[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a cis female. Does that make you feel better about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_68.png (543KB, 857x534px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_68.png
543KB, 857x534px
This is a cis female.

Does that make you feel better about yourself

It does for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8_rsnfncaM
>>
i bet she's 5'3

fuck this evil unjust world
>>
>>7371490
Still looks better than me.
>>
>>7371490
>I celebrate my ambiguity and androgyny! I love it!
>Ugh I HATE when people ask what my gender is!

why are these people always so retarded?
>>
>>7371685
Shes 5'10

She has the hottest back dimples tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqxDEsVwUss
>>
>>7371490

Wow, does she look incredibly like a man. Especially at 0:03 in >>7372158's video.
>>
This girl still reads as female
mtfs never do, there's just something still male about you
>>
>>7372236

In speech and mannerisms she reads perfectly as female, but her face honestly looks like a man's.
>>
File: 14732348567.jpg (133KB, 1218x964px) Image search: [Google]
14732348567.jpg
133KB, 1218x964px
>mfw
>>
>>7371490

google caster semenya pics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caster_Semenya
>>
I mean she looks like a untypical cis female to me obviously but maybe in this world where we pretend trannies can look cis she would be mistaken for a boy
>>
As one of the few black trannies around these parts my opinion is mixed.
Im shorter and apparently more feminine than her.
But ugly or even man faced cis women don't actually make me look any better in comparison so...
>>
>>7371490
Shes hot tho and pulls off androgyny well
she looks like a hot feminine guy

not like a man in a dress awkwardly trying to be a woman
>>
>>7372332
>undescended testicles
>>
>>7371490
It's the glasses, and her lower face skin looks like beard shadow.
>>
>>7371490
>Calls mtfs men
>goes on about making it clear that mtfs are male
Does she want sympathy, or what's happening?
She's just a bigot, like all the negros, including those who got aggressive against her.
>>
>>7375015
>>Calls mtfs men
>>goes on about making it clear that mtfs are male

when was this?
>>
>>7371490
>never had this problem in jamaica
She probably doesn't stray too far from the resort. They are incredibly violent towards LGBT
>>
>>7380230
she would probably said so even if she was beaten into a comma because otherwise she would have been "racist"
>>
>>7380230
We have barred Jamaican performers from Canada because their songs encourage you to murder homosexuals.
>>
>>7371490
Mostly this makes me feel sorry for her.
>>
>>7380272
Hopefully that Muslim apologizing PM of yours who just recently praised an anti-lgbt dictator doesn't get in the way of you telling those Jamaican homophones to f-off
>>
>>7380376
Now I want to see what a SJW would do with a homophobic black person in front of him
>>
>>7380385
They'd probably just claim that it's not their fault for being homophobic and the oppression their ancestors suffered excuses it
>>
I saw some advice a while ago that suggested that next time you go outside or you're in public and feel uncomfortable about potentially not passing, look at the people around you and pretend every single one of them is trans and trying to pass. What are their tells? If you look closely, you'll notice that women right there- her shoulders are too broad and her feet are too big. You see that guy? His hips are pretty flared out and his voice is off.
No one is "perfect" in the way that some ideal cis person in your head is. Whoever you're comparing yourself too is as varied a person as anyone, and cis comes in all shapes and sizes.
>>
>>7380385
>>7380413
Lmao are you joking? "SJWs" are not the strawmen you're imagining them to be. Why would they be speechless at the thought of someone being both a minority and bigoted towards another group? Do you think they imagine that all black LGBT people come from super accepting families? Homophobia in the black community is a widely known and widely discussion issue in SJW circles. And even outside those circles, it's commonly thought that the reason why Prop 8 got passed in California way back when was because when black people came out to vote in record numbers for Obama, they also pretty much single handedly swung the vote in opposition to gay rights on that same ballot. No one is going to be at a loss if they meet a homophobic black person, least of all an "SJW" whose favorite buzzword is intersectionality.
>>
>>7380376
>an anti-lgbt dictator
Fidel Castro ruled Cuba a very long time. He was in charge when same-sex relationships were illegal and he was in charge during the reforms of the 80s and 90s. Calling him anti-lgbt is oversimplifying things.

Not saying Trudeau was right to speak of the late Castro the way he did. I am not a fan of either of them.
>>
>>7380464
>SJWs" are not the strawmen you're imagining them to be
They are. An SJW are living straw men. They're the crazy vocal minority who make the legit civil rights activist look stupid.
>>
>>7380586
The term SJW turns the whole group of people concerned with social rights and marginalized groups into strawmen. But anyway, the anon I was responded to "wanted to see what an SJW would do with a homophobic black person in front of him" so I was responding to the idea that this would be in any way a conundrum or something novel and unexpected to deal that they are not intellectually prepared to deal with. Even the most "living strawmen" of the bunch would not be taken aback that someone can be both part of a minority and not socially progressive.
>>
>>7380622
>The term SJW turns the whole group of people concerned with social rights and marginalized groups into strawmen.
That was unintentional and the original meaning can be restored
>>
>>7382825
i agree with you, but someone describing the prime minister of a major western country as an sjw is not the kind of person who wants to restore the meaning of the term
>>
>>7382862
It depends on how that prime minister is acting
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.