[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New to this board, what's with the bi hate? I'm a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1481056004215.gif (2MB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
1481056004215.gif
2MB, 500x438px
New to this board, what's with the bi hate?

I'm a cis male that is technically bi although I don't necessarily view that as part of my identity or who I am. I honestly see myself as a mostly straight dude with a secondary sexual attraction to men. Jury is still out on whether I could form a romantic same sex relationship with someone but I'm married now so I'll probably never find out.

Surprised by the blatant hate here though, can someone clue me in.
>>
>>7365908
A lot of people cloak it with the fact that bi people find it easiest to avoid commonly faced problems by the lgbt community by simply playing straight/ dealing with the problems only when dating the same sex. Especially as you put it, mostly straight.

The actual reason is that 4chan is a vermin site for vermin to chew on the bodies of other vermin.
>>
>>7365908
Bi people are mostly Uncle Toms who would throw the rest of LGTQIA+ under the bus to save their asses.
>>
>>7365908
anon i have some shocking news for you. /lgbt/ shits on everyone
>>
File: 1469681482445.jpg (591KB, 1285x1808px) Image search: [Google]
1469681482445.jpg
591KB, 1285x1808px
>>7365908

It's mostly cis gay guys.

Most (though not all) of them hate almost everyone, be it trans, bis, lesbians, femguys... they're like nazis, or trolls, or both at te same time. All while being huge hypocrites, since somehow we are all in the faggot boat.

Pic related, since you're new here, so you have a guidance. It may be comical, but holds true most of the time.

No trans, lesbian or bi will ever hate you for being bi. Biphobia in this thread is mostly a gay thing, much like transphobia.

Welcome here my friend. Bi transgirl here, you bi guys are awesome and way more fun than hetero guys ;).
>>
File: 1481113083575.jpg (82KB, 677x631px) Image search: [Google]
1481113083575.jpg
82KB, 677x631px
>>7366124
As a cis gay guy, bi shit on gays in every department, gays are huge faggots.

>tfw you want to get fucked by a bi guy but can't find any
>>
Ha OP here, appreciate the responses. You just don't think about this sort of thing when you're in my position and it can lead to some awkwardness or unintended rudeness
>>
>>7366053
This.

Bi = Just gonna date for a little bit to experience lmao butt sex and then marry a woman
>>
>>7366197
Adding on to this anon here - het females hate the bis because they will always end up being the 50 year old repressed faggots that get AIDS and pass it to their wives

Biscum are sluts at the core
>>
Everything you said in the op is the reason why.
>>
>>7366197

What's wrong with that exactly? Genuinely curious.

Full disclosure - I'm married to a wonderful woman that knows I'm bi and essentially gives me a "pass" once or twice a year to go hook up with a gay couple I was friends with/hooked up with prior to meeting her. It's all above table, they are monogamous and trustworthy, and she has no problem with it. We even rock a strap on special occasions, I guess my question is what's wrong with dabbling?
>>
>>7366053
>>7366197

this is just plain retarded, most Bi men are simply men who are attracted to both sexes. they dont make it their identity.

ive tried to get into some lgbt communities, but (get ready for some stupid shit) there are just so many fucking faggots.

dont get mad at bisexuals just because they deal with the problems of society better than you.
>>
File: I doubt this shit.jpg (28KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
I doubt this shit.jpg
28KB, 640x920px
>>7366124
>No trans, lesbian or bi will ever hate you for being bi.
>>
>>7366229
>>7366229

This is sort of how I feel (albeit in not such an angry way) - I don't feel a kinship towards /affiliation with these groups or communities, I guess cause I've sort of been a bro most of my life (stereotypical frat guy who figured it out later in life)

I am sensitive to LGBT issue but have never felt they are my own, to do so would feel disingenuous. I feel like it's really as simple as I just happen to also be into dudes sexually sometimes but it's impossible to explain that without it becoming a discussion about an identity and WHO ARE YOU
>>
>>7366276
im an angry person, living with a shitty family does that to a person.
>>
>>7366124
Should mascfags be kicked out of /lgbt/ they only cause trouble here.
>>
Its a meme, biscum isnt irl
>>
Most gay men have had a bad experience with bi men at one point or another, and the bad experience is usually almost always the same.
>>
>>7366817
And what is that experience
>>
>>7365908
>>7366224

dude there is nothing wrong with your sexual preferences/practices, 4chan anons are cancers cunts that shit and hate on everything that they don't like and anyone who isn't them. do not try to find acceptance/validation/absolution here.

As long as you are a decent human being you are doing alright.
>>
>>7366914
Closeted, won't be open about a relationship with friends, family, etc. If they find a woman and have an easier hetero path to take, they will drop you in a second. Bi men in general don't seem to have a lot of respect for gay men, or don't realize, or don't care, that we suffer heartbreak just like anyone else when getting dropped just because a bi guy wants the wife, the kids, and the picket fence.
>>
>>7366973
this
>>
>>7367055
Ironically, I'm bi and married to a woman... with a picket fence, house, doggies... and I'd leave the bitch for the right guy.

(He's got to be down with me bringing the doggies.)
>>
File: Crying-Laughing-Meme-01.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Laughing-Meme-01.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>7366973
>dude there is nothing wrong with your sexual preferences/practices
>As long as you are a decent human being you are doing alright.
A lot of us wouldn't have turned out this way if the outside world actually worked that way.

But alas, it does not.
>>
>>7367082
i love me some dogo
>>
>>7367082
You don't sound happy and I'm guessing you have no kids, so why not divorce her?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.