[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Bearded trans lady chugging along here." - man on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: um9xzekn472y.1.jpg (117KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
um9xzekn472y.1.jpg
117KB, 1080x1080px
"Bearded trans lady chugging along here." - man on Reddit

You can't fucking make this shit up.
>>
>>7369196
He'lol get lynched soon enough, problem solved
>>
So basically another Danielle Muscato. Yall better do something about these queer poseurs. Now that Trump is running that shit there could be an anti trans backlash.

>bbbut trump is trans tolerant

Yah of qt early transitioners and larpy hons. Some militant bearded queer "lady" screeching about trans rights is gonna be btfo.
>>
>>7369196
Thought that was Aydian Dowling for a sec

search Trans lesbian on tumblr for some good laffs
you don't need an account
>>
File: REEEE.jpg (161KB, 473x639px) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
161KB, 473x639px
>>7369196
>>
>>7369196
I don't get it.
>>
>>7369196
there is someone like that who runs the LGBT center at my school. Except she (her other pronouns are fae/faer/faeself I am not kidding she actually uses these in real life) somehoe is even less female presenting than this dude, and also looks fat and acne ridden, talks vocally about how proud she is to be autistic and how everyone should be autistic (to her credit, I definitely don't think she is making up the autism, it is annoyingly obvious). Also she literally said she "chose to be trans" like those were her exact words. despite all that, I don't really mind her presence so long as I dont have to interact with her or her crazy friend (who literally talks about stabbing people to death all the time, in what is supposed to be a safe space, or at least a space safe from stabbing threats) because she sets such a low standard for what a trans woman should look like that I literally somehow pass harder around her.
>>
>>7369615
There was no LGBT center when I was in school. It was repression/closet all the way. So its really sad that kids these days make a mockery of the freedom they've been given.
>>
>>7369797
fae/faer/faeself, anon

come on now
>>
>>7369797
I have recently begun a gender transition, and I'm a little afraid to go to my own school's LGBT center because I will get bullied by a bunch of blue hair Aidyns who think I'm perpetuating the binary too much
>>
>>7369615
>who literally talks about stabbing people to death all the time
I'll take "great way to get stabbed" for $500...
>>
>>7369890
I wish we could swap the t for non-binaries tb h
>>
>>7369196
Mr Jefferson really ley himself go
>>
>>7369210
i sure hope so. all the fucking hons on reddit were defending him too, this shit is the main reason being transgender is embarrasing
>>
>>7369319
>Danielle Muscato
First I've heard of this person. Please tell me that all these photos of a fat hairy man are just old, and that this person simply hasn't "unveiled" their girlmode yet.
>>
I don't understand why people are going so fucking nutty with tranny shit lately. I understood at first, it just seemed like a resurgence of the bisexual fad in a new form, but these people somehow manage to out-crazy real trannies with their shit, and that's no small feat.
>>
>>7370260
As far as I know Danielle has no girlmode, but may one day transition.
>>
File: 1467778189600.jpg (41KB, 482x572px) Image search: [Google]
1467778189600.jpg
41KB, 482x572px
>>7370099
The guy probably lost his shit in prison.
>>
>>7369196
for fucks sake can we get a different word for these people? the whole trans umbrella crap is fucking up everything
>>
>>7369890
>afraid
I've never had that happen. Aidens don't tend to be TERFs irl, that's mostly an internet phenomenon
>>
File: tumblr_ohf1jxKiV21s9c6nao1_1280.jpg (47KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohf1jxKiV21s9c6nao1_1280.jpg
47KB, 640x632px
>>7369330

I laughed at this one in a good way.
>>
>>7370640
>>7370188
You're all disgusting, sorry.

Passing trannies are just not as physically repulsive in public.
>>
>>7372278
To be fair, the pic could also refer to regular lesbians.
>>
>>7369196
I'm confused? Is this a man that wants to become a "woman" or what am I missing here? because if he is trying to become a woman then he is doing a godaful job.
>>
>>7370640
You mean like trendscum?
>>
>>7369196

She identifies as female but retains a male appearance.

Wow, was that so difficult? Are we supposed to care about how other people lead their lives?

Somewhere out there is an edgy furry Sonic fan who creates OCs, has a diaper fetish, uses Internet Explorer with Norton 360 while their default search engine is Bing and unironically wears cargo shorts, Crocs with socks and a fedora. Even that wouldn't be worth starting a thread about.
>>
>>7377938

This, though the OP from Reddit, if they made a thread, it's just pathetic attention-whoring.
>>
>>7369196
How did trans activism get to the point where the word "transgender" doesn't even reflect the act of transitioning
>>
>>7378374
Should've just kept the word transsexual, gender is such a bullshit concept nowadays.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.