[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 20 months into hormones already and I still don't remotely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: cry.gif (506KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
506KB, 500x283px
I am 20 months into hormones already and I still don't remotely resemble a woman, body-wise or face-wise.
Should I just go kys myself?
>>
>>7366307
did you do blood tests?
were you too masc from the start?
>>
>>7366333
Yeah, they are fine.
No, I was androgynous to begin with but hormones didn't push it further at all.
>>
>He fell for the tranny meme
>>
>>7366404
It took me 2+ years to look like a grill
>>
>>7366404
>>>7366333
>Yeah, they are fine.
Do you know the actual numbers? There is a wide variation in what doctors consider "fine", and some are negligently low.

I'm not saying that's what the problem is, but it's just something to verify. I see "my doctor says its fine" a lot and I always wonder.
>>
>>7366307
Might just be your perception screwing with you. Wait and see if other people start gendering you female.
I look in the mirror today and see a man but I still pass as female every time to other people.
>>
>>7366307
The only way you're gonna pass off just hormones is if you stop fapping, drinking, and doing drugs. Otherwise your endocrine system is gonna be too damaged to actually process the medication.
>>
>>7366470
I got quite skeptical of mine when she told me to "feel my way" to a correct dosage of cyproterone. I'm so dumb I couldn't even feel a difference between pre-hrt and post-hrt.
>>
>>7366556
yeah that's absurd, T level is easy to measure and you can't just go by "feel"
>>
>>7366567
I know right. It's like talking to one of those people who drink alcohol based on feeling instead of calculating their blood alcohol content, except they became responsible for my heath and not just their own.
>>
>>7366493
bullshit lol
>>
>>7366470
T was about 30 ng/dL, estro about 140 pg/mL.
I was told that these values were fine. Were they wrong?
>>
File: IMG_4343.jpg (58KB, 387x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4343.jpg
58KB, 387x430px
>>7366307
It can take someone's whole life to look like a girl, patience is key.
>>
>>7366729
If those are "trough" levels (close to when you would take your next dose) thats fine
>>
>>7366454
s-so there is still hope?
>>
>>7366937
i don't think so

t. pessimistic hon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.