[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be on HRT for two years >out to literally everyone as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

>be on HRT for two years
>out to literally everyone as trans
>deep down realizing I just want to be a really cute trap and I'm not actually trans
>in this deep
What do I do
>>
>>7368565
then maybe you shouldn't have ruined your life before waiting for the transgender fad to die down
>>
>>7368607
Wow that's constructive and helps me a lot thx
>>
File: 1480157086403.png (1MB, 622x921px) Image search: [Google]
1480157086403.png
1MB, 622x921px
You just keep going cuz there's no turning back
>>
>>7368685
That's kinda how I feel. Maybe just be trans and keep the trap thing as a low key kink for my partner and I.
>>
>>7368565
You are out to everyone as female. You have breasts that are permanent, unless you get them surgically removed. I'm assuming you have both physically and socially transitioned to a point where even if you don't completely pass, you either pass as female some percentage of the time or people can at least tell you are trying to present female.

You are female now, sorry. Should have thought more before going down this road. May as well make the best of it and try to fit in with other women as much as possible, at this point.
>>
If you never get the surgery whats the difference... Most traps are pretty much trans anyways
>>
>>7368565

You don't have to get SRS :)
>>
>>7368905
I'm definitely not
>>
>>7368724
Does it matter to you that much? It sounds like it doesn't so I'd keep going depending on your age and how much you've changed.
>>
>>7368565
If you want to stop then stop. You weren't going to ever turn into anything but a butchered half-male anyway.

Don't keep digging a hole if you don't want to be in there to begin with, you're only making your situation worse and harder to get out of.
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 708x676px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 708x676px
>>7368565
Become a Cute femboy

>>7368765
>You are female now, sorry
Boyboobs make you a femboy, not a female
>>
>>7369131
Yikes
>>
>>7368565
Get it cut, fag. You're a straight girl now.
>>
>>7368565
Yup, same. I'm just going to run with it. I'm surprisingly none attached to being a man and being cute is very fun. To avoid feeling like I'm taking advantage of legitimate medicine available to everybody else I'm going to keep this quiet and be a respectable, passable transwoman. Just as a thank you and recompense. Thanks for the hormones!
>>
>>7369683
If you like it, what makes you illegitimate. Is it that you never really get or got dysphoric about your body/social role? I'm not saying "no, you are tru-trans," but I'm very curious on your thoughts.
>>
>>7369297
>Get it cut, fag. You're a straight girl now.
Mfw I'm transitioning and this turns me on

Tell me I'm not a man. Just a weak, pathetic little girl. Ughhh fuck. Are tru trannies this gross?
>>
>>7369693
I've always felt at odds with my body and that was causing some problems. But I don't really feel the need to be need socially as female. That said being a man isn't all that important to me and would in fact take more effort for me at this point. Easier to continue with what I already started.
>>
>>7369695
No, you literaly just described Autogynephilia (agp). Sorry, you're a fetishist
>>
>>7369707
Proof trannies are fucking broken enough to wish to be their own "girlfriends".

Get some real human relationships
>>
>>7369765
Oh wow you took a leap and a half there huh. No, it's not a lack of intimacy. I like putting effort into my appearance, I like accentuating my feminine characteristics, I like being perceived as cute. It's not some masturbate in front of a mirror scheme, it's more like a hobby really. A hobby backed by what I admit was likely a dash of body dysmorphia.
>>
>>7369768
It's really not unheard of. It's like third gender stuff in other cultures or perhaps eunuchs. People used to volunteer to be eunuch's in ancient greece and the roman empire as well. There's always been people that have wanted to be 'femboys' basically.
>>
>>7369773
Yup I've done my homework on this stuff. I wonder if it's all a manifestation of the same thing biologically. But that's not exactly something I lose sleep over.
>>
>>7369763
>No, you literaly just described Autogynephilia (agp).
But most agp'ers are attracted to women not men.
>>
>>7369768
i feel you, but I've learned from passing cd's that you don't have to be trans
and you'll probably be more successful and have more fun as a trap, a guy that passes for girl
>>
>>7369131
Femboys do NOT have "boyboobs". Femboys are flat chested effeminate young men, "boyboobs" are for trannies and fat guys.
>>
>>7369763
I think they literally just described the female sex drive tho
>>
>>7369785
No, silly. AGP fetish manifests in stage 4 as attraction to men as one of the steps in coming to see one's self sexually as a woman
>>
>>7369962
Being this ignorant or delusional.
>>
>>7369994
You know "rape" is literally the most common female sexual fantasy?
>>
>>7368905
what did srs stand for again?
>>
>>7370956
Sexual reassignment surgery
>>
>>7369891
Lies
The best femboys have boiboobs, it shows their commitment to femboyism.
>>
You have one option:

PLS BECOME MY BF :(
>>
>>7371796
I'll do that

I'm 4 months hrt and pretty cute
>>
>>7368863
>>7368989
>>
I bet you're cute as fuck OP
I'd cuddle you and constantly """forget""" which pronouns to use or whether you're a GF or BF
>>
>>7372640
pics
>>
>>7373070
Omfg message me private for pics.

Don't u have Skype or smth? I'm cute but look like a smol dude but also kinda fem and just getting more cute
>>
>>7374850
When I hug a guy I bend my knee and raise my leg, isn't that cute?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.