[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ex-girlfriend broke up with me in 2008 out of the blue after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: kek.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>ex-girlfriend broke up with me in 2008 out of the blue after a four year relationship because she'd 'fallen out of love' and wanted to experiment with other girls
>a few years ago she decides to ask me out again
>I'm still bitter and say fuck that
>last night I think about the way she dumped me and get really angry and sick with bitterness
>send her a text message saying that I'm still in love with her and want to be with her again
>she calls me and we talk on the phone for a while
>she's crying with happiness
>this morning I send her a message saying I was drunk last night and didn't really mean what I said, and that I don't actually love her
>she's blowing up my phone with hysterical messages now

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I don't even feel the tiniest bit of guilt. When I told you were dead to me eight years ago, I meant it. You taught me how cold my heart could become and how irreparable a human relationship could become. Let me teach you what hatred truly is, the same way you taught that lesson to me.
>>
You sound like a piece of shit desu.
>>
>>7364887
Hahaha, good prank OP
>>
>>7364903
You must not have read the first sentence of my post.
>>
>>7364910
At least she wasn't doing it just to be spiteful. Break ups happen. You were just trying to hurt her.
>>
>>7364919
Malice isn't a prerequisite for cruelty, dear.
>>
>>7364887
Good job, anon. Sounds like she got what she deserved.
>>
>>7364887
>out jewing the vaginal jew
>>
>>7365021
Yep.

>>7367773
What.
>>
>>7365001
You're right, because there is never a justification for cruelty.
Glad you're giving her the opportunity to find someone better than you though.
>>
File: smug38.png (43KB, 185x250px) Image search: [Google]
smug38.png
43KB, 185x250px
>>7364887
>and people still insist that lesbians are human
Also I'll take shit that never happened for $400 Alex.
>>
>>7369793
>anime pic
>messed up
Probably a transbian desu, which aren't human
>>
Lol nice
>>
>>7370789
>butthurt defensive virgin dyke
>>
>>7364887
Nice job
Would you mind posting some of these hysterical messages?
>>
>>7370899
"this is hell...... it has to be hell.... it feels like I'm dying....."

"the years we spent together were so happy..... I was never as happy as when I was with you.... I thought those days were coming back.... I love you I love you I love you......"

"I'm calming down now. I decided this is just a bad dream. This isn't real"

"I'M SORRY I HURT YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU DON'T DO THIS TO ME"

:3
>>
>>7364887
Good thing she doesn't have to deal with your petty ass ever again.
>>
>>7364887
Women are so shitty.
Both of you.
Thank all the gods I'm into cock.
>>
>>7373558
She destroyed everything I thought I knew about love, about friendship, and about life itself. She shattered me and turned everything that made me human to dust.
>>
>>7364887
Sounds like me but you took it a step further.

Who's the hotter one? You or her?
>>
>>7364887
>>she's blowing up my phone with hysterical messages now

post some
let's share the good laughs
>>
>>7373575
fuck of faggot
>>
>>7373608
I'd say I'm a 7/10 and she's an 8/10.

>>7373619
One step ahead of you! <3 >>7373545
I don't know if I'm going to do anything further to twist the knife, or just leave things here. [spoiler]Oh who am I kidding, I know it's the former.[/spoiler]
>>
>>7373646
Take it from someone as evil as you, leave it as it is.

You have the perfect upper hand for her to be miserable for many years to come. One slight wrong move and it might bring up some questions or introspections that might unbalance the perfect tipping point.
>>
>>7373714
Do you mean that if I'm too cruel, she'll fall out of love with me and be able to move on easier? I don't want that...
>>
>>7373724
Yes.

Also you want her to genuinely think it was a drunken rambling. If you linger around and keep talking to her she'll still think she has a spell over you.

The best thing you can do is just ignore the fuck out of her and not say 1 word.
>>
>>7373636
>triggered tranny dyke.

wew.
>>
>>7369463
It's a dangerous game you are playing, anon.
>>
File: fek n gai.jpg (11KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
fek n gai.jpg
11KB, 250x201px
>>7364887
liar u reely luv her don lai tu mrh
>>
File: fallo ur hart.png (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
fallo ur hart.png
30KB, 657x527px
>>7364887
u luv hur femanon
>>
File: 1480794187796.jpg (41KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1480794187796.jpg
41KB, 256x256px
>>7373858
>>7373866
You are such a sweet one!
>>
>>7364887

Your grasp on the reality of relationships is even more twisted and immature than the rest of your psyche naturally is on account of being a lesbian. And people wonder why lesbians beat the shit out of each other at a grossly higher rate than everyone else. Don't give us that shitty comic book villain excuse of ''I wasn't evil until the world made me that way, now I'm exacting my revenge xDDD'' shit, you are just naturally a cunt that would've snapped at something eventually.

Also shitty b8 thread
>>
File: aw shucks.jpg (7KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
aw shucks.jpg
7KB, 184x184px
ur to kind
but seriously, you need to have an honest conversation with her, i think you really love her and are just being spiteful
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.