7374512
I'll bite.

Your sibling should go to a gender therapist and see if they have gender dysphoria.

Transsexuality is a real neurological disorder, most likely due to hormone imbalances in utero. Educate yourself, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9KKqP9IHa5ZxU84a_Jf0vIoAh7e8nj_lCW27KbYBh0/htmlview

There is a possibility your sibling got caught up in tumblr gendertrender nonsense where not liking pink but having no dysphoria is all you apparently need to 'change your gender' which is somewhat popular with teens and college kids.
>>
>>7375087
B-but pol says I'm right :'(
>>
>>7375154
>she has a history of mental illness
All trans people do. Like fucking half of them have autism.
>>
ghost her lmao that's what I did to all my transtrender acquaintances
>>
File: 1480732304626.jpg (14KB, 274x189px) Image search: [Google]
1480732304626.jpg
14KB, 274x189px
>>7374512
Get her on T. There's absolutely no downsides to AFABs on testosterone. She will become a better contributor to society this way. Good for her.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.