[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey faggots. Im probably some degree of gay, and ive come to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: a5NqvqL_700b.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
a5NqvqL_700b.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
hey faggots. Im probably some degree of gay, and ive come to accept that. Now, i always thought i hid it very well, but not well enough apparently.

I think im giving off gay vibes. I hadn't had a girlfriend for two years while i worked for this small company, because i was getting pretty bad acne and didn't want to be with anyone. After i left this small company, i came back recently to get some documents for a loan, and told them i actually got a girl, and joked that my girls are in alphabetical order (first Amanda, then Balentine) and said i need a C, and one of the old co-owners was like "you lookin for a Cassandra...or maybe a Chad!".

This isn't the first time he joked with me like that either.

So i guess two questions.
1. What are some gaydar stealth tips.
and
2. Should i just repress and get married and have kids or what?
>>
>>7367013
lol i failed the "gay test" on your pic and it took me around a minute for me to realise what it was supposed to be
>>
File: mike-pence.jpg (106KB, 620x310px) Image search: [Google]
mike-pence.jpg
106KB, 620x310px
>>7367013
>2. Should i just repress and get married and have kids or what?
You've got it, anon!!!
>>
File: sexy-reble.png (732KB, 2232x2466px) Image search: [Google]
sexy-reble.png
732KB, 2232x2466px
>>7367013
I think he was just busting your ass, OP.

Are you poorly socialized, or something?
Guys heckle each other like this a lot. You should have just shot back, "Calm your tits! I'll get to letter [his initial] eventually!"
>>
>>7367137
well i was poorly socialized with guys when i was young. I get what your saying, but like i said-this dude has said shit like this a few times in the past.

Plus its kinda weird to have a ceo talk to you this way. I get it when its the guys, but not my bosses bosses boesses boss and what not.
>>
I'm bi and I saw dancing.

Honestly though, most people likely won't see the pair of tits. Black is the contrast here, so it's likely to be noticed first.
>>
>>7367025
what is it supposed to be?
>>
>>7368079
I saw the tits and I'm a fag
>>
i think you are probably just a little dull, and don't understand that people joke about these things
>>
>>7368139
same. does this mean we are closet hets?
>>
>>7367013
People always tell me I'm not allowed to hold both perceptions simultaneously but I do
Like, I love that kind of "a or b" photos but people always talk about "switching perspectives" like I can't see both at once and it makes it less enjoyable
>>
>>7367013
>saw boobs

So long suckers
>>
>>7367013
>some degree of gay
I mean, it's your choice after all, you can repressed those feelings if you feel like you could find true happiness and love with a woman, even though I truly don't recommend it.
>>
>>7367013

Oh shit I just saw two people dancing ...
>>
File: B7Vi3nZ.jpg (51KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
B7Vi3nZ.jpg
51KB, 480x270px
That's not a gay test, it's a dirty mind test. Pic related, all children can see is dolphins.
>>
It's hard to tell that I am gay. I figure it's cause I grew up with four brothers and that I served in the army for eight years with a few combat tours. So I wouldn't be lying if I said I didn't ask myself the same question. But after all the shit I've been through I realized why the fuck would I care what anyone else thinks? why would u live a lie? Why wake up day in and day out next to a woman and feel lonely when u could have what u desire. Man up and be you.
>>
>>7367013
>having children
Retard
>>
>>7376758
Fuck, I can't even find any dolphins in thatt. I want m y childhood backkk )‘:
>>
>>7367013
>2. Should i just repress and get married and have kids or what?

this is the /pol/ approved method.
>>
>>7376758

Took me ages to see the couple feeling each other. I guess that 'verifies' my asexuality to some extent.
>>
What if i saw tits for a sec then saw a man and woman dancing before i even enlargeded to read text. Btw i generally go for guys sexually. Dem bois too fucking cute...
>>
>>7367013
wow dude, how antisocial are you?

guys say shit like that all the time, its not cause you're acting/being "gay".

If they really thought you were gay then they would have been surprised you even had a girlfriend.
>>
>>7367013
oh just come out of the closet already you fag, its fabulous being gay,
>>
>>7367035
right, and a few years later he ends up divorced because the wife caught him in bed with some other guy, and she did not want to join them for a threesome
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.