[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do I find an MTF gf? Yeah I'm a chaser, no I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1480722106001.jpg (107KB, 779x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1480722106001.jpg
107KB, 779x1025px
So how do I find an MTF gf?

Yeah I'm a chaser, no I don't give a fuck. I have a fairly low libido so it's not for fetish reasons.

Supplemental information: I am a fairly good-looking, healthy white cis male.
>>
>>7368889
Find an MTF girl and court her like you would a regular woman.

Btw, just telling us that you're fairly good-looking and healthy doesn't really tell us anything about how you come off in person, it's more important that you're a relatively charming, funny person with a social life. Awkward aspie types aren't going to get far no matter what they look like or who they're trying to get with. On the other hand, many trans women are nerds, so while it's important to come off as a cool guy, some nerdy interests won't really hurt you. Anime and video games are probably a plus.

Other than that, don't ever draw attention to her transness and you should be golden. Be more subtle in your validation of her gender, just act like a gentleman and treat her like a lady, play into traditional gender roles a little bit. This should flatter her and make her feel desirable without seeming forced
>>
>>7368889
post dick and body pics and we'll tell you if you're worthy
>>
>>7368889

>I have a fairly low libido so it's not for fetish reasons.

Then is it because you want to live through them?
>>
>>7369233
That's the problem with MtFs; you cry that you don't "pass" and that nobody will date you, but as soon as anyone expresses interest in you, you put yourself up on a pedestal like we're not good enough for you, like you are a Goddess to be worshiped.
>>
File: ply.jpg (52KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
ply.jpg
52KB, 331x331px
>>7368889
Pls be my bf

Steam / discord
>>
>>7369536
Which one would you like us to be consistent in? The crying part or the respecting ourselves part?
>>
>>7370352
> respecting ourselves
> put yourself up on a pedestal like we're not good enough for you, like you are a Goddess to be worshiped
Those two are different things.
>>
>>7370342
whats your discord server
>>
>>7370417
So the crying part, you'd like us to do more of
>>
>>7370571
Add me, Neurovi#7393
>>
>>7370587
>Neurovi#7393
how i have the app downloaded
>>
>>7370611
Top left, friends, the plus sign at the top right
>>
>>7370620
>Neurovi#7393
it says no users matching at name on any of your servers
>>
>>7370620
oh ok sent friend request but cant send message
>>
>>7370585
I (>>7370417) am not the person you were replying to.
Personally, I like trans women who are reasonable people and have an adequate sense of self-worth.
Though I can relate to the crying part. It can be really hard for trans people to gain self-esteem and realize that we can be loved, especially combined with their dysphoria and low confidence in their ability to pass.
>>
File: IMG_4277.jpg (665KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4277.jpg
665KB, 1280x1920px
>>7368889
Usually there are like 1k of age transgirls standing around at your local campus, even at small unis. You know how to clock correct?
>>
>>7370342
post your steam
>>
>>7370742
Id/neurovi/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.